It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians Stab Israelis, Including Police, in Two More Jerusalem Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

JERUSALEM (TheBlaze/AP) — Palestinians carried out two stabbing attacks in Jerusalem on Saturday before being shot dead by police while another two Palestinians were killed during a violent demonstration near the Gaza border fence as a weeklong bout of violence showed no signs of slowing.

In the first stabbing on Saturday, a 16-year-old Arab attacked two Israelis who were walking from the Old City toward the city center, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. Police opened fire, killing the attacker. The two victims were lightly wounded, Rosenfeld said.
Later, just outside the Old City, another Palestinian stabbed two police officers, one in the neck. Rosenfeld said other police forces opened fire and killed the attacker, but also wounded

Source

There have been a few threads on some stabbings yesterday , there have been TWO MORE since then

looks like things are heating up, The palestenians are not doing anything to help their situation, going in and killing innocent people

This combined with the attacks at the Dome of the Rock, by the palestenians, its getting worse

edit on 10-10-2015 by OptimisticCynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sad sad situation really

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The people in this region seem really violent and angry all the time. I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's the lack of booze, pork and half naked women. Bringing that to the region is a mid east peace plan that will actually work.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
These poor downtrodden Palestinians. Taking their kitchen knives for a nice leisurely walk and having these insane Israelis throwing themselves violently against their knives.
Terrible. The UN should intevene.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So maybe my query isn't in the right thread, but I've been wondering, and it's probably easily explained:

Why do so many people worry about our alliance with Isreal? Is it just a religious thing? Is it a proxy-ish thing? Is it because they're powerful? Is it because we saved some people during WW2 and now we feel responsible? Is it because "they" are so ingrained with our culture (Hollywood, etc) that "they" are calling the shots on who we protect? (I use the parentheses because it's what I feel "some" people think how it is, or whatever...)

I'm serious with my question. I have at least one family member who tells me it's supported by the bible, but I honestly find that hard to believe to be the determining factor...

Yeah, I could probably find an answer by doing my own research, but I don't necessarily believe things one way, or another... I'm just trying to gather more info so I can make my own assumptions (even if based upon others' beliefs). I expect responses (if any) to be along these lines, somewhat, but I really don't know the answer...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Because israel is the crux of the masonic boner inducing fantasy of three world wars.followed by the nwo. Alá albert pike.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well, Israeli jets have just bombed a pregnant Palestinian mother and her child.....can't really blame the Palestinians for being a tad peeved.

Sure, Hamas may (or may not) have fired rockets at Israel, but if they did, reports are saying (as usual) no-one was hurt and the rockets were shot down.

Netanyahu and the other terrorists in his cult need some life lessons methinks.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
so many women attacking israeli's...

lost of random, violent attacks.. this doesnt sound like the Palestinian resistance..

and now a carbomb gets stopped at an Israeli checkpoint and blows up ?

The female Arab motorist who blew herself up at a West Bank checkpoint on her way to Jerusalem was critically injured, Israeli police confirmed. The police officer who pulled her over received minor injuries.

There are reports that additional explosives were found in the woman’s car, with speculation that they had been meant to be used for a terror attack in Jerusalem.

sounds like trained people hiding among he Palestinian population, were give a green light to go..

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

Jeez I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent bombing raids Israel is carrying out on Palestine.

www.rt.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Please provide a link for your propaganda source . thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Please provide a link for your propaganda source . thanks.

i got your propaganda right here капуста

04:36 GMT
At least one Israeli police officer was injured as an alleged female Palestinian suicide bomber detonated an explosive device while passing a checkpoint in a vehicle going in the direction of Jerusalem, social media reports say. The car bomb suicide reportedly took place in a West Bank area near Ma’ale Adumim.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Violence is always the easy path to choose. And only cowards (on both sides) taking that path.
This was a week of cowards.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfidelCastro
The people in this region seem really violent and angry all the time. I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's the lack of booze, pork and half naked women. Bringing that to the region is a mid east peace plan that will actually work.

The thing is, Israel has all of these... Granted, pork is not as popular as in the west, but it's certainly not hidden or hard to find. If others choose not to partake in what's available...

I really place the bulk of blame on the Palestinian leadership - I know there are plenty of good, peaceful Palestinians out there. While their people are suffering, the leaders are siphoning off the aid money and becoming millionaires or using it to attack Israel.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
So maybe my query isn't in the right thread, but I've been wondering, and it's probably easily explained:

Why do so many people worry about our alliance with Isreal? Is it just a religious thing? Is it a proxy-ish thing? Is it because they're powerful? Is it because we saved some people during WW2 and now we feel responsible? Is it because "they" are so ingrained with our culture (Hollywood, etc) that "they" are calling the shots on who we protect? (I use the parentheses because it's what I feel "some" people think how it is, or whatever...)

From the perspective of the US gov, Israel is strategically located in the region. We do have other allies in the region, but we are not as close with them, and they are all Muslim countries.

In addition, there are a fair number of dual Israeli/US citizens in US politics - I'm sure that has an impact as well.

From the perspective of the American public, I'd say a lot of those that support Israel do so because of religious reasons.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

I was being factitious. The problem isn't lack of booze, pork or half naked girls. They are just the result of the religious fundamentalism that is the real cause of the conflict. That and territory disputes. Soften down their religious beliefs and they would still have those.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Well, Israeli jets have just bombed a pregnant Palestinian mother and her child.....can't really blame the Palestinians for being a tad peeved. Sure, Hamas may (or may not) have fired rockets at Israel, but if they did, reports are saying (as usual) no-one was hurt and the rockets were shot down.

so i can come to your neighborhood and fire a few rockets that don't kill anybody and your not gonna be upset, and just wait for the one that does? yea right! you'd be down at city hall demanding that something be done.

thing is the Palestinians' city hall doesn't want to stop the rockets being fired. they want it to continue. then what do you do? just take the rockets, or fight back with your superior rockets and bombs? me i'm gonna fight back.

edit on 11-10-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

Jeez I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent bombing raids Israel is carrying out on Palestine.

www.rt.com...

You do realize thats AFTER all these attacks happened right?

Nice try at spreading propaganda though

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If somebody was hurt by Hamas rockets, perhaps.

It still doesn't justify Israeli actions, innocent people should never have to suffer or die like that.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfidelCastro

because that worked so well on the south side of chicago?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If somebody was hurt by Hamas rockets, perhaps.

It still doesn't justify Israeli actions, innocent people should never have to suffer or die like that.

not to be harsh, but if they are tired of being bombed and civilians getting killed, kick Hamas the hell out, or refuse to let them put their military equipment hidden in public places.

But you cant send in person after person to stab random civilians in Israel, Car bombs, and then send rockets, and not expect a response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join