It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphor, I know how they got the idea for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I used to be part of this military project that is classified and people have gone through great lengths to silence me. I believe the intelligence of the Freemasons to be unbelievable . Would you believe they got the entire concept for that movie by keeping a disabled kid under surveillance . He didn't have a girlfriend in high school and deep longing and fantasize a lot. They ran with this idea , and crafted a whole script from it where they enter a guys mind to see him trying to preserve memories from being erased. In the dream world in his head a lot or most of the movie takes place.

I am guessing you saw the movie? I can give a brief synopsis of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silenthill666007
I believe the intelligence of the Freemasons to be unbelievable .

I 100% agree with this statement.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silenthill666007
I used to be part of this military project that is classified and people have gone through great lengths to silence me. I believe the intelligence of the Freemasons to be unbelievable . Would you believe they got the entire concept for that movie by keeping a disabled kid under surveillance . He didn't have a girlfriend in high school and deep longing and fantasize a lot. They ran with this idea , and crafted a whole script from it where they enter a guys mind to see him trying to preserve memories from being erased. In the dream world in his head a lot or most of the movie takes place.

I am guessing you saw the movie? I can give a brief synopsis of it.

the writing of the film was a joint effort by michel gondry (one of my favourite directors), charlie kaufman, and pierre bismuth. it is an exploration of the nature of love and memory. i fail to see any connection to the freemasons, secret observations or experiments on a disabled kid, or classified military projects.. it's a bittersweet story about love and relationships and leaves us with the message that it is always better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all.

michel gondry, in an interview has said:
Q: Where did the idea for Eternal Sunshine come from?
A: "It was a friend of mine who had the idea originally. His girlfriend had been bugging him and he asked me, 'what if I could erase her from my memory?' I'd been looking for a chance to work with Charlie again after Human Nature and so I took the idea to him."

next you'll be telling me that the "spiritual sequel" to eternal sunshine, the science of sleep, was inspired by covert studies of sleeping french hipsters carried out by the cia..

edit on 23-10-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

join