It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romo to Brady >"See you in February"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Romo has a career in comedy after football!

Apparently he made a cheeky congratulatory comment to Brady after the dismemberment they suffered from the Pats last meeting.

Tony Romo might have been sidelined for Sunday's 30-6 loss to the New England Patriots, but the injured Dallas Cowboys quarterback is still quite confident.

It would at least appear that way.

When Romo approached Tom Brady after the game, he casually dropped these four small words: "See you in February."

link w/ video below

See You in february ... "on my couch in my TV room in my Mansion" is what i Suspect he finished saying in his head

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well Romo might be at the game.... as a spectator.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nobody is uttering a word about Deflate Gate anymore..lol.

GO PATS!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
He got tickets huh?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You guys are WAY off. Romo is going to be caddying for Brady after the SB.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have a feeling Brady and the Pats are going to do their best to crush Indy. They want to embarrass them. Should be interesting.

Meanwhile, WHO DEY!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I have a feeling Brady and the Pats are going to do their best to crush Indy. They want to embarrass them. Should be interesting.

Meanwhile, WHO DEY!!!!!

Indy is the least of their worries. Brady was over Indy when he took the commissioner to court. And won.

They need to study Green Bay. Hard.

Just because Brady beat Goodell at his own game, which was entertaining to say the least, that doesn't mean Brady is a shoe-in to beat Rogers.

Rogers actually has a brain.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

they do not need to study hard to know how to beat Rogers. they just need to run the ball at least twice per possession; Belichick is getting predictable in his play calling. he doesnt have the same bravado he did 3 years ago.

-- but packers are not a threat

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Nobody is uttering a word about Deflate Gate anymore..lol.

GO PATS!

Because every charge was proven false and the NFL and Goodell are proved to have lied about everything. None of the balls were even deflated, people only think they were because the initial statements made by the NFL were blatant lies, and when the facts came out people were already out for blood (as the NFL intended).

new topics

top topics

join