It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me things, i want to challenge my intellect

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A man says that he is lying. Is what he says true or false?

What happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object?

Can an omnipotent being (i.e. God) create a stone so heavy that it cannot lift it?

If asking oneself "Am I dreaming?" in a dream proves that one is, what does it prove in waking life?

Many documents contain pages on which the text "This page is intentionally left blank" is printed. Are those pages really blank?

Can a time traveler send himself information with no outside source?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

i will try to be a source of wisdom as far as my wisdom goes.

the buddah says that is your duty as enlightened
and i agree
edit on 1-11-2015 by bksl90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You missed whole numbers..Tsk,tsk.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bksl90

Do you know how to use these smileys....

Instead of the one's provided?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT
What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

One of them is exposed as a fraud.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WP4YT

the answer is relative.
if he says he went alone in the woods last night he might have. only proof validates his words.
if he doesnt lie and says he lies he lies. if he lies and say he lies. he lies.

"What happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object? "
the unstoppable force finds a way not to be stopped and the imovable object stays unmoved..
if not none is what they are said to be.

"can omnipotent being (i.e. God) create a stone so heavy that it cannot lift it? "
it is omnipotent so it can do what it wishes
would you though ?

how to have all the power but none ?

If asking oneself "Am I dreaming?" in a dream proves that one is, what does it prove in waking life?
usually that you have no power, or that you have allot of power or something relative inbetween.

"Many documents contain pages on which the text "This page is intentionally left blank" is printed. Are those pages really blank?

no they are not blank, if they are not blank they are not blank

Can a time traveler send himself information with no outside source?
I can send myself a letter for the future containing a link with information i have not read. i would recieve information in the future from the past. and i am timetravveling.
i havent travelled to the past that i know of.
for me to travel back in time i must go to that place in time and experience it the way i did when i was that age. if I am different, everything would be different form the micronano second i entered that time. so in a way i would give a butload of information to a whole universe. but if timetravvel is real that must affect our current time a whole lot for everyperson going back. so if timetravvel is real in the firstplace, how am i sooo isolated i excactly THIS moment? how am i tranquil ? does the "people" that go back have a sense of timelessness about them ? time shield ? so is it real or not.

but that was probably not what you aimed for. define source please.
i think one can. but i think there is a source. be that cource me meditating or me using law of attraction to alter things in my future from the present.

(i dont think that one can send it/himself/herself/ (a source) anything without herself/himself/it (the source ) being none)
this last one added for the laughs

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
is philosophy enslavement for great mind ?

making great minds ponder over paradoxes, so that nothing productive is being made with that great mind ?

ending world hunger, helping animals not being subject to harrasment for our "wellbeing" just so we can eat something once living but now dead for our sake, helping poor, ending corruption, stopping the prison system.
why the # ponder over this #, when we have stuff to doo ? and i mean.. we have a world to save.

everything is total crap. and work needs to be put down to fix things. if none works, we gonna have world wars.. it has been continous wars for a looooooong time. why not be the 1 prosent in the other end of the spectrum ?
start a movement with the aim to stop everything that is obviously stupid ?

i hope this message is treated as a reminder and not as an attack on your continously changing person.
i want betterment. and i am willing to do so with my life on the line if so be.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thread closed.

Please read:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join