It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Talk about webs of intrigue:

Virginia Dunham Goeldner, the niece of Madelyn and Stanley Dunham, first cousin of Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, Barack Obama's second cousin.

Did you know that they were that closely related. And that they were tied to this?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes, I know how closely they are related and I do know a bit about Fuddy's death. I don't follow it too closely although I know some people in the blogosphere do.

I cannot pretend to not know a lot about the birth certificate issue though. I do.

I know something about it that unlocked the doors to what you read about in this thread. Between 2009 and 2011, I wrote a few open records requests to the Hawaii Department of Health, under the Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA). I corresponded once with Ms. Fuddy, but largely with her predecessor, Chiyome Fukino. It was very enlightening.

To be honest, it was an amazing experience and if the subject wasn't so frowned on, I would jump on the chance to tell anyone about it who was willing to listen.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: tsctsc

I don't really think they killed Pia just to keep her from blowing whissles.

I have gone back to this quote in my mind a couple of times today:

(Virginia Dunham) Goeldner said she told only a few close friends about her nephew, for fear that someone might do something that would hurt his chances to get elected.

They were concerned about someone doing something to hurt Obama's chances to get elected. What could a 70 year old couple from Maumelle, Arkansas, be so worried about?

It seems obvious to me why Virginia made this statement.

Good point there.
Let's pick from there and assume that that's the reason for having Pia sent to the beyond. Two questions pop up immediately:

1 - was she the only one who could "hurt Obama's chances"? The answer to that can lead to other "mummies";
2 - if so, why not simply kill her in a "terrible accident" - or at least something easier or more usual? Why go through all the trouble of the house maintenance? How could this methodology improve Obama's chances?
2 and a half - Maybe the modus operandi was set to serve as an example to others of what may happen to them if they "hurt Obama's chances"?
2 and 3/4 - Perhaps Pia's vote after her death was used as a test to measure the vulnerability of the system and improve anyone's chances in an election?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

1 - was she the only one who could "hurt Obama's chances"? The answer to that can lead to other "mummies";
2 - if so, why not simply kill her in a "terrible accident" - or at least something easier or more usual? Why go through all the trouble of the house maintenance? How could this methodology improve Obama's chances?
2 and a half - Maybe the modus operandi was set to serve as an example to others of what may happen to them if they "hurt Obama's chances"?
2 and 3/4 - Perhaps Pia's vote after her death was used as a test to measure the vulnerability of the system and improve anyone's chances in an election?

Agree. There are more deaths connected to this network of crime...and some probably yet to be discovered.
I don't think anyone involved wanted Pia's death to be known anywhere near the time of the election. After Obama's grandmother died on the eve of the election, I am sure one more weird death was not something someone wanted people notice or to look into. People were hard at work trying to figure out where Obama came from, at the time.

I do think an 'offing,' like this, would be used as an example. Why waste it?

And, YES, I believe 100% that Pia's vote is a test (data) that will be used to determine how much voter fraud can be exploited. This is a lesson learned -- for sure.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow! Great thread Mother! Good research! This is what ATS is all about!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Ok, that touched of some free-association in my wee little brain.

So much world news focuses on the middle east and associated subjects. Oftentimes South America is forgotten.

But I recall the Nazi-Bush connection and that the Bushes bought large amounts of land in South America and that Nazis are rumored to have fled there.

There is also a good amount of proof that the Bushes and Clintons are very close.

You've shown there is a closer connection between the Obamas and the Clintons than is publicly portrayed.

Looks like nothing so much as a cabal.

I almost forgot, what if the Nazis actually won?
edit on 22-10-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I imagine the best way would be through her family.

I wonder. Her family seems almost as weird and dysfunctional as she apparently was. I wouldn’t consider their input reliable at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

And, YES, I believe 100% that Pia's vote is a test (data) that will be used to determine how much voter fraud can be exploited. This is a lesson learned -- for sure.

Check this link about dead people who vote in the USA
ballotpedia.org...

