It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont be so eager to reach another level

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have had a long standing goal to achieve a spiritual ascension

To reach a state beyond flesh and blood

And I would have succeeded if I hadnt stopped at the last moment

I could feel it, hear it, sense it. One inner voice saying this was it... and the second voice realizing... this was too soon... it had come too fast... for all my persistent practice and preparation... all my eagerness... I wasnt ready... I deemed that for myself... I wasn't ready to ascend...

I could feel my physical body dying... going cold... becoming a lifeless husk.... I could feel my anchors to this body being severed

And I came to realize
There is so much left to enjoy
So much left to see and be a part of.
Joining with the universe can wait, its not going anywhere

Dont be so eager for the next step
You're going to miss out

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Elysian

Take your time as you progress throughout EXISTENCE... LEARN EVERYTHING YOU CAN EACH STOP FOR THE NEXT STOP.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Take your time as you progress throughout EXISTENCE... LEARN EVERYTHING YOU CAN EACH STOP FOR THE NEXT STOP.

Yep, and another thing to consider... if this existence is a 'training ground' and the hardships of life are part & parcel, what's to say the next level isn't even HARDER? We always assume that it's all 'sweetness and light' but do we know that? As an analogy: You know how when you're a kid and you can't wait to grow up, only to end up wishing for the simple things in life of being a kid? Well, hmmm... something to think about!

Enjoy the moment.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Acknowledge logic
1 is still processing the LIGHT* & Dark experienced with OOBE new_here. Do you go into the LIGHT or Evade and fall into Darkness?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

sort of like waking up every morning in a way isnt it, age also has a lot to do with wanting to pursue higher levels or not

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

sort of like waking up every morning in a way isnt it, age also has a lot to do with wanting to pursue higher levels or not

Well im 23
And I still want to
I just dont want to be in such a rush

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I could feel it, hear it, sense it. One inner voice saying this was it... and the second voice realizing... this was too soon... it had come too fast... for all my persistent practice and preparation... all my eagerness... I wasnt ready... I deemed that for myself... I wasn't ready to ascend... I could feel my physical body dying... going cold... becoming a lifeless husk.... I could feel my anchors to this body being severed And I came to realize There is so much left to enjoy So much left to see and be a part of. Joining with the universe can wait, its not going anywhere Dont be so eager for the next step You're going to miss out

Congratulations, you were bamboozled by your Ego. Our mission is to ascend, your ego is mostly concerned about itself. Better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I could feel it, hear it, sense it. One inner voice saying this was it... and the second voice realizing... this was too soon... it had come too fast... for all my persistent practice and preparation... all my eagerness... I wasnt ready... I deemed that for myself... I wasn't ready to ascend... I could feel my physical body dying... going cold... becoming a lifeless husk.... I could feel my anchors to this body being severed And I came to realize There is so much left to enjoy So much left to see and be a part of. Joining with the universe can wait, its not going anywhere Dont be so eager for the next step You're going to miss out

Congratulations, you were bamboozled by your Ego. Our mission is to ascend, your ego is mostly concerned about itself. Better luck next time.

You say that like its difficult to repeat the process
I got that far at a time of my choosing
I can do so again

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I reached a level where i needed guidance.. And everyday is a struggle now, just to understand why, how, when. Its like building a house, you maybe need help decorating it.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Spiritual ascension does not require a physical death. There is a separation of consciousness from the human condition to the spiritual dimension. The key is to learn how to cope with the human existence and manage the ascension on a different level.

Enjoying life is paramount for the human condition, but there are levels of achievement that have to occur before you are capable of reaching a consciousness independently of a spiritual nature.

Not all experiences as a human require happiness to afford a step up, there are those experiences that we may deem unpleasant that are equally important to the evolutionary process of your soul; embrace it all, cherish it all, but in the end, much of what is transpiring on a human level is discarded by the soul when it does reach a level of spiritual enlightenment.

Why is that? Because there are many things that are simply not necessary, but that as humans we are forced to accept and deal with. The lessons and the experiences teach us quite a bit. Those we will keep, but the methods and processes of how we learned those lessons are not always accurate in their accounting.

