It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think Of Chemtrails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Because someone doesn't fall for the chemtrail crap they show their true colors...truly amazing.

What amazes me is how some people just take the blocked skies for granted, because it's scientifically explainable.
You might find comfort in it, I do not.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
Why if there's so much airtraffic in the sky all the time, are there days that have no contrails at all?
Wouldn't all the conditions for forming them still apply?

No, because atmospheric conditions are not constant. Even though it's always below freezing above a certain altitude, the relative humidity and pressure will vary, giving persistent trail days, short trail days and no trail days.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Look at how many years it took for Volkswagen to get caught on their diesel software scam.
Just saying, that a few insiders can keep the lie going for lots of years.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

Fuel is tested almost daily at airports. You can even go buy some and have it tested. If there was an additive it would have shown up by now.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Look at how many years it took for Volkswagen to get caught on their diesel software scam.
Just saying, that a few insiders can keep the lie going for lots of years.

OK, so what chemical could do what we see in the sky? What chemical could be sprayed out of a plane and spread into a layer of cirrus and be miles long?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ok, I can understand that,but could atmosferic conditions vary that much, that in the same patch of sky at the same moment, some aircraft leave huge trails that stay and some leave none?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Yes. They're flying at slightly different altitudes when they're near each other. Even a thousand feet can be the difference between a contrail and no contrail.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I only know of one, and it can be quite deadly.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I really wouldn't know.
To be clear, my thoughts on this is that the whole trail thing is because of geo-engineering the atmosfere,
not some plot to poison humanity. (because there alot more efficient ways of doing that anyway lol)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Ok, I can understand that,but could atmosferic conditions vary that much, that in the same patch of sky at the same moment, some aircraft leave huge trails that stay and some leave none?

I can't count the number of times I've seen a plane leave a trail that parts of it sublimate (causing those parts to disappear) yet other parts persist and spread.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Please don't say it......Dihydrogen monoxide? I hear it's very deadly.
edit on 21-10-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I really wouldn't know.
To be clear, my thoughts on this is that the whole trail thing is because of geo-engineering the atmosfere,

What could possibly make you think that? Bizarre

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

That's actually a good example to look at.

VW weren't actually doing anything physical over their exhaust, they were fiddling emissions tests via software. They only came lean because they knew they were gonna get caught because independent testing was showing it up.

Air quality testing happens all over the world on a daily basis. Spurious results are traced back to their source and prosecutions follow, but no chemtrails have ever been detected.

Remember, the WHOLE basis of chentrail claims was simply the misconception that contrails don't linger, therefore trails that do must be artificially sprayed chemicals.

We know this is nonsense, but instead of realising the tale is built on a lie and that nothing has ever been detected to indicate spraying of chemtrails, people still think about what they might be instead of realising the whole thing is hokum.

The sad part is, this actively prevents people from being aware or being able to spot if anything is amiss from spraying or even if geoengineering experiments began secretly, because they aren't chemtrails, which are simply mid identified contrails every single time.

By looking at grids and spreading contrails you're looking in the trunk to see why your engine won't go.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yes. In fact I just watched it happen a few minutes ago as I ate my lunch.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I really wouldn't know.
not some plot to poison humanity. (because there alot more efficient ways of doing that anyway lol)

If you are at all interested in the subject, you may want to look into the plans and the people who are planning all the SRM projects. Fear first, and information second is not the best way to approach a subject.

SRM or Solar Radiation Management, would be done above 50,000 feet, well above where most planes fly. It's meant to do the same thing as volcanic eruptions, by spreading tiny particles into the air to block a portion of the sunlight. The thing is, like a volcanic eruption, the particles, once dissipated, are invisible, and likely so would SRM be. So if "they" were doing it, it wouldn't look like contrails at all, it would be invisible.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Please don't say it......Dihydrogen monoxide? I hear it's very deadly.

You definitely don't want to breathe that stuff.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I agree, however cars on ground level allow for easier testing by independant researchers, than airplanes in the sky.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I was reading an interesting post on a YouTube video earlier

However, we have not yet undertaken this project. How do I know that? Well, because it would be really super obvious if we had, and I have access to the relevant data. The best natural analogue to stratospheric aerosol injection we have is the 1991 eruption of Mt. Pinatubo, which released many, many tons of sulfate aerosols virtually overnight. The eruption reduced incoming sunlight by 10% and decreased global temperatures by about 0.5 degrees C for two years (that might not seem like much, but spread over the whole planet it’s a huge difference). It also had enormous impacts on the hydrological cycle. In the years after Pinatubo blew, worldwide rainfall dropped to more than three standard deviations below normal, on average. That’s a gigantic decrease: to use an (imperfect) analogy, a difference of three standard deviations in adult male height in the United States is the difference between someone who is five feet and eight inches tall and someone who is six and a half feet tall. It's really hard to miss. The precipitation decreases weren't spread evenly, though: some places actually experienced more rain as a result of the eruption, an effect we'd expect to see mirrored after artificially produced SAI. We have seen nothing like this effect.

Moreover, the suggestion that climate manipulation is being carried out using commercial aircrafts is completely ridiculous from a methodological perspective. In order to implement SAI, you need to inject aerosols into the middle stratosphere (obviously). The target range is somewhere around 90,000-100,000 feet above sea level. That's roughly three times higher than commercial airlines fly under ordinary circumstances, and well beyond twice their maximum possible altitude. We'd also need a lot of aerosols, delivered basically all at once. Pinatubo's eruption released 17,000,000 tons of SO2 into the atmosphere, and that's well below the amount we'd want for a significant climate engineering program. Passenger airlines simply cannot deliver that amount of mass quickly enough. If we were to implement SAI, we'd need to use high altitude blimps to deliver the sulfates, because fixed-wing aircrafts are neither large enough to deliver the amounts needed nor capable of flying at the necessary altitudes effectively--the air is just too thin.
In addition, the flight lanes used by commercial aircraft would make for an inefficient delivery of aerosols (even assuming they could carry enough material and get high enough). Because of prevailing atmospheric conditions in the stratosphere, world-wide coverage of aerosols is only achievable if the aerosols are deployed quite close to the equator, then dispersed via the high-altitude equivalent of trade winds. Deploying the compounds at 30,000 feet and over standard commercial flight paths would have absolutely no effect; the compounds would simply precipitate out in a few hours, and would be too low to effect any meaningful forcing on the climate even during the brief period they'd be in residence in the atmosphere--once sunlights makes its way into the troposphere, most of the impact of the greenhouse effect has already come into play, and the damage has been done.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

We would need something which (a) bypasses all testings done by various(!) labs on the fuel. Which (b) must sustain very high and low temperatures, (c) can be mixed with fuel without producing unwanted byproducts (see (a)) and finally (d) which can be used to produce chemtrails and their wanted effects.

Good luck. I don't think that achieving all of the above at once is impossible, but those are 4 to 5 critical points - and any plan which relies on more than 3 difficult things to happen is very much doomed to fail, very much and very hard.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Did some research on SRM's, and indeed to be succesful, it would need planes flying in the stratosphere.
Too high for commercial aircraft, so that rules out geo-engineering plot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join