It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man-made diseases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
From Ebola to swine flu, several theories about certain sicknesses and viruses exist that say some of these could possibly be of man made origin to push an agenda of force vaccinations to even targeted races or groups of people. The governemt has a history of testing it's chemical as well as biological weapons on its people so it'd be quite ignorant to dismiss any of the possibilities that modern day testing or targeting still happens

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

I have no doubt that our governments have tried to contain disease, manufacture disease and spread disease however I don't believe that they have been able to master an epidemic of any sorts. Disease is unpredictable, disease is intelligent and disease is ever evolving.

The video also used HIV as an example. HIV is extremely difficult to catch even through having unprotected sex with a carrier. HIV isn't an epidemic not even in the lamest terms. If you live in an industrialised country, you are otherwise healthy and you have caught HIV then consider yourself a statistic because you are horribly unlucky. If it was a government project, they have failed.

The Spanish Flu was another reference, with the conspiracy being it was contained within the US before an army rank in Camp Riley lost control of it. It should be highlighted that the Spanish Flu was so lethal and fast moving that it smoked 1/3 of the worlds population and would have even put the 'elite' at risk. Not something I'm sure they would have wanted.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

I know what your saying but diseases have been mastered, its been known for years that viruses can be made to target certain races. And the aids theory of being of vaccination origin, wether accidental or purposely, gains more popularity among the scientific community every year because of several reasons, one being that the first known groups of people to have aids were gay New Yorkers and blacks in Africa, two continents far removed and were the exact groups of people who where given the first experimental hepatitis vaccines that where produced in apparently contaminated chimpanzees by Litton industries, an industry who was a military biological weapons contractor that was carrying out biological weapons development ten years earlier by combining animal retro viruses similar to HIV and aids, as well as Ebola like viruses and other immune suppressing and wasting diseases. This has been mastered decades ago, tons of different diseases where made with different animal viruses that where spliced together and grown in human tissue cultures to make them jump species from them to us, known tests from years ago showed injections of certain diseases caused cancer in nearly every animal they gave it to
edit on 18-10-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Though there are simulations in Computers this type of testing probably does happen, as you probably know both the US and Britain tested on there own citizen's many pathogen's including bacteriological, virological and chemical compound's just to see how they spread, they tended to use a weakened strain or a non lethal varient with the same spread pattern but of course they still made people ill so non lethal is a matter of argument.

In all probability the Black helicopters and cattle mutilations in the states were actually a monitoring program to study the spread of a pathogen of some kind, the cattle and in some cases apparently human tissue taken was probably for biopsy perpose.

Mostly these day's though they are testing EM and neuroelectrical weapon's, mostly non lethal but capable of controlling mood's and causing depression, nausea and even tiredness, even suppressing your immune system and bio-electric activity including causing unconsciousness on many test population's (especially during voting season as they can make your reaction to a candidate or party positive or negative by this method), it would schew the result's if they let a population know they were being tested on so it is done without there consent and illegally under the umbrella of national security.

I am afraid it most certainly does happen and is probably happening right now, you can bet the Chinese are doing it to there own and the Russians too would have in the past.

One of the most prolific testing and storage facility's that is publicly know is Porton down in the UK but it pales to insignificance compared to many in the US and just porton down alone houses enough biological and virological agents to wipe out the worlds population many times over.

edit on 18-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
From Ebola to swine flu, several theories about certain sicknesses and viruses exist that say some of these could possibly be of man made origin to push an agenda of force vaccinations to even targeted races or groups of people.

Well they didn't do a very good job of it. The swine flu did not result in forced vaccinations. There is no licensed vaccine for ebola at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

These were probably field tests or simply leak's, you do know that in Sierra Leone there is a US owned biological research plant/laboratory that is claimed to be used in developing biological weapon's.

Even an accidental? leak like this is good for field analysis of a potential bio weapon, now they work on how to make it air born so that they can spray it over population centres but make it short lived so that isolation and closing there own air routes can protect there own assets when the SHTF.

Why do you think the major Pharma Corps are not researching new Antibiotics and new broad spectrum anti viral drug's while they claim that strains of pathogenic bacteria are becoming resistant or even immune to there current stock's which were mostly developed in the 1970's and before.

The world health organisation showed concern that the rise in Antibiotic useage was contributing to a population explosion and that feeding the growing population was not going to be as easy.

Put the pieces together, they are sitting on super antibiotics that could cure anything out there but do not want to release them yet and when they do the price will be astronomical as a method of killing of yet more of the poor.

We are of no consequence to these people, they are ruthless and only money and control matter to them.

edit on 18-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I received a call from my insurance carrier just yesterday.
It was not a recognizable number so I let it go to voicemail. The message was reminding me of the misuse of antibiotics AND reminding me to consult with their Dr. if they prescribe them to make sure that it is absolutely necessary...I thought the message was a little odd...
If we can upload voice/recordings, I could do that.

Anyway, I think leaks happen all too often...this one is Fort Detrick
This link Washington Post for example describes that 9,000 vials of pathogens had not been inventoried or accounted for out of 60,000.

It's an older story (2009), interesting to note that it is believed that the Anthrax strain used in the attacks of 2001 originated from THIS lab and were garnered by the suspect Bruce Ivins who was a researcher there at the time. He committed suicide during the investigation.
Fort Detrick is not the only one...Galveston
USA Today
A vial of Guanarito ( a type of pneumonia natural to rodents in Venezuela) had gone missing and it was "presumed" to have fallen on the floor under a desk (?) and was swept up by a janitor...My question: a janitor working in THAT type of lab finds a vial and just sweeps it up? Doesn't report it?

Wednesday the Department of Defense disclosed one of its labs in Utah mistakenly sent samples of live anthrax -- instead of killed specimens – to labs across the USA plus a military base in South Korea where 22 people are now being treated with antibiotics because of their potential exposure to the bioterror pathogen. As many as 18 labs in nine states received the samples, the CDC said Thursday.

Also from USA today

Places that research and house these deadly pathogens should have stricter inventory procedures AND I am not sure how that could be accomplished.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think you are looking on the black side. As already been mentioned viruses mutate, the are uncontrollable when let loose in the general population. You only have to look at the black death in the middle ages, it did not differentiate between kings or paupers and them same would be today. Which man would release a virus but would have to spend years and years in isolation for fear of contracting the desease. Even after isolation the virus might still be active and mutated. That's a gamble no-one would take.
By the way there is a scenario they could use. Isolation. It's already been done. There is an island off the coast of Scotland that was infected with anthrax (Ithink in the 1940s) and no-one can go on this island for years more as it's still active.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

Ok..you obviously miss the entire video

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Of course its a gamble they would take because it's not a gamble at all, they've already tested and released sicknesses on people and they've been capable of making race specific viruses decades ago

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Are the gays real, or are they just a mental, hormanal and psychological manipulation of normal people, who are made to believe they are gays? Are gays being created by the western criminal intelligence apparatus activity on young children? For what purpose? Maybe for eugenics. Separating “Das Uebermensch” from the rest and allow only them to reproduce, thereby genetically culling political opposition.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: angryhulk

I know what your saying but diseases have been mastered, its been known for years that viruses can be made to target certain races.

Please link the evidence for your statement as I have never heard of this and I find it impossible to believe that a virus can target only specific 'races'. Why do I find it impossible? Because for it to be true viruses would have to target a specific gene but as there are no 'pure races' and we all share lots of common genetic traits, the virus could attack any ethnic group. (I said pure races to explain my opinion however, I believe that there is only one race, Homo Sapiens Sapiens).

top topics

join