It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moller's Skycar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2002 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know about the year this thing will be ready for production? I heard 2007 at the earliest, but a more likely estimate is 2012 or 2015.

The M400 Skycar is the model that I want hehe.

Here is a link:
www.moller.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2002 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hmm......... you ask about some searious bombs & now you want a flight vehicle...... I'm seeing a pattern here...... possible conspiricy?!?!?!
LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2002 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniQue Werkx

Hmm......... you ask about some searious bombs & now you want a flight vehicle...... I'm seeing a pattern here...... possible conspiricy?!?!?!
LOL

Of course not! What made you think that?? huh??? HUH??? Your one of them arn't you, you WORK FOR THE ILLUMINATI!

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 09:21 AM
link   
skrew the m-400, i want the xm-200

flying saucers pwns

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniQue Werkx

LOL

Here is their response:

4. M400 Skycar

4.1. When will M400 be available?
Limited numbers are expected to be available within the next three years. These will be used for marketing demonstrators, special sales, and military applications. A FAA certified model is more than four years away. We already have over 100 reservations for the FAA certified models. The timing of the models available to the public will depend on the speed of the government in certifying the vehicle as airworthy. Moller has little or no control in this process.

Thanks for the web site. I knew of these since the early 90's, and they were supposed to ship in 1995. As it seems, the FAA doesn't want these craft to take flight. I say screw them! Our damn government needs to stay the hell out of our soverign business!

D.

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I say everybody grab a stick and poke the FAA till they say yes.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.robinsonhelicoptersales.com...'s.htm

The M400 is offered for 3.5 million as of dec. 2005 in the Neiman Marcus catalogue. Here is a link to a personal helicopter sales site, showing 2 and 4 seat copters that range in price from around 200 000 to 400 000 dollars for the deluxe one. Cheers.

top topics

join