It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Solved about building collapse, what do you think?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

All you have to do is to prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: EvilAxis

A catastrophic attack upon homeland America which would draw the country into global conflicts?
Possibly a false flag operation to achieve that aim?
What would it imply to you?

Nothing, so let's take a look.

* The United States did not go to war when Osama bin Laden bombed our embassies in Kenya and in Tanzania

* The United States did not go to war when Osama bin Laden bombed the USS Cole. I might add that Osama bin Laden was upset that the ship wasn't sunk

* The United States didn't go to war when Osama bin Laden bombed WTC 1 in 1993, where one of the terrorist fled to Iraq before moving on to Pakistan.

* The United States didn't go to war as Iraq continued to violate 16 UN resolutions after the first Gulf War.

* The United States didn't go to war after terrorist bombed the Marine barracks in Lebanon, killing many U.S. troops.

* The United States didn't go to war when terrorist hijacked American airliners.

* The United States didn't go to war when North Korea shot down our EC-121 over international waters, killing its crewmembers.

* The United States didn't go to war when North Korea hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters

* The United States didn't go to war when Iraq fired a missile at one of our warships in the Persian Gulf, seriously damaging the vessel, which killed U.S sailors.

* The United States didn't go to war when the Philippine government uncovered a terrorist plot to bomb many American airliners out of the sky and to fly an aircraft into CIA headquarters. I might add that one of the terrorist involved in the Bojinka Plot, was the same terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993, and to further add, he is the nephew of the 9/11 mastermid, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

There are more examples as well.

PNAC came after most if not all of these events, further these events have nothing to do with it. You really have to stop repeating yourself, 2/3 of this thread is filled with your redundant nonsense.

You are dragging ATS down with you.. stop it..

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

How does the world's smartest 911 researcher intentionally act so dumb for no other purpose than to troll 911 threads and not get banned for it? That's the 23 trillion dollar question.

Could it be that I have something up my sleeve?

Or just an official mouthpiece. And about as transparent as air.

It's humorous though. By all means carry on with your bad self. I may learn something, just doubtful it'll pertain to 911. Now that there's an oxymoron.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

All you have to do is to prove me wrong.

What'a I win, boss? Steak knives?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

How does the world's smartest 911 researcher intentionally act so dumb for no other purpose than to troll 911 threads and not get banned for it? That's the 23 trillion dollar question.

Smartest ? far to much credit, however a star for you...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Well, if you knew the real story behind the Pearl Harbor attack, he wouldn't have used "New Pearl Harbor" in the context that he did. Guess who was jumping with joy after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Chiang Kai-shek, of the Republic of China, and Germany.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well, if you knew the real story behind the Pearl Harbor attack, he wouldn't have used "New Pearl Harbor" in the context that he did. Guess who was jumping with joy after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, Chiang Kai-shek, of the Republic of China, and Germany.

Who is he?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

He was a Chinese political and military leader. I might add that within the time frame of the Pearl Harbor attack, the Japanese also attacked the Philippines, Singapore, and Malaya.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

He was a Chinese political and military leader. I might add that within the time frame of the Pearl Harbor attack, the Japanese also attacked the Philippines, Singapore, and Malaya.

Once again out of left field, I was talking about PNAC not the chinese... you are special..

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You have to be specific. Anyway, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, have left the U.S military strapped for cash and have left it facing huge cutbacks.
edit on 5-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Can add to the roster Hong Kong, Guam and Wake Island (last two US possessions) ........

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You have to be specific. Anyway, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, have left the U.S military strapped for cash and have left it facing huge cutbacks.
one of these days you'll prove actual cutbacks are being made

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

The proof is everywhere you look.

US Army to shrink to smallest ground force since 9/11

The U.S. Army on Thursday unveiled a controversial plan to reduce its force size by 40,000 soldiers, the latest downsizing of the U.S. military blamed on budget cutbacks.

Though military officials say their hands are tied by funding levels, lawmakers decried the reductions as a security threat. The new cuts will shrink the Army to its smallest size since 9/11.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 6-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Can add to the roster Hong Kong, Guam and Wake Island (last two US possessions) ........

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The proof is everywhere you look.

US Army to shrink to smallest ground force since 9/11

The U.S. Army on Thursday unveiled a controversial plan to reduce its force size by 40,000 soldiers, the latest downsizing of the U.S. military blamed on budget cutbacks.

Though military officials say their hands are tied by funding levels, lawmakers decried the reductions as a security threat. The new cuts will shrink the Army to its smallest size since 9/11.

www.foxnews.com...
do you ever read your own links?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yes, and when I post them, just think of it as something up my sleeve in case I get the wrong answer from the opposition.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Can you people, please, tell me which are the issues with Dimitri Khalezov's theory? As in regardihg the three towers collapses in NY, I feel his explanations ticks the most boxes, especially considering the points from William Tahil and the anonymous finnish physicist.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yes, and when I post them, just think of it as something up my sleeve in case I get the wrong answer from the opposition.
in otherwise you troll us? post fake stuff on purpose?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Actually I believe the combustion temp of paper is 451F. Don't you remember the Ray Bradbury book?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No, I challenge 9/11 conspiracy theorist to backup what they say. If they reference conspiracy websites such as AE 911 Truth, then it becomes clear that they are spewing disinformation, some of which was planted in order to discredit 9/11 conspiracy theorist. It seems that they haven't caught on as a recently example has shown where I posted a reference to a hoaxed video of WTC 7 and stated that 9/11 conspiracy theorist are not in the habit of doing homework, or doing it properly when they do, and instead, pass along disinformation in message boards. Well, just days later, 9/11 conspiracy theorist who were unaware of my reference to that hoaxed video, posted that same hoaxed video that I made a reference to as their evidence that WTC 7 was demolished by demolition explosives. Simply amazing!! What better wary to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theorist than to let them do it themselves.

With disinformation flooding into the Truth Movement over the years, you can now find 9/11 conspiracy theorist ranting about WTC nukes, space beams, thermite, demolition explosives taking out the WTC buildings, no planes, United 93 shot down by a white business jet, United 93 shot down by an F-16 that was nowhere near United 93, 9/11 planes switched in flight, 9/11 planes overflying and landing at airports, ACARS depicting 9/11 aircraft airborne after their reported crash times, (never mind that radar contact was loss after the aircraft crashed). Now, we have 9/11 airline passengers executed to hide the evidence of an inside job, missiles striking the Pentagon and WTC buildings, a military version of the B-767 striking WTC 2, (never mind that no such aircraft was built at that time) WTC buildings falling at free fall speed (never mind that debris are seen outpacing the collapse of the WTC buildings) WTC buildings falling within their footprints, (never mind that surrounding buildings were damaged when WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 collapsed).

Now, that it is no longer a secret the WTC nuke story was a hoax, how many of those other stories do you think were planted knowing that 9/11 conspiracy theorist would eventually spread that disinformation on the Internet whereas, that disinformation would later be used to discredit the Truth Movement?

Did you know that Steven Jones managed to dupe the Truth Movement into thinking that a flashlight reflection was molten steel? Did you know that Steven Jones knowingly lied about thermite at ground zero? Did you know that Richard Gage has been caught lying about thermite as well? Were you aware that Alex Jones, Loose Change, AE 911 Truth and other conspiracy websites have been spreading disinformation?

Ever wondered why after 14 years, not one single piece of evidence of a government inside job has ever surfaced? Think about it.
edit on 9-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join