It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredibly interesting and clear UFO video and stills caught recently Ohio/Kentucky border

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just stumbled upon this Youtube video promoted as being posted yesterday.

Pretty incredible at first view; the clarity of the one still pic is extraordinary.

Someone point out CGI because I don't really see it after a few viewings. The object does fade off a bit strangely but maybe not due to the setting sun.

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The video is from secureteam10

They are a notorious hoaxer site

All threads with their videos go immediately to Hoax

ATS will never contribute to such sites

Thank you

Semper
ATS Member and Super Moderator

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scottobereal

Secureteam10 = Hoax.

And I see the mods are already on it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It's a freak'n butterfly! Just pulling your chain op. Interesting footage, lets see if this hits main stream news since we often don't see much detail when it comes to UFO sightings. Let's see if the ATS skeptics can explain this away.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
May I point out the lack of consideration for fluid dynamics in the design, especially the "nose" area other than that it is interesting

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Just wondering, if this site is known for hoaxes, how does ATS know any footage that's submitted to this site are all hoaxes. Shouldn't every footage be evaluated before calling it a hoax? What happens if this is submitted to main stream media and it's considered to be genuine footage? Won't ATS look foolish for being too quick to judge based upon where this footage appeared? Just asking.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Sorry. Just saw it was uploaded yesterday and I'm not familiar with that group being hoaxers.

Why spend your life being hoaxers? What does it do for one's self being to be a damn liar constantly?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

The narrator is way to excited to demand it is alien in origin. I guess that is the give away for me more than the footage although I agree with you on the design, way to "intentionally" alien looking.

I suck.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

IMO, they, sadly, do it for clicks they receive. More clicks=$. It sucks and really hurts the field

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal
Just stumbled upon this Youtube video promoted as being posted yesterday.

Youtube video with added spooky music = hoax.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
dp
edit on 27-10-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
On the bright side we have a clear image of a "ufo" on tape

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal
Why spend your life being hoaxers? What does it do for one's self being to be a damn liar constantly?

Because there are many gullible people that believe these hoaxes without question. They count on the gullible people to keep coming back viewing their videos over and over. Because of that, they are able to make money off of the ad revenue, which encourages them to continue creating hoaxes for the gullible.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Hang Glider.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Sorry.

There is no genuine footage.

Believing something doesn't make it true.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It is real. I have seen the same thing hear in Portland Oregon on the nights of October 22 and 23. I also noticed the flashing lights alongside the ship. The ship hovered for a couple of hours and then disappeared into the clouds.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

its fun to fool people whos minds can be fooled by a video like this...
like practical jokes; only good funny when people buy into it.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

They are as bad as the ThirdPhaseOfMoon hoax channel. Everything there is CGI as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vivitarmind
It is real. I have seen the same thing hear in Portland Oregon on the nights of October 22 and 23. I also noticed the flashing lights alongside the ship. The ship hovered for a couple of hours and then disappeared into the clouds.

No it's not, and you didn't. Are you affiliated with the hoaxers of that YouTube clickbait channel?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Are you calling me a liar. Where you there. Do you live in Portland. Must be your job to discredit people. It may be your right to state your opinion, but how dare you freaking accuse people of lying. That you do not have the right to do. Furthermore I expect an apology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join