It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+105 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have several stories I intend to eventually share on ATS. They're all a result of the last seven years in which I've opened my eyes to the the truth: Our federal government is run by a shadow global mafia that has infiltrated both major political parties.

From my perspective, a 'rift' between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama is laughable smoke & mirrors. I assert that my conclusion is as reasonable as anyone else's, too -- not just because Obama nominated Hillary as Secretary of State (although I do scoff at the idea he was somehow strong-armed into choosing her). My perspective is reasonable for other reasons and I hope telling the mysterious story of Pia Farrenkopf -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan, in March 2014 -- will be an interesting and succinct way to show just how reasonable my cynicism is, and I hope I can do it the justice it deserves.

I happened upon the story of Pia's death when her body was first found. In reading about her, I was able to link Pia's death to one of the biggest web of conspiracy theories in the history of the U.S. government. I believe, even today, that the connections I noticed are important in uncovering what happened to cause Pia to lie dead in her garage at her home in Pontiac, Michigan for five years -- unnoticed. This post is not intended to point the finger at any one person, instead, it's intended to highlight certain circumstantial evidence pointing to a larger shadow network embroiled in the domestic spying controversies surrounding the computer program PRISM and its parent, PROMIS. If you aren't familiar with PRISM and PROMIS, I have included a brief summary.

Rather than restate the pieces of Pia's story with my own words, I'll leave it to you to decide how important the pieces are and give as little narrative as I can to make it cohesive.

This story will run long. Please allow me to finish before commenting! Thanks!

To begin, I'd like to provide some background on PRISM and PROMIS for those unfamiliar with these computer programs.

PRISM, PROMIS, and Systematics, Inc. (later Alltel):

"Using a powerful computer program known as PRISM, the U.S. government has been downloading vast amounts of communications data and mining it for counterterrorism purposes. But these capabilities began more than three decades ago with the controversial PROMIS software…"

Link

For anyone who hasn't heard of PROMIS, it is software linked to a complex network of domestic and global spying involving every president since the 1980s. A company in Little Rock, Arkansas -- Systematics, Inc. -- is alleged to be behind adapting the PROMIS software to their core banking systems allowing backdoor access to data used to predict changes in the global economy and perhaps even launder money. The company was started by Jackson Stephens -- Bill Clinton's former financier -- and Systematics installed their core banking systems in major financial institutions across the globe throughout three decades. In 1990, the company was bought out by Alltel, changing it's name.

The Clintons, Bush Sr., and the CIA are alleged to be deeply involved in many of the crimes said to have been committed through PROMIS. In fact, PROMIS software is linked to facilitating the covert funding of unauthorized intelligence operations.

The tentacles of the PROMIS controversies may even extend further to Reagan and Carter. PROMIS and Systematics even play a central role in the Vince Foster/Hillary Clinton/Rose Law Firm conspiracy theories.

Needless to say, the allegations pertaining to PROMIS are so complex, I can't possibly cover them in this post . Honestly, I can barely grasp them myself. I've selected a few links to lay the background for those unfamiliar and wanting to go deeper. Read them with caution, I don't guarantee the accuracy of these sources -- in fact, I only skimmed them. I just want to provide some kind of overview, please do the research you are comfortable with. This is just a starting point -- there is a plethora of information to be found.

I've also noticed that some ATSers are well-versed in the controversies surrounding PRISM and PROMIS, so please post what you've read and educate us all.

Bush, PROMIS, Inslaw: Link

The Clintons, PROMIS, Systematics, Inc. (later Altell):

Systematics - since purchased by Alltel - an Arkansas financial and technical firm headed by billionaire Jackson Stephens, has often been reported as the primary developer of Promis for financial intelligence use. Systematics through its various evolutions had been a primary supplier of software used in inter-bank and international money transfers for many years. Attorneys who have been connected to Systematics and Promis include Webster Hubbell, Hillary Clinton and the late Vince Foster.

Link

So…why am I providing you with this background?

Pia Farrankopf, the mummified woman from Pontiac, Michigan, had a 23 year history working for Systematics, Inc. (later Alltel), that traces back to Little Rock, Arkansas.

(cont. below)

edit on 20-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Pia Farrankopf, the Mummified Woman

The story of Pia's death is best told with the statements from her family and friends, as reported by the press. In fact, it was those details that led me to look closer, prompting me to connect Pia's death to her former job with Systematics/Alltel.

