It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a vision came true of my college instructors burned face

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
While in my english college class back in 2008 or 2009,i had a true vision of something that came true few mins after i saw it.my college instructor at the time was teaching class about english.most of us were too busy being on myspace and not paying attention to her.i was sitting down in front of a computer,staring at it.all of sudden i started to black out for no reason.everything went pitch black.i felt very comfortable and laid back.this only lasted a few short seconds.within them few seconds,while blacking out,i had a vision of her face being auburn colored,all the flesh on her face were peeled back in different areas and the whole left side of her face,right down the middle,started to roll back.after words i felt so comfortably numb,doped up.it felt like all the energy in my body was sucked out from my body.

i kid you not,few mins later from out on nowhere,she suddenly stopped in her tracks about teaching,took her glasses off and told the class "you know what.i was in a car wreck awhile back and the whole entire left side of my face peeled back".she started that new conversation with no indication at all.no heads up,from out of nowhere.as i recall it had nothing to do with english or whatever she was teaching that night.

i would consider her an elite,distinguished,up scale,good looking,and smart person.oh and there's absolutely no scars anywhere on her face that i am,or was,aware of.Nothing that would indicate,or trigger,that image of her face in my mind.

i dont do drugs.she has never mentioned that story about herself until that moment in time,in class.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dripper
While in my english college class back in 2008 or 2009,i had a true vision of something that came true few mins after i saw it.my college instructor at the time was teaching class about english.most of us were too busy being on myspace and not paying attention to her.i was sitting down in front of a computer,staring at it.all of sudden i started to black out for no reason.everything went pitch black.i felt very comfortable and laid back.this only lasted a few short seconds.within them few seconds,while blacking out,i had a vision of her face being auburn colored,all the flesh on her face were peeled back in different areas and the whole left side of her face,right down the middle,started to roll back.after words i felt so comfortably numb,doped up.it felt like all the energy in my body was sucked out from my body.

i kid you not,few mins later from out on nowhere,she suddenly stopped in her tracks about teaching,took her glasses off and told the class "you know what.i was in a car wreck awhile back and the whole entire left side of my face peeled back".she started that new conversation with no indication at all.no heads up,from out of nowhere.as i recall it had nothing to do with english or whatever she was teaching that night.

i would consider her an elite,distinguished,up scale,good looking,and smart person.oh and there's absolutely no scars anywhere on her face that i am,or was,aware of.Nothing that would indicate,or trigger,that image of her face in my mind.

i dont do drugs.she has never mentioned that story about herself until that moment in time,in class.

What is your dream/prediction though?

I am a bit lost on the point of this thread..

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: payuporgtfo

Perhaps a prediction of what was going to be discussed momentarily, and also a glimpse into a persons history. I don't subcribe to this at all, it's intresting to read it as I have theory's about things such as this. However being rude to the OP is uncalled for. Anyway good OP thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Perhaps a prediction of what was going to be discussed momentarily, and also a glimpse into a persons history. I don't subcribe to this at all, it's intresting to read it as I have theory's about things such as this. However being rude to the OP is uncalled for. Anyway good OP thanks for sharing

Rude??

WTF is with he first paragraph? sorry, don't quite understand it.

But thanks for calling me rude... more like honestly confused!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Lol, I'm cutting into you today huh. Strange since you changed your avatar I didn't realize it was someone I had an dialogue with just earlier. Nah I think the person was showing an example of seeing a conversation that was going to take place. I personally don't believe these things occur from a paranormal stance but hey we all think we got it figured out until we don't.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is interesting. I was a bit confused by the title of op and thought you had a vision and then your teachers face caught fire somehow. I understand now that you somehow tapped into what was on the teachers mind.
Has this ever happened before? Of course blacking out is never a good thing, but who knows what the full potential of our minds can be?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Lol, I'm cutting into you today huh. Strange since you changed your avatar I didn't realize it was someone I had an dialogue with just earlier. Nah I think the person was showing an example of seeing a conversation that was going to take place. I personally don't believe these things occur from a paranormal stance but hey we all think we got it figured out until we don't.

