It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two & Two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A short film from Iran I think some folks here may appreciate.

What would you do when someone tries to change a truth for a lie with force, oppose to death or accept it as the majority? the lies we are feed are not as obvious as 2+2=5, fear is a powerful tool.

Powerful video. I don't have a deep interpretation of it, i just think this is an accurate representation of the world we live in,this is the way we are, most sheeps, some contrarians, and the ones in power imposing their vision by force and I'm just putting it here in case you have not seen it.

Also don't mess with invisible weapons
(A little joke after that video left me with a very "there is no hope" feeling)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

That was a very interesting little short film. Dark, but I loved the last scene.

It's one thing to bend under propaganda. That's the easy way out and a cop out, as far as I'm concerned. It's quite another to be so committed to your true self and the Truth, that nothing can shake your resolve.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'm not sure what the producers of this video meant to convey... but my takeaway is that ignorance is a choice. I used to buy into the "most people are sheople" crap. Not anymore (thanks ATS!). People believe what they want to believe because it benefits them. Maybe by letting them continue to live and breathe... but more often it's more than that, and they know it. They just don't want to admit it.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Straight out of George Orwell's "1984"

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hey, It is Common Core / World Core!

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Perfect allegory to the spread of monotheism.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

What I took away from it, is that you can force a lie upon the people and through fear and or ignorance they will embrace the lie, but in their hearts and minds they recognize it for what it is, a lie.

Now while it appears it served no one for the child to die, in truth it served several purposes.

It instilled fear and ensured compliance.
It made an observable example of what would happen if you did not comply.
It made a recognizable example that your sacrifice would be in vain, life and the new paradigm will continue without you.
It made it clear to those that were aware of the lie, that they should speak the lie, but hide the truth.
It made it clear to those that decided to hide the truth, that they should not hide the truth from themselves.

I am sure there are many other lessons inside this brief video, but these are those one that stood out with me first.

edit on 20-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word correction.

top topics

join