It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: ISIS jihadis posing as migrants 'smuggle deadly undetectable NERVE GAS into Europe'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
My views? An influx of migrants into this country is inevitable because we give away benefits and have open borders. However the embellishment of how many of these are terrorists is a fabrication by the media - just like when the Kosovans first came over - remember how the media convinced us they were getting cars for free and there were millions?

I have to inform you that form personnel experience. It is a FACT

Reason given is that it is cheaper than paying for taxi's for them.

And if on principle you refuse to sell ... the police turn up to accuse you

of racism!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

At this point in time, you may be right. Today more people will most likely die of a medical diseases than a chemical attack by a terrorist. But next week might be different. It's just a matter of time.

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
Press Releases | June 23, 2015 | The Muslim Brotherhood in America, Understanding the Shariah Threat Doctrine

Overall, the survey, which was conducted by The Polling Company for the Center for Security Policy (CSP), suggests that a substantial number of Muslims living in the United States see the country very differently than does the population overall. The sentiments of the latter were sampled in late May in another CSP-commissioned Polling Company nationwide survey.

****snip****

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

****snip****

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

****snip****

Nearly one-fifth of Muslim respondents said that the use of violence in the United States is justified in order to make shariah the law of the land in this country.

You appear to be very nice person. But as I've stated before, you're not the one I'm necessarily worried about. It's the last two figures that cause me alarm. As more and more Muslims flood our shores, these figures will obviously change. And the Muslims who believe in Jihad will increase as well.

edit on 7-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

We don't need foreign terrorists in the UK.
IS & its ilk know that we have enough home growns here in the UK.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'll bet a good percentage of these ISIS members joined them when they came to their villages out of fear for themselves and their families. What would you say if a bunch of murderers with automatic weapons asked you to join them? Telling them no might be a bad answer. I bet once they get settled into Europe and they know their safe and see a better life ahead for themselves and their loved ones they might just start turning on their old comrades. They can't all be blood thirsty lunatics.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: korathI don't think for one minute they are all terrorists and blood thirsty lunatics. I think a lot of families are the genuine refugees (I don't think most would put their children through it) but do I think those families are more vulnerable than the ones in the camps. No I don't. If we were to keep taking from the ones illegally entering Europe then we are just sending the message that money talks and gets you pushed to the front of the queue (which in most aspects of life it does). For once the message should be money won't buy you preferential treatment so I do believe we should take from the camps, where people are just as vulnerable if not more so because they don't even have the finances behind them to make such a journey. I believe the majority of the young, fit, men are not refugees the facts say most aren't genuine refugees but economic migrants and most aren't even from countries where there are any wars (such as the Iranians who walked through the tunnel to UK). I do believe a certain percentage of these will without doubts be terrorists (several have already been arrested in Hungary, Belgium, Germany). Economic migrants can just be as dangerous as terrorists in such large numbers when you start adding family members to those numbers. They will cripple the economy at some point with such large numbers and cause further problems with infrastructure etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: korathI understand that some of the people born and living in the middle east may well have obeyed orders in order to survive and I am sure that has happened, but imagine psychological damage that has had on such people if they have been forced to carry out atrocities on their fellow humans. However, the same can't be said for all the thousands who have gone there of their own accord to assist ISIS. These British, French etc terrorists could very well be smuggling themselves back into Europe to carry out atrocities on European/British soil.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneornYou have said exactly what I am trying to say. We are at war whether we like it or not and I just can't get my head round why people can't see how dangerous this is to keep letting hundreds of thousands cross our lands illegally.

I wonder what the same people would have said 15 years ago if I had said "one day terrorists could take control of two big aeroplanes and fly them into the Twin Towers and the Twin Towers will cease to exist" or "one day in London a soldier will be run over and be beheaded" or "one day a person will get on a train, go into the toilet and come out with an automatic weapon", or "be careful on holiday whilst you are sunbathing on a beach as someone might come out of the sea with an automatic weapon and shoot everyone dead". Until people start waking up to the dangers of Europe letting all these people in these headlines will become a lot more common, call it intuition, call it gut instinct, but hey I am just a troll, xenophobic, racist however I am wide awake and not naive!!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Top tip: Never use the Mail or Express as evidence you're not racist or xenophobic as they're famous for being both. I'm not saying you definitely are, just pointing out how they defeat your own argument.

