It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta's tweet (chairman of Hillary, ex counselor of Obama and former COS for B. Clinton)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So you might think, well, could he be joking?
High unlikely, he was involved in The Rockfeller Initiative www.abovetopsecret.com...

and in 2002 he said this on UFOs and disclosure (notice the contradiction):
'It's time to find out what the truth really is that's out there, we ought to do it because it's right and we ought to do it because the Americans quite frankly can handle the truth.'

edit on 19-10-2015 by Benicealways because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Or... He could have just been joking.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Apparently you didn't see the National Press Club video that the OP posted.

That's a pretty extensive joke, hm?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Maybe he meant to ask Hillary about illegal (or legal) aliens, and not the space variety.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister
Seems kind of a stretch, though that might sound way more probable if you don't think belief we have been visited, by the way in feb 2015 he also said this:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 19-10-2015 by Benicealways because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It begs the question, why would someone put his reliability and career on the line to make 'jokes' that like that, if they are such just really weird unprofessional jokes, why hasn't he been fired and how does he keep landing those jobs?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Maybe the people that hire him want disclosure too. The main question: does he actually know something, or heard rumors of rumors from people who know something, or does he just have an interest in the subject and wants more of the governmental files released. He's of an age where he would have grown up with old-style science fiction and wide-eyed wonder at the early accomplishments of the world's space programs, so it may be just personal interest. Would be nice if he went further into his own observations and knowledge about the subject, and not just hint at things he may be only guessing at.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Years ago one of those highly knowledgeable members claimed if Clinton was elected as POTUS then we would get some form of disclosure or affirmation of ET life. Now if she were to hint about something like that sometime soon I wonder what her poll numbers would do? I`ve not seen this member in a long time and doubt they would be returning any time soon. This was about 8-9 years ago before Obama`s first term though.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
When Bubba was in office
or running for it...
didn't he say he was gonna get some answers
on said topic.

But never did
because more than likely
he was told to F'off

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes, #TheTruthIsOutThere.... the truth about illegal aliens!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Its hard to tell.
Here I am joking: Next time ask about aliens!
Here I am dead serious: Next time ask about aliens!

edit on 19-10-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

They are never gona tell us anything for real, disclosure is gona be forced, hard to cover up something the size of a football stadium landing in a major city.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Don't hold your breath, I'm pretty sure most american presidents in the last 20-30 years have been out of the loop for quite some time regarding even conventional black projects.

Clinton didn't even claim to know much about area 51 till his second term and that was because they wanted to film some of independence day there (yea im sure he knew of the base, but I bet hollywood probably knew more about area 51 than even the president of the US did). So my guess is you're not briefed on anything unless there is a reason to, even for presidents.

I think their silence is answer enough. No once says anything or its all played out like a fun light hearted joke...so to me that says it all. Something is "known" and trying to be played down.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think this is indicative that there is a big something that TPTB don't want the world to know about.

Whether that is aliens are, in fact, real or that there is proof of them visiting us back in the day remains to be seen.

I don't think his tweet was a joke though...
edit on 19-10-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

Well, if he was joking its safe to say you took him seriously isn't it. Hm?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

He isn't joking. Podesta's had a public interest in the subject for years. He's written the foreword in popular UFO books and has petitioned for 'disclosure.'

He's an on-the-record believer in the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

He isn't joking. Podesta's had a public interest in the subject for years. He's written the foreword in popular UFO books and has petitioned for 'disclosure.'

He's an on-the-record believer in the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

Oh that last part I didn't know, where did you hear him say that?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

My bad. I can't find the statement of belief and it looks like I was wrong there.

His associations are with the ETH crowd and I read too much into that. Do I *believe* he's an ETHer? Yes. Is there a statement. Nope.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

My bad. I can't find the statement of belief and it looks like I was wrong there.

His associations are with the ETH crowd and I read too much into that. Do I *believe* he's an ETHer? Yes. Is there a statement. Nope.

Np

new topics

top topics

join