It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record radiation at Fukushima power plant could kill person in under 1 hour – reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I've continuously called you out in thread after thread trying to provide perspective, and you do your best to ignore this because you can't grasp anything that I'm saying.

I usually ignore your posts in Fukushima threads. I can't recall you ever making a valid argument in a Fukushima thread. What you do is make claims with nothing backing them but your opinion.

I understand. You're ignorant, therefore can't make sense of the SCIENTIFIC links I post that CLEARLY show you're out of your mind. I have repeatedly sourced my information, but got damned tired of ignorant fools who can't make sense of it. You not wanting to entertain the links proves to me that you're solidified in your erroneous beliefs, and will shy away from information that crushes them to bits.

Did you bother to read johnnywhite's post? He was reasonable. We can talk to each other and make sense to each other, because we have perspective, and can put information in it's proper context. Why don't you tell him why all of his links are unreliable. Go for it. Or not. You could choose to educate yourself. Somehow I doubt that's going to happen.

You have repeatedly proven to only go after fear-mongering sites, take crap FAR out of context, and then try to claim that you're just making wild assumptions the same as the next? Well since you don't believe in science, and would rather go about your feelings which are leading you astray, I will continue to call you out in thread after thread, and you will only lose by ignoring my posts. It's not a good strategy on your part, but go ahead. It's not as if my posts were ever intended for you. It became obvious early on you were too dense to pick up what I was pushing out. I do this for people you could potentially infect with your nonsense.
edit on 1-11-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

If there is a silver lining to all this, it will be watching the shills try to spin this into something reasonable. "At least you have a whole hour to live, that's much better than dying in thirty minutes." The shills are going to have a very tough job ahead, not much wiggle room there.

Oh I don't know, how about the fact that not a single human being is in this room. Don't you think it's dishonest to bring up a situation where a human would never go uness absolutely necessary and with protective gear to minimalize damage best could be done? I'm also not trying to spin the fact that if you look at the sun too long you'll burn your cornea, or if you drive off a cliff you'll likely not feel well if you feel at all later on.

That's not spin, that's perspective. Do you have the capacity to see the difference here? The spin, ignorance, whatever the hell it is is in your own pseudo quotes, as if people are being subjected to this level of radiation at all. They're not.

The fact is, Machio Kaku told us what to expect shortly after the Fukushima disaster.

Great, and it didn't happen. He was wrong. Are you so dense you can't comprehend this as well?

We've already got reported meltdowns in three of the six original reactors at Fukushima Daiichi.

Incorrect, we have a meltdown in one reactor, and partial meltdown in two others. Are you so loose that you would not care notice the difference, or do you really, really, really deep down want this to be a worst case scenario so you exaggerate... erm, lie all the freaking time. Which is it, cause it's not the truth, that's for certain.

Why is it time to start thinking about the evacuation of Fukushima Daiichi? Once the radiation levels throughout the plant get anywhere near the levels mentioned in the article above, evacuation of Fukushima Daiichi will be necessary.

Are you out of your freaking mind? Obviously. The evacuation happened years ago, and areas are being allowed back in as time passes. This level was recorded inside a pipe that leads directly to a reactor core. Do you understand how freaking different this is from the hydrogen explosion and release into the atmosphere that happened with unit 1 shortly after the initial events?

Quoting people from around the net:

[...]The day WILL come when the amount of radiation reaches the point where both Humans and Robots can no longer work at the power plant. When that occurs, there will be no one and/or robots to control the increasing levels of radiation and essentially, the radiation will exponentiate over time.

There is ANOTHER nuclear power plant (Fukushima Daiini) 10 miles north of Daiichi. It has several reactors too. When DAIICHI goes viral, the other one will, too. There are a total of 53 nuclear power plants in Japan. When the above two go out of control, they ALL will become too radioactive to control.

Not happening. We've already had robots screwed over high radiation years ago. Are you honestly believing that solutions are not being thought out to better reinforce the bots for decommission and further testing as need be in the coming years? It's a business opportunity. That's what intelligent humans do, we look at problems as solutions in disguise, and capitalize off successful projects. The stupid ones fear monger.

[...]There are a lot of people who believe that Edgar Cayce's prediction "…And the greater part of Japan must go into the sea" will come to pass. If that's true than we're talking around 30+ Fukushimas being dumped into the ocean all at once. That will essentially kill all of the plankton in the ocean imho and then most will die from lack of oxygen.

Well I mean you're already talking complete nonsense, might as well throw Cayce in the mix just cause. You failed to comprehend the links I provided several times already in your threads showing natural sources of radiation and their quantities in the world's oceans. Now we're at 30 drops in a bucket the size of a tub. Great. You think that'll kill off the plankton. Not a chance. You know how I know this? I have common freaking sense and have run basic figures which let me know it's not even remotely close to the scale necessary to do so. What already exists int the world's oceans is far greater than what comes out of 30 nuclear plants. Plankton has survived and thrived in these conditions. Easy reasoning there.

[...]with 437 (roughly) "Poison Pills" in the form of nuclear power plants scattered around the world.[...] Any significant interruption to society (IE grid power goes down) for even a few days will result in each of those reactors blowing up, or blowing down in a meltdown.[...] As more and more plants progressively fail, the cumulative radiation from so many plants will destroy all life on Earth, down to microbes and bacteria.

Well I mean we already went from one to two to many for no good reason, might as well continue on. How the hell can you justify this crap?
edit on 1-11-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Members posting need to stop talking about each other and return to talking about the subject of the OP.

Talking about each other is considered Off Topic. Those posts will be removed.

Continuing to post them, and post bans will be handed out.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join