It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey 'downs aircraft on Syria border'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The situation would never occur, we do not overtly take sides with enemies, we do however covertly play both sides as all major powers do.

In the interest of answering your question i will assume the situation could come to pass, if it did, i would say # you american government, as would a large group of people and remove the tyrannical government. Or i would go to the mountains and say # everyone, which is my plan anyway to leave this riff raff and never think about it again, and be self sufficient only worry about me and my own and build a little castle of altruism tucked away in the mountains. So there you have it.

edit on 18-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well answered and said.

Hopefully that never comes to pass.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave
a reply to: tommyjo

The point is that the downed drone doesn't show any signs of being hit by a cannon or a missile.

Possibly the pilot attempted a cannon run and then a 'thumping'? It wouldn't take much airflow disruption to bring it down. A high alpha pass and a blast of afterburner would do the rest.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
According to pravda, this is the drone shot down.

english.pravda.ru...

And this, is what the drone looks like ...

cdn3.spiegel.de...

A US made drone, as to what I can find out ...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
According to pravda, this is the drone shot down.

english.pravda.ru...

And this, is what the drone looks like ...

cdn3.spiegel.de...

A US made drone, as to what I can find out ...

No. No. No!

That image Pravda is using dates back to 2006 and shows a Belgian Air Force Hunter drone. It shows a Hunter drone that was lost in The Congo after being hit by ground fire.

Image Link

Link

The actual type of drone that came down in Turkey has also crashed in rebel held territory in Syria and also Ukraine. It is likely to be a Syrian operated drone hence the no-loss claim by the Russians.

See following link for images from Syria and Ukraine.

Link

Next time you see an image simply do a right click and do an internet search on it. It will save you being led astray. You'll soon learn that media use stock or existing images. Some do it to mislead and others know no different.

Your second image link shows an RQ-7 Shadow drone. Absolutely nothing to do with any drone lost in Turkey or the photo presented by Pravda.

Shadow Link

edit on 20/10/2015 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join