In March 2014, The Detroit Free Press reported:

On March 5, 2014, Matthew Anderson and Charles Goff walked into the two-car garage and saw the SUV parked there. Goff later told deputies he saw what he thought was a Halloween mask in the backseat and opened the back door.

"It smelled like death," Goff said.

The pair ran from the house and called 911.

Oakland County Sheriff's deputies arrived on the scene and made a stunning discovery: Pia Farrenkopf, dressed in a black jacket, blue shirt and jeans, was slumped in the back of the SUV, her knees behind the driver's seat.

Her body had mummified and was frozen to the backseat. Spider webs coated the inside of the vehicle. More than $500 in cash was found in her pocket.

The key was partially in the ignition. The Jeep still had 21/2 gallons of gas in the tank. About 200 pieces of unopened mail were scattered inside the SUV postmarked from 2005 to 2007. Near her body was an almost empty bottle of wine — with no fingerprints on it. And empty cigarette packs littered the garage floor.
(AND)
It appears Farrenkopf, who lived alone, died alone in early 2009, said Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard. Deputies checked credit card activity, subpoenaed bank, phone and health records searching for clues and created a timeline of her last known activity to try to narrow down when she died.

Link

Pia led a life isolated from her family due to her commitment to her job. She had moved to Pontiac, Michigan from Little Rock, around 2006, and continued to work for Alltel under yet a new name: Fidelity National Information Services.

At Alltel, Pia installed core banking systems across the globe. It wasn't unusual for family and friends to go months or longer without speaking to her. In fact, Pia's family and friends felt her job was such an important clue to her death that they reported to the press about an argument Pia had with her former boss.

The media reported the following concerning Pia's job:

One of Pia’s family members did try to call in 2012, to tell of her mother’s death, but no one answered or called back.

Meanwhile, mortgage payments kept being withdrawn automatically from the woman’s bank accounts, which had substantial balances left from Pia’s job at ALLTEL Information Services, where she had once worked as a programmer of bank software.

Link

She attended UMass Boston on and off and also took classes at nearby Bunker Hill Community College in 1985, but didn't graduate from either, school records showed. By the 1990s, she was working for a technology company in Little Rock, Ark., programming banking software for loan applications.

Link

Strack, who had worked with Farrenkopf when the two lived in Little Rock, Arkansas, said she was 'fun to be around' and 'very, very good at her job,' and traveled to Scotland and England and throughout the US for work.

Link

In May 2008, Farrenkopf resigned from her job in Michigan with Fidelity National Information Services — previously known as ALLTEL Information Services — after 23 years with the company. Company officials called her "an exemplary employee" in a statement to the Free Press but didn't elaborate on the circumstances surrounding her departure.

One of her sisters said she heard from coworkers that Farrenkopf got into an argument with a boss and resigned. Pia's friend said she had no direct knowledge of what happened, but heard she tried to retract her resignation and was told no.

Link

Her family told the press they suspected she was murdered:

Logan told the Free Press she believes her sister was murdered, though she doesn't have proof. She thinks her sister's behavior indicates she was in fear of something or someone. Logan is considering asking a TV show that deals in unsolved mysteries to look into the case further.

"There's got to be something there that somebody missed," she said.

"I just hope people don't give up," she said.

Link

When I originally read Pia's story, I overlooked her connection to Systematics/Alltel. But just as I ended the article that I first happened on, a curious detail jumped out at me:

Nov. 2, 2010: Voting records showed Farrenkopf casting a ballot in the gubernatorial election, but investigators said they believe it's an error in the records and she didn't vote.

Link

***Someone voted using Pia's name two years after she died and three years before her body was found.***

Michigan voting authorities chalked it up to an administrative error, but offered no evidence or explanation.

And, I wasn't the only one who noticed it:

Authorities say they think the remains belong to Farrenkopf, whom they believe died in 2008. But the mystery turned even murkier Monday.

Voting records show that Farrenkopf voted in Michigan's November 2010 gubernatorial election, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Farrenkopf, who would be 49, registered to vote in 2006 but did not vote until 2010, and that the vote may have been an administrative error, they revealed. Otherwise, the ghastly discovery may have uncovered something politically nefarious.

Link

So, to recap Pia's story:

Pia died under mysterious circumstances. Her family and friends believe she may have been murdered. They also believed she was in fear for her life, and reported she had an argument with her former boss, at Alltel.

