It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Migrant Crisis - Welcome to Karma Europe.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am so Xenophobic.... LOL

Who let the dogs out

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
Xenophobia is in this case to look the other way. To be so afraid, to not be able to anymore accept reality.

This PC business does my head in

I am 4th generation up/down which ever way you look at it and very

many words I grew up with as *inoffensive* have turned into

words of offence? Who and when was this decided??

It would seem that I can dislike someone of my own race ... and that's

OK and acceptable. But if I have the same dislike of someone of a

different race I am xenophobic a racist? How come?

I am realistic and not one of those people who has no dislikes and

claim that they 'love' everyone! .... That is unrealistic and not natural...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

The point is - if you missed - there very likely are groups with a mission amongst those hundreds of thousands pouring over the border. And this concern is top priority to deal with.

The second priority is to avoid total collapse of infrastructure due to the influx.The volume is counted in thousands per day. There are no housing available for all these people. Sweden reports that there are no accommodation anymore available in the whole country for folks coming in. Churches are full. Every available appartment and house have been booked. etc And winter is coming - you cannot let these people stay outside in the cold either. In Germany situation is not yet that bad - but eventually the same concerns will become reality within coming few months.

Just to keep it real.

Priority number three - is to send these folks back in volumes. Current planning in EU is to send first 400,000 back - these not being refugees, but wannabe immigrants from Eritrea, Nigeria, Afganistan or Irak. Link
edit on 7-10-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Hardly a problem with refugees. Never had an issue. Sounds like big numbers in the media, but its jus ta tiny fragment.

this picture is a nice view point - just based on UK though pbs.twimg.com...:large

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The people of Europe, have supported their politicians long standing traditions ( along with the west + NATO in general) of allowing the destruction of entire countries.

You're obviously American.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join