There are no muslamic ray guns hiding in your kids cereal and hopefully there never will be, far better to spend your time on things you can control than things you can't as worrying an immigrant is ISIS will quite rightly see you labelled xenophobic and/or racist.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
a reply to: southbeachcareful you will be accused of being hysterical if you even hint that this is a matter of national security. In my original post I said I didn't want the name calling but instead wanted to open a proper debate with left thinking/liberals. I really wanted their opinions on whether they see the dangers, what they actually think about the fact that only a small minority are true refugees. As usual the people leaving comments seem more concerned about the sources I have shown. This really didn't have anything to do with what I was asking. Predictably the name calling started as well as I had asked not to be called xenophobic or racist I was called a troll instead. These sort of comments only ever come from the left wing/liberals. They do it shut down any real debate. Why are so scared of actually just answering the questions posed to them. Why are they frightened of admitting facts like there are many migrants who are economic and not from war torn countries. I can only assume they don't want to commit to anything in case the SHTF at some later date. I certainly hope I am wrong and I certainly hope I don't at some point in the near future have to come back to some of these people and say "I TOLD YOU SO"!

There's no need for me to be careful as I really dont give a rats arse what these people say.
I see the same worn out brain dead arguments being brought up by people who are brain washed by Politically correct insanity by even more mentally defunct half wits who propose loon ball opinions and finding everything in life offensive by the mere notion of just existing in some cases.
I get your OP though you were looking for substance or the essence of peoples opinion of the mess.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I am writing this as my last post on the subject because once again I've not really got any opinions from the people who think we should let the world in. It has actually proven a point that whenever confronted with real concerns and questions about illegal immigrants etc there are no substantial answers forthcoming. Why are there no answers? I think a lot of people have been so brain washed its frightening. They can't even think for themselves anymore. Rather they use the same predictable labels "xenophobic" an unreasonable fear of anything foreign. Let me deal with that first I don't have an unreasonable fear. I am not someone who has just remained in Britain all my live. I have travelled and worked in lots of different countries with people of different cultures. I have friends of all colours, creeds and cultures. I have reasonable fears of people coming in who may be terrorists. Then we have the "racist" label. Friends and family who knows me well would laugh in your face with regards to this as you couldn't be further from the truth. I think this label takes the assumption that I am white British, but am I? Then finally called a troll for daring to bring up a subject that is really concerning a lot of British citizens and Europeans alike. What I asked for were for people's opinions on the subject matter not on me as a person. The only people who actually discussed the subject were the people in agreement with me but as usual there was no opposing view of what should be done. Why, I don't think the brain washing has stretched that far yet to actually have a true opinion.

The labels I would give to myself is "territorial". Animals are territorial about their patch of land. Humans are territorial about their own space, their home etc. Why are animals territorial because it depends on their survival it has instinct that has made sure they survive as a species. So yes I am territorial. I wouldn't leave my front door unlocked when I went out because I don't want strangers of any colour, culture, creed, entering my private domain and doing me harm. For the same reason I don't want people coming into my Country unchecked with regards to their backgrounds and motives for being here. I wonder how many of the people are giving me the label would actually leave their door open on their home to let homeless people or anyone for that matter into their private domain. I wonder how many of these people giving me the label have actually put their names forward to house some of these migrants? Not many I bet!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Apologies for my second paragraph in my post on this page, I wrongly assumed and pigeonholed you based on one post and newspaper source; having read your excellent analysis on Russia and Syria it's clear you're well versed with international politics, rational and far more intelligent than I had given you credit for and it's evidence to anyone with half a brain you're not racist or xenophobic in the slightest, just a good mum looking out for her family - which makes you a good person.

I should not have responded with a sarcastic, judmental approach when you're clealry well versed in these areas (despite reding the express :p) and would welcome more discssion about the realstic potential that the migration poses if you're up for it and are willing to accept my appology .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join