AND, the very best lead that investigators have into a criminal investigation is the fact that someone with an interest in voter fraud also knew Pia was dead in her garage and would not be voting in the 2010 Michigan governor's election.

Without so much as a shred of evidence, the best lead has been dismissed as a probable administrative error by Michigan election officials.

But my perspective calls that explanation into question.

(cont. below)

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

ENTER Obama's uncle, Cecil Goeldner

A few years ago, I was researching some other information and came across a web address belonging to Obama's uncle, Cecil Goeldner. It was defunct, but the waybackmachine pulled it up and I found myself reading Cecil's personal website that documented his family, career, and interests. Cecil published his story in 2001 and by 2003 *poof* he pulled it down.

Anyway, Cecil Goeldner married Stanley Dunham's sister, Virginia Dunham. They met while both worked at Boeing in Kansas. Cecil would go on to become a computer programmer after working and studying in the data processing division of Boeing.

Cecil's website provides an incredible glimpse into Obama's family, and shows that Obama is not quite the outsider he has pretended to be. His familial ties link closely back to Hillary Clinton, Vince Foster, and the Rose Law Firm. I encourage anyone interested to read it. (You can view it through the way back machine here: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/homepage.html)

To continue, apparently Cecil Goeldner spent 30 years with Systematics, Inc./Alltel -- doing exactly the same job that Pia did: installing core banking systems across the globe.

From Cecil's website:

For more than 35 years, I've been a "Hired Gun", successfully extracting and separating banks from some of their money. Well, I guess a better way of putting it would be that I've been employeed by some of the finest bank computer software and service providers for the past three and a half decades and have thus managed to eke out a reasonably comfortable existance for myself and family.
(AND)
Major Assignments:

Have installed and tested all Systematics software products at dozens of domestic client locations as well as many major international institutions in England, large banks in Puerto Rico, the National Bank of Greece and Riyadh Bank of Saudi Arabia.

Developed the source translator system for the international version of Systematics software.

Assisted in opening first SI data center in England and consulted with client (American Express) in the conversion to Systematics ATM Card processing for U.S. Military personnel in England and Germany.

Accessible through the way back machine here: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

Although local press reported on Cecil's occupation, it wasn't until AFTER the 2008 election:

In time, Cecil distinguished himself as a pilot and later as an employee of a company called Systematics, now known as Alltel, where he installed some of the first data processing machines/automated banking programs. He worked there for 30 years. He then retired. Throughout his career, he traveled extensively to places such as Greece, England, and Puerto Rico. "I was the first technical person our clients saw. As soon as I acquired a check, I was the one to make new systems operable. The National Bank of Greece was our first client," he recalls. "There was another trip, this one to Saudi Arabia, that he speaks of in detail. No one wanted to go there, but I agreed to," he said. Virginia usually traveled with Cecil.

Accessible through the way back machine here: www.tulsatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1055:the-presidents-family-meet-virginia-and-cecil-goeldner&catid=61:national&Itemid=1 09

As it turns out, there is actually an amazing set of circumstances that should cause an investigator to pause before accepting that Pia's fraudulent Michigan vote is nothing more than a coincidental, unexplained administrative error.

But, you know what they say, voter fraud is not real. Politicians cheat? Never.

To recap once more:

Pia Farrankopf was dead in her garage for five years. She worked for a company with deep ties to some major scandals involving illegal government spying. She was reported to have argued with her former boss at Alltel. She installed core banking systems linked with a major banking spy scandal. She work for many years with Obama's uncle -- and he may have even been her boss at some point and traveled with her to install Systematics core banking systems across the globe. And, someone with an interest in voter fraud is the best lead in a criminal investigation…

…with that, I'll leave you with this snip from an article dated November 13, 2008:

(Virginia Dunham) Goeldner said she told only a few close friends about her nephew, for fear that someone might do something that would hurt his chances to get elected.

No longer available through the way back machine:
www.sherwoodvoice.com/articles/2008/11/14/maumelle_monitor/living/liv01.txt

But, a reprint can be viewed here: Link

~END~

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow! Bravo on the extensive work and research you've put into this. I love this kind of stuff... Thank you!!!

I admit, I've just read a few paragraphs, but I remember Pia, so I'm already intrigued... though I wasn't thinking anything like this. You'll have to give us all a little time to read and process and comment though.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I vaguely recall this in the news. You should also look into journalists that wrote about this. I think I remember one going missing.

