It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If U Had Ur Own Military Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Okay, another curious queston:
What if u could create ur own=
Army
Squad
Platoon
Terror Cell
Counter-Terrorist Force
Militia
etc......
What would it b trained 4, how many?
In otherwards, DETAILS!!!!
But cmon, don't say stuff like "1000 Nukes and Neutron Bombs my force"

I don't care if u get creative as in also, where would it b stationed, a made up country's army, etc....
But at the same time, try 2 keep it in this decade and plain out realistic plz.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
500 hundred Scots divided in to 5 100 strong groups called divisions A through E. Each Division is divided in to 10 10 man squads named after divisions they are in then a roman nummular e.g. AX or BIV.

Each 10 man squad will have 2 sharpshooters (armed with sniper rifle�s) and 2 heavy weapons men (1 armed with heavy machine guns 1 armed with satellite/laser guide anti tank/ air missile).

The remaining soldiers will be armed with state of the art assault rifles.

On top of these forces there will be a 200 men strong research design and production team with a mandate to design and improve on new and existing weaponry.

Division D is a parachute drop deviation and has special training in demolition and sabatarsh.

Division E is a hang glider regiment which would be used for silent infiltration missions (the hang gliders would employ stealth shaping and radar absorbent paint).

In each divisions (not D and E who use large planes) squads 1-3 will be deploy in helicopter gunships and the other squads will have troop transport and will travel In one of the large transport planes.

They would be highly trained and only the best would be admitted and would me the equal of the British Special Forces training wise.

They would be a mercenary army that would fight for any ethically acceptable government.

join