It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jersey Devil photographed and caught on tape

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For hundreds of years, witnesses have reported seeing the Jersey Devil roaming through the deep, dense forest of the Pine Barrens.

Little Egg Harbor Township resident Dave Black is one of them. He was driving along Route 9 in Galloway Township when he captured an image of a creature he believes could be the Jersey Devil himself. Black shared that photo and his story with NJ Advance Media last week.

So here's the picture and the story:

Dave Black, of Little Egg Harbor township, wrote into NJ.com with his Tuesday night account of the sighting:

"I was just driving past the golf course in Galloway on Route 9 and had to shake my head a few times when I thought I saw a llama," he explained in an email.

"If that wasn't enough, then it spread out leathery wings and flew off over the golf course." (Black's cell phone picture of the creature is at the top of the page.)

"I swear it's not Photoshopped or a staged thing," Black elaborated. "People have said it's fake, but it's not. I'm honestly just looking for an explanation for what I saw."

Speaking of "staged things," here's another video of the Jersey Devil, courtesy of NJ.com.

Quote source

I will just trow off my opinion: CGI, too much robotic and doesn't feel real, altought the photo looks pretty good i don't belive that's how an animal/demon would fly giving our physic laws. Either way...who knows?

I would post the video, but it looks just way to damn fake.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
As a resident of New Jersey I can tell you we get these stories every year around Halloween.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That wing span doesn't make sense for the size and shape of that 'animal'

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha
For hundreds of years, witnesses have reported seeing the Jersey Devil roaming through the deep, dense forest of the Pine Barrens.

Little Egg Harbor Township resident Dave Black is one of them. He was driving along Route 9 in Galloway Township when he captured an image of a creature he believes could be the Jersey Devil himself. Black shared that photo and his story with NJ Advance Media last week.

So here's the picture and the story:

Dave Black, of Little Egg Harbor township, wrote into NJ.com with his Tuesday night account of the sighting:

"I was just driving past the golf course in Galloway on Route 9 and had to shake my head a few times when I thought I saw a llama," he explained in an email.

"If that wasn't enough, then it spread out leathery wings and flew off over the golf course." (Black's cell phone picture of the creature is at the top of the page.)

"I swear it's not Photoshopped or a staged thing," Black elaborated. "People have said it's fake, but it's not. I'm honestly just looking for an explanation for what I saw."

Speaking of "staged things," here's another video of the Jersey Devil, courtesy of NJ.com.

Quote source

I will just trow off my opinion: CGI, too much robotic and doesn't feel real, altought the photo looks pretty good i don't belive that's how an animal/demon would fly giving our physic laws. Either way...who knows?

I would post the video, but it looks just way to damn fake.

Looks like a winged unicorn to me. Real? Not on board but .

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Oh dear.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Seems legit

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran
You actually cannot tell what the wingspan to body ratio is from this angle in that photo. Just sayin.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here's the close up....

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really hope no-one strapped wings to a goat then threw it out of a tree. Because that's what it looks like

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To me it looks like some kind of terrier dog.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradisepurple

I really hope no-one strapped wings to a goat then threw it out of a tree. Because that's what it looks like

It was a llama.

And we glued horns to it as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That video is hilarious. You can almost see the strings.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I keep reading that out loud and I can't stop laughing. I am going to say it out of context all weekend....

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As a resident of New Jersey I can tell you we get these stories every year around Halloween.

It's probably migrating back to the blue hole to find a mate. I hope he finds his she devil-I've heard they become mates for life.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That my friends is the infamous goat dog terrier and he's obviously been on the redbull again.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
It's probably migrating back to the blue hole to find a mate. I hope he finds his she devil-I've heard they become mates for life.

Sadly Snooki is already taken but maybe it can hook up with J Wow.

They could then save money by using the same groomer.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If it was CGI, he could have done a better job scaling the motion-blurred background to the object. The background could have been shrunk horizontally and rotated ninety degrees.

The critter looks like a pony photographed from the back.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oops should have watched the video first, definitely not a goat being thrown out of a tree thank god

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradisepurple
Oops should have watched the video first, definitely not a goat being thrown out of a tree thank god

No, goats tend to try and bite you. Baby llamas are much more docile and generally let you heave them from great heights without serious protest.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the Jersey Devil never had wings, was female and some kind of pre-modern human. The X-files episode covered this quite well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join