Well yes, I added an avatar recently as I am a recent member.

How am I rude for not assuming that the OP would be expanded further as you stated here?

Perhaps a prediction of what was going to be discussed momentarily, and also a glimpse into a persons history. I don't subcribe to this at all, it's intresting to read it as I have theory's about things such as this. However being rude to the OP is uncalled for.

I was as interested as anyone else, however was not familiar with their rogue grammatical techniques... which led to confusion on my part.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The first paragraph is describing how the OP had the vision. It sounded kind of like the OP had an aura (like what happens when you're getting a migraine) and then saw his or her teacher with the burned face right before the teacher told the story of the car wreck which, oddly enough, involved the burned face. I don't understand why you think it was bad grammar. Looks to me like the OP typed it on a phone. I see that the title was a bit confusing, because I too thought that the teacher was about to burn their face. But it was still a prediction...

Of sorts. Like with what TechniXcality said--it's a prediction of what the teacher would discuss next plus a glimpse into the history of the teacher. What could have happened was perhaps the teacher was thinking about her accident and projecting that, which the OP picked up on. I think he called you rude because you questioned the point of the thread just because you didn't understand the first paragraph. Maybe you should have asked for clarification first, for politeness-sake. Just a suggestion

a reply to: TechniXcality

I totally agree. I think it's a great example of how time is just an illusion due to our linear perception. Truly fascinating.

Anyway, my one question for the OP is: did the teacher have scars or anything wrong with her face that could have predisposed you to have this "vision"? Whatever happened with your eyes could have been as a result of staring at the computer screen--I actually had a migraine at school once that came on quite similarly. Sans the vision, of course.

Cool story OP. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 12-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Maybe you should have asked for clarification first, for politeness-sake. Just a suggestion

Sorry for butting into your forum which doesn't adhere to standard English. I'm pretty sure I DID ASK FOR CLARIFICATION QUITE OBVIOUSLY AND IN PLAIN ENGLISH!

How did I NOT ask for clarification?!?!?

edit on 12-10-2015 by payuporgtfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Is English your first language?

Please calm down, it's okay. What you said came off as a bit short. And you're right--as I look at it again, the OP has some grammatical errors, but it is perfectly readable. Which is why I'm asking if English is your primary language. You did ask for clarification--and we gave it to you. What was "rude" was questioning the point of the thread when you didn't understand it fully. It's an honest mistake.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Is English your first language?

Please calm down, it's okay. What you said came off as a bit short. And you're right--as I look at it again, the OP has some grammatical errors, but it is perfectly readable. Which is why I'm asking if English is your primary language. You did ask for clarification--and we gave it to you. What was "rude" was questioning the point of the thread when you didn't understand it fully. It's an honest mistake.

Yes English is my primary language as you so conceitedly put it.

I am quite proficient in ENGLISH, and it still took me several tried to discern what his/hers point was.

Is English your first language???

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Hey, no need to get snarky with me.
I wasn't being conceited. I was trying to be helpful and understanding. You see--my grandparents were legal immigrants and I was trying to understand why you got your feathers so ruffled. My first thought was that perhaps you weren't a native speaker--and in the event that you were not, I speak both English and Spanish and I was going to offer to explain it to you if you still needed clarification.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Rukia you are good, not to worry. Also it was very evident to me what the OP's point was and the poster PayUpOrGtfo has been introduced to me twice now calling his posting style; attacking. That's not to say i couldn't enjoy this posters thought's, but that he has had a tough time today lol.. Anyway just wanted to say thank you rukia as always a pleasure.

edit on 12-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Hey, no need to get snarky with me.
I wasn't being conceited. I was trying to be helpful and understanding. You see--my grandparents were legal immigrants and I was trying to understand why you got your feathers so ruffled. My first thought was that perhaps you weren't a native speaker--and in the event that you were not, I speak both English and Spanish and I was going to offer to explain it to you if you still needed clarification.

