It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero and the Eschaton of July 8 2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
People need to please stop attacking this thread because you personally don't believe in the theory. This is about a new take on the theory.

I'm glad you noticed this Zagari. McKenna didn't live to see 9/11 so he wasn't able to factor it in.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djenesis
People need to please stop attacking this thread because you personally don't believe in the theory. This is about a new take on the theory.

Apologies, i'm not trying to attack the thread, i'm critiquing the theory itself.. it is not scientific, and the "new take" is simply a recalculation using a modified mathematical function of "timewave zero" from a different "point". you can use the timewave zero function with any hypothetical end date and find historical events to support the "timewave". that is not scientific. the sequence you use to perform the function dictates the shape of the wave, and these sequences are arbitrarily chosen also, (being a numerical pattern of the I Ching, an oracular tool based on Chinese philosophy and associated with magic).

Why is not the function applied to fit the actual major “events” in the universe or on Earth into their numbers? Why is not the Big Bang included, the formation of the Earth, the Cambrian explosion of life forms, the first terrestrial tetrapods, the first mammals, the extinction of dinosaurs, early hominids, emergence of Paleolithic art, agriculture, urbanization, industrialization, etc.? Some timewave zeroers may include one of these “events” but will exclude others since they may not fit their formula, most ignore them altogether like the author of the article linked in your op.

To create a fractal timewave you have to first assume that the universe and spacetime is a fractal, which it isn't. then you have to construct a number from the arbitrarily chosen King Wen sequence, then perform a "fractal transform" of those numbers..

it's numerology, on par with astrology. all the power to you if you would like to believe in it, but without scientific method it's not a theory, it is simply an unfalsifiable hypothesis.
edit on 29-10-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I wasn't necessarily referring to your post, specifically. I agree with you that it's not a scientific theory; I don't think anyone claimed that it was. But it's a theory nonetheless, formed by connecting a lot of dots and patterns from a unique perspective.

It's just bothered me recently that I've seen a few threads get shot down by people who are missing the point of the thread, and the OP doesn't get the feedback they were looking for.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djenesis
I wasn't necessarily referring to your post, specifically. I agree with you that it's not a scientific theory; I don't think anyone claimed that it was. But it's a theory nonetheless, formed by connecting a lot of dots and patterns from a unique perspective.

It's just bothered me recently that I've seen a few threads get shot down by people who are missing the point of the thread, and the OP doesn't get the feedback they were looking for.

I guess some people don't agree with said "point" . Don't be a cry-baby.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Wasn't there a bunch of correlations done to the events you mentioned? Those dates are guestimates too themselves anyway, geological and cosmological timescales are fuzzy guesses too.

I'd like to believe the timewave can be positioned accurately. The King Wen sequence should correspond to lunar phases, again this is from memory. I was into this stuff long before the 2012 date, but never really expected anything to happen on the 2012 date. I'm not sure which of many books, interviews, or videos I heard about the preceding from.

There's a good chance timespace is a fractal of sorts - if you take fractal defined as self-similar iterations, then the universe is like that. At smallest known coherent shapes it is similar to its largest known coherent shapes. You know, like electron orbits are similar to moon orbits, are similar to planetary orbits, are similar to galactic orbits.
And maybe the big bang as an event is just the overall timewave, the overall signature of what this all is and what it came forth from, and everything else in it is just echos of that original energy burst, fading and ripple bouncing over created time,

and time as a fractal. If you take time as space moving, then again it's all just cycles of the movement of space. Orbits of things around things, in relation to other things. The patterns of subatomic events from particle accelerators trace out atosecond happenstances of various matters being created and destroyed and becoming other matter - it's like a tiny microcosm of cosmic events, at a different scale of size you could be looking at the creation of stars and solar systems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join