In other words, not everything you are taught in certain mediums requires that you retain it.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Generally its not something that you just force to happen either
It may not be required but perhaps other reasons came into play for the simple reason that i was doing it wrong, and not giving myself enough time to develop it
though i wont know, not until im ready to do it the right way

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thought this might be fitting

"Hold another hand while the hand's still without a tool"

edit on 11-10-2015 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10.11.2015 by Kandinsky because: fixed vid link

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You cannot solve applied mathematics without basic mathematical understanding. You are so young to get so far. Slow down there is so much to see and do. You are now capable of taking the scenic route through life.
The inner voice was the most enlightening thing you can realise. Concentrate on it.
A word of warning to all would travellers. There is no going back, you cant be plugged back into the mainframe. Once you open these lines of communication then you cannot go back into an ignorant state.
Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I don't think so. Ego is what is always trying to "escape" this world, to be "better", be superior, get out of experiences such as discomfort and pain.
My higher self doesn't really dislike those experiences any more than the ones of pleasure and comfort- they're all equal experience of existing. My higher self is already one with everything and also nothing, outside of time and space; no where to "go", no need for being "better".

A joyous exploration into third dimension, time, space and matter, is what it projected here for. It didn't come here to earn a diploma and graduate. It is already "up there" and "everywhere" and "nowhere".

The ego relaxes when it merges and recognizes that, and stops trying to climb or become. It is just a useful and temporary tool for experience, so let the fun begin! Here and now!
edit on 11-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Now that is the view,all depends on where you are. a reply to: Bluesma

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How exciting can a video game be if you have and use all of the cheat codes?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- How fun would Poker be if You knew Your cards, Your opponent's cards and the cards that are about to be dealt? Now times that over infinity...

Learn, Teach and Have Fun, and remember 'To Teach' is the same as 'To Learn' unless You are not teaching what it is You are learning..

Enjoy Your trip and stay hydrated..

namaste

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: killerworm51
Thought this might be fitting

"Hold another hand while the hand's still without a tool"

Dont try to earn bonus points by using Nightwish
I cant be bribed

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A physical existence is about discovery and progression along the journey. The human form allows a full range of experience through your senses and predispositions. The physical world stimuli triggers that quixotic cocktail of chemical euphoria, your body longs for. The dreamstate is the vinculum and conduit to your higher composition, which supplements and reinforces such fluxuations. Waxing and waning emotions is the tincturefor the soul. It's a visceral bond and expression to the gossamer lattice of the cosmic grid. Your unique calibration fosters true alignment within this vast webway, resulting in enervation, as you sing in key with the grand overture bellowed by the whole.

A "higher level" shouldn't be confused with a pure state. Higher level, transcendence, is reaching and maintaining the perfect balance that teeters between the physical and the ephemeral. Breaking base protocols, scripted to a specific shell is the fundemental pathway to enrichment. Navagation through the tempest to reach the eye of the storm, is the destination and sanctuary to the volatile rapture of the churning maelstrom. It is when you become the gravity of your domain. When the immovable object meets the unstoppable force.

THIS is higher form and ascention. Going back to Pure form is removing yourself from the surge and tide altogether. This is placation and avoidance. Absolutely inapplicable to higher states.
edit on 11-10-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
A physical existence is about discovery and progression along the journey. The human form allows a full range of experience through your senses and predispositions. The physical world stimuli triggers that quixotic cocktail of chemical euphoria, your body longs for. The dreamstate is the vinculum and conduit to your higher composition, which supplements and reinforces such fluxuations. Waxing and waning emotions is the tincturefor the soul. It's a visceral bond and expression to the gossamer lattice of the cosmic grid. Your unique calibration fosters true alignment within this vast webway, resulting in enervation, as you sing in key with the grand overture bellowed by the whole.

A "higher level" shouldn't be confused with a pure state. Higher level, transcendence, is reaching and maintaining the perfect balance that teeters between the physical and the ephemeral. Breaking base protocols, scripted to a specific shell is the fundemental pathway to enrichment. Navagation through the tempest to reach the eye of the storm, is the destination and sanctuary to the volatile rapture of the churning maelstrom. It is when you become the gravity of your domain. When the immovable object meets the unstoppable force.

THIS is higher form and ascention. Going back to Pure form is removing yourself from the surge and tide altogether. This is placation and avoidance. Absolutely inapplicable to higher states.

That was beautiful
Awe-inspiring even...
and bonus points for using quixotic
i havent heard that used since a poem i wrote in sophomore year

top topics

<<   2 >>

join