How sweet

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

it was more of a premonition than anything else.a dream would occur while sleeping.I can't explain how or why it happened but it did happen.ive read this whole thread.i have absolutely no idea on my ex college English teacher's history on anything,not even her medical history.i'm perfectly fine by people calling me a bluff,its only fair since i cant prove it.It was basically an event that took place in my life that i can't explain or figure out why it happened then and there and with her.ive only told a few select people since then,fearing people may tend to think i was lying,exaggerating,making this up or on drugs.Which none of these are true.

I only have a story to tell.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
This is interesting. I was a bit confused by the title of op and thought you had a vision and then your teachers face caught fire somehow. I understand now that you somehow tapped into what was on the teachers mind.
Has this ever happened before? Of course blacking out is never a good thing, but who knows what the full potential of our minds can be?

sorry for the confusion in my title,the story and how i explained it all together.i have every intention to be truthful an so far i have been.i dont think its ever happened before,that i recall.ive had other visions since then that have happened.ive been told i am psychic by a psychic,in her own words.i clearly remember everything going black in front of me,couldnt see nothing.then the vision of her face,being burned,face peeled back,left side of her face rolled back,then i came to.i could see again.i felt drained,in a good way.make no mistake,it happened.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dripper oh, I don't doubt your experience. I've had more than one experience where I'll think of someone out of the blue and then see them soon after. What you experienced, though was more like reading someone's thoughts.
My advice to you is be weary of what's psychics say to you, because it can mess with your head. They charge far to much money for a gift they may or may not have, imo.
I also suggest not to focus to much on what may be an ability you have, unless you find a grounded, logical individual who can council you on this.
Be well and take good care

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Dripper oh, I don't doubt your experience. I've had more than one experience where I'll think of someone out of the blue and then see them soon after. What you experienced, though was more like reading someone's thoughts.
My advice to you is be weary of what's psychics say to you, because it can mess with your head. They charge far to much money for a gift they may or may not have, imo.
I also suggest not to focus to much on what may be an ability you have, unless you find a grounded, logical individual who can council you on this.
Be well and take good care

big thanks for believing me! people can be critical,quickly to blame and debunk.the psychic that told me this ive known for 10 years.i speak with her on a monthly basis (has nothing to do with psychic readings but for legal/financial reasons).it's not uncommon for those thinking of someone then,presto,they show up out of nowhere in person.ive heard stories of things like that.i havent spoken with a psychic for an actual readings since 2005 (a reading from the same person im mentioning now.while staying with her for 3 weeks i never once asked for a reading and so i did.i asked about the roswell incident which she claimed was a planned accident and the JFK assassination which was done by a FBI agent).Other than that i havent called any psychics on the phone since i was a teenager (many moons ago).

sharing my premonition/vision to the public,i only knew others would criticize and belittle the credentials behind it.i dont go around posting it everywhere online,just here (ya know the unusual,cool and paranormal part of the net).

you'd think people would be more helpful and uplifting rather than critical and lashing out someone as a liar.i see alot of that,people immediately trying to debunk stories others share.maybe they cant handle the truth? not ready for the real-deal mcCoy? or maybe they're just nothing more than grown adults compressed into little kids acting like judgmental phuckheads.

i do appreciate your generosity peppycat

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dripper

Take it at "face" value. ; )
I guess that's called "dark" humor ; (

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This was not a premonition because it was not a perception of what the teacher later said. Instead, it was a simple case of clairvoyance. Some people have the ability to "see" what has happened to someone in their earlier life. It is not telepathy because there was no thought at the time containing information that led to the sudden mental perception. Rather, this flash of ESP was spontaneous, arising from the person's innate psychic faculty. What was unusual was its confirmation by the teacher a few seconds later. This rarely happens in such clairvoyant episodes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join