It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a vision came true of my college instructors burned face

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

You seem to know what you're talking about,alot more than I'll ever know.I only know what I experienced then I came here and posted my story for all to read about it.Big thanks to you for defining what it really was or meant? It's a big world we live in.Maybe there was more to it than we know of.I have memory issues and perhaps there was more to it and I forgot the rest,which I doubt.I think I explained everything away.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

then it was a message or revelation

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dripper

I would look deeper into the event for symbolism and synchronicity happening before and after or since, also sounds like you to need to start paying attention to your dreams more

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: payuporgtfo

The first paragraph is describing how the OP had the vision. It sounded kind of like the OP had an aura (like what happens when you're getting a migraine) and then saw his or her teacher with the burned face right before the teacher told the story of the car wreck which, oddly enough, involved the burned face. I don't understand why you think it was bad grammar. Looks to me like the OP typed it on a phone. I see that the title was a bit confusing, because I too thought that the teacher was about to burn their face. But it was still a prediction...

Of sorts. Like with what TechniXcality said--it's a prediction of what the teacher would discuss next plus a glimpse into the history of the teacher. What could have happened was perhaps the teacher was thinking about her accident and projecting that, which the OP picked up on. I think he called you rude because you questioned the point of the thread just because you didn't understand the first paragraph. Maybe you should have asked for clarification first, for politeness-sake. Just a suggestion

a reply to: TechniXcality

I totally agree. I think it's a great example of how time is just an illusion due to our linear perception. Truly fascinating.

Anyway, my one question for the OP is: did the teacher have scars or anything wrong with her face that could have predisposed you to have this "vision"? Whatever happened with your eyes could have been as a result of staring at the computer screen--I actually had a migraine at school once that came on quite similarly. Sans the vision, of course.

Cool story OP. Thanks for sharing.

I apologize for you having to wait 2 years for a response back from me and you were obviously very kind/patient on this thread about the whole ordeal and I appreciate that very much.I don't get the chance to read every post on threads especially when there's too much involved and the posts are a mile long.

To answer your question directly: No,the college professor did not have any facial scars of any kind or type at all that I was aware of period.There were times I had to go speak to her before,during or after class face to face and I do remember not ever recalling seeing any facial scars anywhere on her face,nose,forehead,chin,cheeks,not even her neck.Now,she is a lady so she does wear make up and from what I recall she lived a very nice lifestyle so I'd imagine she could afford the best surgery around that could hide every single scar on her face? Now,that's only my guess and nothing more.

Facts are facts,my story is absolutely true to the core: I blacked out in front of my computer screen at college,I saw a vision of my college professor's mid shoulders/face being burned (left side of her face) being peeled back like a roll of carpet,the color of her burnt face was a dark reddish brown almost auburn color,her whole face/shoulder area had been peeled like an orange,she tilted her head back like she was screaming for her life,I came to and felt completely drained of energy,few minutes later she abruptly stopped teaching English and starting explaining how she was in a car wreck and how the whole left side of her face had been peeled back from being in that wreck.

I'm still on campus alot and if I see her again,which I probably will,I'm going to tell her about this,someday anyway.I'll also make a strong note to spot any scars on her face,if any.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Not trying to burst your bubble,but it wasn't a dream.Dreams happen when you're alseep.This happened when I was wide awake in class.Then again I did black out like light bulb,yet technically I wasn't asleep.I was wide awake right before/after this incident took place.My eyes weren't shut that I recall and I was wide awake.The whole ordeal lasted 2-3 seconds.Dreams occur while sleeping which alot longer than 2-3 seconds.

For all I know maybe someone else in the same room experienced the same thing as I did at the same time and I'll never know about it? I did pay attention to the incident and to what happened to me in full detail.Perhaps blacking out,not my fault btw,may have caused some memory issues in the long run from then on.I believe I did a great job describing what needed to be said,world has the right to know this event took place and people have the right to judge and criticize. It's only fair.

As far as experience is concerned, I tend to pay alot more attention to what goes on around especially when paranormal is related.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I had a vision that appeared out of nowhere once. I was just walking along and then I saw what looked like a video playing out in front of me. It came true a couple of weeks later. I didn't black out though. That must have been quite scary for you to black out but quite amazing to see what you did and then the teacher mentioned the same.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join