It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what is your particular 'Theory of Everything'?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: namelesss

Very well stated. I do have a question and a comment. First, could you give me a bit of background on the Book of Fudd. Honestly, all I can picture is a disfunctional guide to rabbit hunting and determining which hunting season it actually is. Not to be disrespectful, but having never heard of it, I'm sure you can understand why it conjures those particular images.

It is just a working title, rather tongue in cheek, but it lends an air of 'simple humor' to a rather 'serious' piece!
Humor makes the medicine go down, and heals.
The book is found online, in/as quotes and 'snippets'.
Constantly being revised as data emerges from the abyss! *__-

My comment is this: I am no believer in any version of the Anthropic Principle. I am not vain enough to believe that the entirety of the Universe exists solely because we can observe it, nor that it exists under the apparent rules it follows to allow us to exist to observe it.

Nothing 'anthropopic' about it! *__-
When I refer to nothing existing unless we perceive it, and vice versa, by 'we' I mean;

"Consciousness is the ground of all being!" - Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics
One Universal Consciousness!

Every point in the entire Universe, ever, is a unique Conscious Perspective (Soul), whether that point is somewhere in deep space, or inside your ear lobe or the sun!
Each unique Soul is a single Plank volume, and exists for a single Planck moment!
And the same Consciousness 'peeks' from every Conscious point in the Universe!
It is NOT relegated to 'people'!
It matters not what 'gross things' exist 'around' a Soul, for the moment, not anything affects the Soul, like a movie reflecting on the screen, it cannot affect it!
The tiny Perspective, the unique individual Soul, a single moment, is not a measure of 'time' (a Planck moment is literally 'timeless'), but a unit of 'perception', a 'percept'!
The entire Universe 'perceives' OurSelf, uniquely, every moment of Universal existence.
The One Consciousness perceives through all the Perspectives, and thus, all is known; from the smallest electron to the greatest galaxy to the dream!
There are innumerable 'Souls' within the space you call your body!

One Planck moment; 10^-43/sec; "almost" one billion trillion trillion trillionths of a second!!!
Now!

One Perspective/Soul, for one moment = Planck volume; 4.2217 × 10−105 m3 Roughly 4 1/4 over 1 with 105 zeros after it of a meter!
Tiny!
ALL is Known!!
edit on 14-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
we live on a angry speck of sand, who new that this is all that there is.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Our universe is on the other side of a micro black hole, comming out as what we know as the big bang. Within every atom of our universe is another micro black hole, which goes into another universe ad infinitum. It just goes on like that forever.

So which atom are we in? It doesnt matter, they are all made of the same stuff just made into different forms and circumstances.
edit on 14-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

So, every Planck length/volume contains a unique soul, which only lasts for a Planck Instant? How depressing.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

So, every Planck length/volume contains a unique soul, which only lasts for a Planck Instant? How depressing.

Why?
Are you ordinarily depressed?
Isn't it interesting that the same revelation what one would treasure as a blessed WOW moment, another would call 'depressing'?
Methinks the depressing part is that you just cannot get your imagination around it.
There's more to Reality than you can imagine! *__-

All existence doesn't last longer than a moment!
But the same One Consciousness peeks from ALL 'eyes', all 'Souls!

"God cannot know himself without me." - Meister Eckhart

"The eye by which I see God is the same as the eye by which God sees me. My eye and God's eye are one and the same." - Meister Eckhart

edit on 29-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
a reply to: pfishy

Hey pfishy, here is the catch, everything else means the same thing just different explanations to support a particular perspective of everything perceivable.

Peace

Totally agree, i find that many people argue about the same things, but in their own words.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My take on this is this,
from what I have managed to learn thus far, expending universe is true.
Big Bang event originated from white hole. White hole can be formed due to unknown physics but it is the result of all black holes in 'previous' universe to merge into huge entity that allows white hole to be formed. Black hole disintegrates matter into pure energy where space-time is held together by it. Arrow of time makes it one way process, meaning energy has vector.

Black holes can merge. Once some critical value is reached single white hole is formed. It uncoils energy into new volume. New volume has a grid (strings) with structure (obstacles) making energy outburst to swirl around them forming quark loops that essentially is energy flow caught in appropriate wave length (length of the string). From that point, after few seconds of white hole outburst, the string grid no longer in play. All the building blocks were created.

Now Black holes forming is evidence of the resistance space-time faced from what ever it was expanding into. They were first physical objects after BB along with quarks. That is because initial inflation (Guth theory) was most violent and resistance was the most.

Space-time expansion (shape of cosmos) has no form. It is arbitrary. Black holes were formed as an escapades means due to inability to expand the volume of space-time fast enough to accommodate energy demands for that volume against back ground, lets say.

Time flow is evidence of space expanding. No expansion -- no time. But the time is. It is an expression of volume increase. Space and time are the same thing,

I would think that Black holes are getting fewer in number via merging. Critical mass will form. White hole that kept space-time together shall bang once more, meaning universe has no duplicates but escapes into new beginning.

Black holes are not sucking in matter. They allow the matter escape resistance pressure.

hehe))) there)

edit on 29-10-2015 by greenreflections because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Another crazy uneducated idea on mechanics of gravity.

Talking about gradient describing gravity well according to GR.

IMO, if we take xyz coordinate system in normal space-time condition (flat) and place it in proximity to a massive object, axis pointing to mass center will differ from same axis in normal flat space-time.

Axis that points to the center of mass will have different distance between marks as compared to the original condition. That is gradient. The closer we place coordinate system to the mass the more 'stretched' readings on that axis will be.

Now lets place before perfectly round rubber ball into that gravity well, some where not too close, not too far. Now, keep in mind that the rubber ball has its means to remain round. Internal forces at play preserving over all original composure of the object.

Superimpose that ball now into coordinate system near mass. Axis that stretched will tend to give the rubber ball elongation. The rest of the ball will tend to maintain original shape (internal forces) compensating deformation by bringing closer other parts of the ball essentially moving it a bit toward larger metric axis.

Now, the gradient. The close to the mass the more stretched the axis in our coordinate system. As soon as internal forces of the rubber ball compensate, matric on the axis moves part of the ball even further toward the mass center.

It becomes run away process as metric of given axis ever increases. From the rubber ball POV (frame of reference) nothing is happening. It was round, it is round now. Its just the mass getting closer 'somehow'. To 'observing' frame the ball is accelerating toward mass.

thanks for reading.

cheers))
edit on 5-11-2015 by greenreflections because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join