It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do Syrian Women Feel about the Men Leaving for Europe as Refugees?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Found a video of someone interviewing the women of Syria who's husbands took off. We've all noticed the majority of young men coming over and have asked the question. Now hear it for yourselves. What do you think they said?

A) They'll be back
B) I'm going with them later
C) Dirty Cowards

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Praise be Allah, doing a bang up job!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Bunch of pathetic, spineless cowards running like rats from a sinking ship. They lack courage and honour and should be turned back as soon as they hit the border.

I have no sympathy for the single men who would dare to leave their families friends and neighbours at the mercy of the feral dogs of Daesh and I pray that Allah abandons them as they have abandoned their homeland.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Bunch of pathetic, spineless cowards running like rats from a sinking ship. They lack courage and honour and should be turned back as soon as they hit the border.

I have no sympathy for the single men who would dare to leave their families friends and neighbours at the mercy of the feral dogs of Daesh and I pray that Allah abandons them as they have abandoned their homeland.

Rather than stay and fight for a better future they compete the West and bring all their troubles and differences with them.

Assad needs to go. Russia and America are working in different ways to eradicate terrorists, so those cowardly men who ran should be put on ships and sent back to help save their country.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

These are the same spineless cowards that will support any country they defect to as long as they are payed. If they are not payed welfare then,,,,,I hope what ever country receives the scum take responsibilty for the actions of those cowards who have left their homeland to save themselves.

Kindest regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think that Muhammad is an insane warmonger who creates tribe against tribe warfare with his Jihad ideas. But this video make me think the opposite of negative of those who leave.

If I was Sunni muslim man in Syria then I would also leave since I would not like to fight in the insane Shia/Sunni war on either side created by Muhammad:s insane dualistic teachings. Iran/Assad/Russia against vs Sunni/US/Daesh(supported by Turkey and Saudi Arabia).

Why fight in pointless wars over dumb religious differences when you can live in peace somewhere else?

But the people coming from the middle east is a problem with their brainwashing from the Quran and lack of self awareness in questioning "Prophets of God" and religious dogma. Quran The illogical book who is in itself a contradiction of teaching who both teach how to behave like a saint and behave like a demon at the same time.
edit on 21-10-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You've hit the nail on the head LBL.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 21-10-2015 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Found a video of someone interviewing the women of Syria who's husbands took off. We've all noticed the majority of young men coming over and have asked the question. Now hear it for yourselves. What do you think they said?

A) They'll be back
B) I'm going with them later
C) Dirty Cowards

How do Syrian women feel? I dunno probably the same as the rest of planets Women would feel if their idiot significant other created a religion or was dumb enough to follow one forcing them to wear bags over their heads in order not to embarrass and or make their male counterparts feel insignificant because a Woman, 'Godless forbid' forced them into it due to some male dominated assbackwards religion and now feel forever trapped waiting for their jihad's to free them from themselves so they can take the fricking bags off their heads and think for themselves without some nutjob MENtalcase named AllUh freaking out even though he probably wasn't real and even if he was, was just a man like every other joe dick and harry who died two or three thousand years ago. I think the women should call 'she jihad on their men' and train them so they don't go ape crap on humanity all over again.

That's what I think!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

There is quite a bit of truth in what you say, the whole sectarian conflict sounds alien to a European.
But you seem to simplify the Syrian war to two factions. Why?

There is no evidence the US supports Daesh apart from quite questionable Russian propaganda. As far as I know, there are at least five but possibly more sides there, not two.

It is actually rare in military history to have a great conflict with only two polarized sides. Even WW2 wasn't all that simple until the very end when it was Allies vs. Nazis, Fascists and Imperial Japan.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kokatsi

If you remove the Kurds from the board then it is only 2 sides controlling the chess game even though there are warlords and infighting within the Sunni/US/Daesh/Al Qaeda.

Daesh and Al Qaeda is used as create a problem to be allowed to create the solution US and allies want. Create chaos to bring the order you want. Even Wesley Clark had to reveal the truth on how ISIS was funded by the allies. US, Saudi Arabia and Qutar have a long tradition of supporting Wahhabi nuts for geopolitical changes.

edit on 21-10-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
PErsonally id imagine they would be glad to be rid of the cowards and find a real man i f possible.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I really suspect the men of fighting age are being induced, by a € 500 bonus, to migrate en masse to western Europe...

Why... well because a deep-pockets financier like Soros can fund a million man-march of refugees into western Europe especially Sweden and Germany as target nations.

I don't hear of young men of Muslim or Arab heritage busting the gates to Greece or Italy or Spain... NO, just the rich & stable northern countries of the EU

the financier of this flood of migration has a desire to keep the USD stronger-than-ever, as the flim-flam monies awarded the Muslim Men from all around the middle east strife will keep the 'refugees' in high-cotton for 6 months to a year... then the USD needs will explode....

the EU governments will need/require vast sums of money to keep the programs for the migrants liquid... and so a 21st century Marshall Plan to feed-clothe-sustain-the European community will ensue,,, giving the fraudulent fiat USD another 10 years of demand & confidence by a frightened Europe-in-almost-collapse

this is a high-stakes operation of a spin of the Russian Roulette cylinder of the 6 shooter gun with but only 1 live round in the gun...

there are vague instances where these young middle east men of soldier age present a large paper €500 note to a store and they refuse to take the 500 Euro note and a crowd reacts violently and causes a €10 thousand clean up mess in that town...it's all being orchestrated my friends

related: journal-neo.org...
edit on st31144546354721392015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join