I agree great research. What prompted your curiosity on this topic? And how did something get removed from the way back machine website?! I thought they kept everything !

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I vaguely recall this in the news. You should also look into journalists that wrote about this. I think I remember one going missing.

I agree great research. What prompted your curiosity on this topic? And how did something get removed from the way back machine website?! I thought they kept everything !

Thank you for the kind words, Boadicea & Iamthatbish.

The last I saw of the article it was still available through the web. It's gone now and I cannot retrieve it through the waybackmachine.

What prompted my curiosity is another subject that is so taboo, it makes my stomach queasy just thinking about sharing it again.

Another day when I feel bolder?

Thank you again for spending time with this story.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is so interesting! Thanks for all of the information, I wasn't planning to read the whole thing, but it pulled me in anyways.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CompassMind

Ha! Never heard better words. My writing skills are lacking and I was afraid of the dreaded TLDR!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thank you for your diligence and dedication. A twisted web indeed!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Skimmed over and this looks deep. I haven't heard of Pia before now
but I'm in with both feet.

Coincidence, I despise the word unless it relates to happen stance.
edit on Rpm102015v56201500000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Officially impressed by your work and diligence. Looking forward to other revelations. Will follow this.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTigerOfLedges

So glad I found a receptive audience!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think this speaks volumes to the level of corruption in all
of these venues. Banking, politics and Corporations that achieve
powerful, global, conglomerate status. When someone with enough
savy like the OP can spot willful ignorance and an unwillness to
follow thru as any investigation should have done in this case.
And who knows how many others? It suggests the unprecedented.
IMO

SnF

Death just a mystery? No cause of death determined OP?

BTW this was very well written.
edit on Rpm102015v22201500000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I think this speaks volumes to the level of corruption in all
of these venues. Banking, politics and Corporations that achieve
powerful, global, conglomerate status. When someone with enough
savy like the OP can spot willful ignorance and an unwillness to
follow thru as any investigation should have done in this case.
And who knows how many others? It suggests the unprecedented.
IMO

SnF

Death just a mystery? No cause of death determined OP?

BTW this was very well written.

Aw, thanks!

Still a mystery as far as I know.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Probably being left that way too.
Til OP comes along and stirs the pot.
edit on Rpm102015v34201500000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wow... This is what I come to this site for.. Content like this.

The rabbit hole is deep.

No one seems to crawl down it anymore tho.

Excellent information, OP. S&F.

Yes.. the corruption is massive, deep, and very invasive.

It would shake the world to it's core, should the truth ever become common man's knowledge.

I hope to see such a day, in my life-time.

Now the next question is.. What did Pia know, that got her silenced. What was so detrimental that they were scared of her spewing to the media?

Was this all cover-up for Obama's presidency?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just wow...great job!

One coincidence I thought seemed obvious that you omitted, maybe on purpose, what if Cecil assumed Pia's identity and perhaps salary knowing full well of Pia's....situation. Isn't politics all about favors? Obama must have done something right, for someone.

Funny isn't it though. Regan and Nixon are connected at Bohemian Brove. And than on to Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama. Now it's Jeb or Hilary?

Can we say coup d'é·tat boys and girls?

I knew you could.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The idea that we have a choice... is the true conspiracy..

What if it is all designed behind closed doors, and it's already decided.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." -Joseph Stalin

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Just wow...great job!

One coincidence I thought seemed obvious that you omitted, maybe on purpose, what if Cecil assumed Pia's identity and perhaps salary knowing full well of Pia's....situation. Isn't politics all about favors? Obama must have done something right, for someone.

Ha! Well, I like to speculate that Pia died before $1500 was withdrawn from her account in February 2009. In my mind, she died just before the Nov. 2008 election and that last withdrawal was made to make it seem her death happened after the election.

Not that it matters. It's a pretty damning connection.

But, she didn't cast a vote in the 2008 presidential election even though she was registered and I find that enough to wildly speculate.

Could be that assuming her pay or just swiping $1500 was the cherry on the rotten cake.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The idea that we have a choice... is the true conspiracy..

What if it is all designed behind closed doors, and it's already decided.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." -Joseph Stalin

What if Bush v. Gore and Bush v. Kerry were invented election crises used to enact voter reforms that put Ohio's and Florida's statewide voter registration databases in the hands of the global mafia?

That's a story I will save for another day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join