It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee figures expected to reach 1.5 million THIS YEAR, according to Government report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrowNo I didn't think he was calling me racist I was speaking more to the ones who might. I know he was warning me

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, another social experiment by politicians who will be well shielded by the failures in years to come.

Terrorism is the least of worries. It's the long-term social impact of those who live in the places to be colonised by outsiders who hold no cultural similarities with their hosts. Germany is a beacon of civil liberties, women's rights and tolerance. Let's hope the Germany of today is able to absorb these migrants without compromising their society too much.

Anyway, by the time the migrants get their papers they'll be off elsewhere. This is Germany's problem and Europe's problem.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Which country?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
things will get interesting once millions of africans travel north because of climate change.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Refugee figures expected to reach 1.5 million THIS YEAR, according to Government report. which each fare by people smugglers at an average fare of $600 per person = $????

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yes, and many countries have been taken ME immigrants for years. You'd think they'd run out of people in ME with such mass migration. over 4 million have been displaced, not necessarily completely out of the regions but displaced non the less.

The whole world will be affected by this.

Just found this. The number is a lot larger

The numbers associated with today's migration crisis are huge: 4 million Syrians fleeing their country; 3 million Iraqis displaced. www.npr.org...

edit on 6-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What should be the worst worry is that with any type of migration, or invasion by numbers, people have not clue who within the masses are truly looking for a better way of life or just bringing unwanted problems to the already established citizens on the countries been affected.

If the countries been affected already have problems with poverty, healthcare and the economy, the migrating groups will be left to roam the cities with not chance to find any thing to do with their lives, they will concentrate on the areas where is already established groups of the same nationality.

If those areas are poor and needy it just will create more problems to already existing ones.

A lot of people think that is a humanitarian crisis, but is more than that, the repercussions will be something that people will be taking for the rest of their lifetimes as people that migrate from their countries of origins due to many factors never go back to their countries again.

That's because there is no strategic plan in place. Many cities don't have room nor the economy to support thousands upon thousands of refugees. Especially on top the fact that some of their economies weren't exactly booming before they started taking in refugees.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, another social experiment by politicians who will be well shielded by the failures in years to come.

Terrorism is the least of worries. It's the long-term social impact of those who live in the places to be colonised by outsiders who hold no cultural similarities with their hosts. Germany is a beacon of civil liberties, women's rights and tolerance. Let's hope the Germany of today is able to absorb these migrants without compromising their society too much.

Anyway, by the time the migrants get their papers they'll be off elsewhere. This is Germany's problem and Europe's problem.

This is the world's problem. And you're right about the social impact but no one wants to talk about that elephant in the room.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I believe its gonna get worse again in Ukraine, Belarus maybe also, probably gonna affect Poland, "When the winter comes from start of November to end of April" In the northern hemisphere, they should maybe have a thought about coming to Scandinavia cause we can shelter and provide you with necessities.

For the rest of Europe, Winter could leave a lot of refugees without shelter, most of them Men in the age 18-30, "they could die" if we dont provide them with anything. But we must "shelter the woman and children" and the men afterwards.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join