It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities vs the "illuminati"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Many people have wrote lyrics against this "illuminati".

Billy Corgan, John Lennon, Phil Collins to name a few and last, but not least, me!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Cool, you're a musician too

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

First time hearing of this. I listened and it definitely sounds like him to me. There are subtleties to how he spoke, that I can't imagine any impersonator doing this well. Even though the audio is bad, at times I hear him more clearly. There is a gentleness (or was, sadly) to him that always resonated from his voice. It's present in that conversation.

I've known businessmen who tried to grow big and were crushed through illegal means, using corrupt cops and a corrupt judge to throw an innocent man in jail to protect a local conspiracy (a cult of influence here.) I've worked with managers at different places who had weird personalities, sometimes altered by obtaining a little power and other times, I suspect, they were narcissistic in the first place (narcissists tend to do well in business/politics.) I know credible people who work for large corporations which are household words in my country (Canada,) and who tell me that many people are promoted (or hired in the first place) due to having sex with someone. There is a LOT of sex in the executive world. Many times their spouses know this and actually want them to do it to make more money, obtain more power, a better social status. Good people who do not flirt with their superiors are somewhat isolated; I know someone like this who overheard a coworker warning the others about her because she wasn't a player. This both hurt her feelings and alerted her to the way things really work. The higher up it goes, the more corrupt it gets.

Power does weird things to people and people do weird things for power.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I think it is easy to get led astray by the Illuminati, as it has become something of a pop culture buzz word. I don't believe and real secret society at this point in history actually goes by that name. There is certainly a highly connected brotherhood at the top, with fingers in a lot of pies, ie Bilderburg, IMF, CFR, Trilateral Commision, and they do use the music industry and entertainment industry to shape popular opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Menrva
On the outside you don't see payment yet. For all we know Caitlyn was the payment. It sure happened at the perfect time. All of the athletes coming out and then suddenly an Olympic Decathlon????? If is was his choice great.....but it makes you wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join