It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton/Sanders for President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I'm not just talking about the public's support here.

This was back at the end of August.
Top Jeb fundraisers leave campaign amid troubling signs

This was at the end of September.
Donors warn Jeb Bush: You’ve got a month to turn your polling around before we start bailing

If you still think that Bush is the top Republican contender, maybe because he is the most moderate, you are out-of-date with your political news.

Ok, save this thread. In the end Bush or Clinton. Don't care what the stories of the day say. When it ends those will be the two battling for the top prize. I could be wrong but doubt it. Most people won't really pay attention until 60 days out. That's when to watch for the major shifts to take place. Basically the polls of right now will look nothing like they do the closer the election gets.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I want to add my prediction, too!

I predict it will be Sanders vs. Carson (and Trump as a third party candidate). Bernie Sanders to win it all.

And when neither Hillary nor Jeb are nominated, voters will believe the elections are not fixed and manipulated by the two parties (and third party candidate) but they are.

(I know my prediction is vastly different than yours, but I have my reasons.)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's all we have at this point. Guesses. Mine is no better or worse than anyone else's. I just have a real nasty disposition towards politicians and democrat and republican status quo so my predictions will reflect it. I hope I am wrong, I really do.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's all we have at this point. Guesses. Mine is no better or worse than anyone else's. I just have a real nasty disposition towards politicians and democrat and republican status quo so my predictions will reflect it. I hope I am wrong, I really do.

Ha! I have the same nasty disposition and toss in a huge helping of cynicism, too. I just don't believe you get national media attention as candidate unless you're 'in on it.' No matter how it turns out, in my view, the voters lose again!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Those people joining at the last minute won't have much say if Bush drops out before they can make a difference.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Those people joining at the last minute won't have much say if Bush drops out before they can make a difference.

I hope I am wrong. We just see it play out repeatedly. Last thing this country needs is another Bush or Clinton. I just feel that's what we will get.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I seriously used to think as you do, but from watching how Bush handled his campaign at the beginning of the year, he really miscalculated. His campaign started off really blasé. It appeared that he had just accepted that he was going to coast through the primaries. Then Trump joined the campaign and turned everything on its head. Bush ends up dropping like a rock and losing tons of support, which makes all the other candidates try like hell to mimic Trumps' success.

So in the end, I think that you would have been right if it weren't for Trump joining the race. Trump was the wild card that threw everything out of kilter. At this point, it is anyone's game for the Republican nomination.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

A republican government will crash like the Roman Empire. Over extended militarily, reductions in social programs bringing about revolt, internal political problems and destruction from invasion by countries that are better off.
edit on 14-10-2015 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
At 3:30 particularly: his message was awesome.

Should make sHillary shatner her pants.

Message to the media? The media is on his team! They are left wingers just like him! Go ahead and point me to all the media criticism Bernie has had to endure.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: dreamingawake
At 3:30 particularly: his message was awesome.

Should make sHillary shatner her pants.

Message to the media? The media is on his team! They are left wingers just like him! Go ahead and point me to all the media criticism Bernie has had to endure.

He's pointed out himself lately as have articles from blackouts(where it starts then to ridicule) to this "Bernie Won. But Corporate Media Crowned Hillary Victor All the Same." Source.

Look at the current news threads.
edit on 15-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join