It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hangar 57

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
does any know info on the airforce invaloment at this location? I know that three people were sent in to examine (werkage?) they were told that they must have no contact with each other and could never dicuss what they saw. I will try to uptain more info as soon as I can. it is my understanding that this related to a air craft that was eather not from this world or extreemy top secret. this may have occured in the late70s or early 80s

this is important to me and since I am always loosing my blogs please e-mail me with anything helpful
[email protected]
rev. pick

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Do you mean Hanger 18 at Wright Patterson AFB?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I might have the 57 wrong but I dont think so
insident on threemile island 75-85c

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
where exactly are you talking about the nuke plant?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
better get more info cause hanger 57? i heard of hanger 18 what fredT was on about but not 57 or was 57 where some star wars projects were?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by litlepick
I might have the 57 wrong but I dont think so
insident on threemile island 75-85c

A Hangar? Hangers are for housing aircraft. Three Mile Island(TMI) is a Nuclear Power Plant, there should not be any hangers or aircraft at that location! Now there might be an airport Near TMI, but inside? I'm a bit skeptical about this one. Can you please check and make sure you have your location correct?

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
are you talking about Hanger 18, that's at groom lake, it's 430 feet wide it's about 8 stories high, because it has no roof top ventlation it can not hold any aircraft, it's probably just for holding things but because it's never been seen open no one really knows. and no one can get to it, there are many ideas going around that are a intresting way to see inside but they over all wont really work. one idea and the best is using an IR lens, the only problem with that is there is 12 miles between you and the hanger, 12 miles of HOT sand. IR picks up heat, it would just be a big blur, but you can go in winter. but who wants to get a IR lens all the way up the hill.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Velvet1717]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
probably referring to Area 51. US millitary secret base in Nevada desert

top topics

join