Only that this particular website counts with someone impersonating the dead person who actually go to the polls and vote. Now, what if a system can do it without the phisycal presence of anybody?

Scarry

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

I imagine the best way would be through her family.

I wonder. Her family seems almost as weird and dysfunctional as she apparently was. I wouldn’t consider their input reliable at all.

Her family does seem weird. But I was actually thinking they would be most persuasive in asking for an investigation.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

ballotpedia.org...

Only that this particular website counts with someone impersonating the dead person who actually go to the polls and vote. Now, what if a system can do it without the phisycal presence of anybody?

Scarry

Like by using PROMIS as a backdoor to access voting systems?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

well... it's not entirely impossible, is it?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Our federal government is run by a shadow global mafia

I doubt that the Mafia had anything to do with it-Giuliani made sure of that. Put one crook in chains so the rest can go free.

edit on 23-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

ballotpedia.org...

Scarry

You mean like this:

Karl Rove’s chief IT consultant, Mike Connell—who was facing subpoena in connection with 2004 Presidential election fraud in Ohio—mysteriously died in a private plane crash in 2008. Connell was allegedly the central figure in a longstanding plot to electronically flip votes to Republican

www.projectcensored.org...

www.democracynow.org...

edit on 23-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Ha! Yes.

Actually the election reforms in Ohio and Florida after the 2000 & 2004 elections are worthy of their own thread. Not just the voting machines -- both states moved to centralized statewide voter registration databases as part of the reforms.

I am satisfied that the 2000 and 2004 elections were manufactured crises that allowed two of the biggest swing states' elections systems to be seized. And I can prove that Ohio's voter registration data is not secure from prying eyes.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

All I know is that if I worked for government I'd lobby to have all Cesna aircraft stamped with hazard statistics with two seperate categories, one for civilians and one for government affiliations.

"Please note while flying this craft the chance of death and dismemberment is 1:100,000. Government employees is 1:5. Stay safe and enjoy your flight".

edit on 23-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

All I know is that if I worked for government I'd lobby to have all Cesna aircraft stamped with hazard statistics with two seperate categories, one for civilians and one for government affiliations.

"Please note while flying this craft the chance of death and dismemberment is 1:100,000. For government employees is 1:5. Stay safe and enjoy your flight".

I would NEVER want to work for any federal or state government IT department. Or any IT service contracted by the government. That's dangerous work.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

ballotpedia.org...

Scarry

You mean like this:

Karl Rove’s chief IT consultant, Mike Connell—who was facing subpoena in connection with 2004 Presidential election fraud in Ohio—mysteriously died in a private plane crash in 2008. Connell was allegedly the central figure in a longstanding plot to electronically flip votes to Republican

www.projectcensored.org...

www.democracynow.org...

Right. So now we have one clue that looks pretty acceptable about Pia's the case. We'll may not know it for sure, but it's reasonable nonetheless.

There are still many other things we need to brainstorm about this case. Such as the technician who "coincidently" had been implementing software in countries that are the fuse of the current economic fallout of the century.
Who and why would be interested in the bankrupt of Greece, the price drop of crude oil, and the 2008 financial crisis? May this be connected to Prism, Promis, or at least the company?

I can tell how they could be connected to the elections. That's the easy part. The 1-million-dollar question is why and who.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Great tread,Op! S&F
MotherMayEye,I must warn ya about this particular rabbit hole it's deep and has sucked in many a researcher like Danny Casolaro and others.It's not called The Octopus for nothing.It ties in to most of the deep political events in the last 30 or so years.Also,I gotta recommend you look into The Cabazon Reservation and Wakenhut as well.The Octopus has tentacles in Operation Paperclip as well.Happy hunting!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Awesome thread OP! One of the best reads on ATS in a while. I appreciate your research and sharing all this with us.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Awesome thread OP! One of the best reads on ATS in a while. I appreciate your research and sharing all this with us.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join