It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to the Future prediction: Coincidence or precognition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ok....I'm not big into 9-11 conspiracies. And despite my general acceptance of 'fringe' concepts like psychic abilities, I really am a logical, skeptical person. So, when my dad first sent me this video it was kind of with a groan and an eye roll that I watched it. But it ended up being very thought provoking:

1. The mall name changed from Twin Pines to Lone Pines? Was this in the course of the same film? Or did they film the scene in the first film, then have to recreate it for a subsequent film and just happened to get the sign wrong?
2. The scene in the future where they're looking at the screen of the garden- first, those are cypress, not pines, and can anyone tell if the buildings are ACTUALLY the WTC or just 2 large buildings next to each other? But then when they highlighted the liberty torch I was forced to do a double take.
3. Marty McFly and the guy in The Walk wearing almost the exact same outfit despite 30 years between filmings...weird.
4. I do like that the video's producer didn't try to suggest that Zemeckis wasn't doing all this consciously....like, he wasn't in on some great conspiracy, he's just a very sensitive conduit. I truly believe in the ether and the global consciousness, all things which have occurred, will occur and all the potential- time and space being irrelevant. I can't tell you how many story ideas or art ideas I've come up with only to find that someone beat me to it! My antennae and their antennae tuned into the same idea, it just so happened that the other person was much more successful at bringing it to fruition and getting it out into the world. (Example- I was in the process of outlining a series of 5 stories. Then I watched the film 'The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-sec. To my great frustration 3 out of the 5 of my brilliant plot ideas were all in that movie- which had been inspired by a book. So I had to trash all my progress and start over.)

All right ATS. Watch the video and share your thoughts!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

Thread Closed.

new topics

join