It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Debunk This? Strange Anomaly over Geneva Switzerland Aug 2015- Shiva Face Cern Sept 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Before I start this thread, Just a reminder, in the end, it is that always that one crazy nut preaching that turns out to be right.

Not sure where to put this one. (Mods my apologies if this is not the correct forums.) I have been following up on cern while doing research on "the Jezebel Spirit" , and it seems to tie in cern and the "Shiva" statue outside of the building. Apparently there was a strange anomaly back in aug 2015 over the sky in Geneva Switzerland, right above cern. (Video Below)

There has been reports of strange things occurring within cern along with people reporting "ghostly" encounters connected with cern.Along with people becoming emotionally unstable to the point of schizophrenia. (Or possibly possession). A cern insider discussed that dark matter causes the dark matter within people to react and become more violent. (its a long Video, but i summed it up here a bit, but see more details below)

But the latest find in cern, has me mindboggled, and after researching deep on the Jezebel Spirit and the many names it has including lucifer. (More Detailed Research Posted in this Thread: Her Name is Alice, Jezebel, Lilith, ISIS, Our Melisandre And her worshipers Here: The History Untold- How the New World Order was formed- How Narcisism is Destructive ) Everything mentioned here is connected to one another. My main focus was to find what exactly is at the top of this pyramid, and personally, I no longer need to look, but rather observe.

LATEST CERN FIND

It seems Shiva's (or Jezebel's Face) made a brief appearance inside the collider.

This is HUGE and I cannot express how horrifying this really is, especially when seeing the things connected to this. If, and that is IF this is all true, then we have waaaaaaaay bigger problems than WW3 on the horizon. But by all means, please do the research, connect the dots yourself to see the bigger picture. Personally, I did not wish to believe, but the more i tried to debunk myself, the more connections I found along with a vast amount of information that leads to the same thing. Im not asking to believe me, to those of you who have been searching Cern, you may find all the above interesting. But if it is true,(IF) then people's emotions may become unstable.

Is this a coincidence?

Some more opinions on the Topic. (For those who want to know more)

However, the first video Posted, I wish it debunked, (but mostly because it confirms my worst nightmare.
)

What does ATS think?

edit on nd2015000000Fridaynd000000Fri, 02 Oct 2015 00:01:26 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Oct 2015 00:01:26 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Because the truth is dangerous? I agree..

OP this is freaky stuff to put it mildly, and it is probably exactly as the videos are saying.

That face and features are exactly like the image and seems to be an icon already used by CERN. I don't see how that can just be a coincidence. No way.
It is answering their call!
edit on 2-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 4 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ominous!

Tesla + HAARP hybrid effects!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
They called this thing on the CERN phone, and it responded with it's image like Skype!

Not even kidding..

Reminds me of the Star trek movie the final frontier where that creature said "Bring the ship closer so I might join with it"

CERN is playing with chemistry that will bring a nightmare into our reality. It already has a decent foothold.
edit on 2-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
You need a new hobby

Because the truth is dangerous? I agree..

OP this is freaky stuff to put it mildly, and it is probably exactly as the videos are saying.

That is exactly my thought, this is uncharted waters for most who are deep in research. I read a story long ago, about Atlantis opening gateways to other dimensions and unleashing "pandora's box" into the world. If this happened then, and if the story of Atlantis has any validity, then history may as well repeat itself again.

but this all reminds me of this:

Ironically they talk about particles crossing the streams here too, only to achieve the reverse effect.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It looks like some kind of vortex. My girlfriend had a lucid dream last week and in it she heard someone say "The portal is open!".

I laughed when she told me but who knows?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Do you know where Geneva is in relation to CERN?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It looks like some kind of vortex. My girlfriend had a lucid dream last week and in it she heard someone say "The portal is open!".

I laughed when she told me but who knows?

I wonder if people are feeling this collectively... (least subconsciously). Ive been searching for answers mostly due to curiosity, and not many are researching into it.

I would like to know more details (if anyone else has anything to share). I know it is hard to speak on these things, but staying silent doesn't help. The more stories shared (like wide eyes did) the more we can connect the dots.

Thanks wide eyes for the share. It is curious.. and frightening at the same time.

link   
In the beginning of the last video, it shows that glass bowl like object, with the colorization from energy or heat, and it has a hole in the center, now compare that with one of the eyes of the creature with the fangs in the first vid, I think it is.

It looks just like one of her eyes..
Another odd coincidence..
Everything so far about this stuff is really freaky, including the weird ritual stuff and dancing they are doing at CERN? Like they know what they are really doing, and no one else is going to notice. I have never heard of a Science endeavor that included strange dancing rituals as a part of any experiment before..
Looks like CERN is part Alchemy, part Science, and part Black magic..
That doesn't sound like it is going to come out as anything helpful to the earth..

link   
Bring em on ,ol Sarge here has his BFG all cleaned and plenty of energy cells

On the lighter side, do you know how impossible this would be to open any kind of portal with the energy produced by CERN (LHC) ?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Bring em on ,ol Sarge here has his BFG all cleaned and plenty of energy cells

On the lighter side, do you know how impossible this would be to open any kind of portal with the energy produced by CERN (LHC) ?

Remember "Bring the ship closer, so I might... Join with it" ??

Maybe when they push the button and energize it, it will get a huge boost from the "OTHER" side? giving the portal the power it needs?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Do you know where Geneva is in relation to CERN?

Just the address. (took screenshots for you)

Main Website:

Cern Website

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Maybe when they push the button and energize it, it will get a huge boost from the "OTHER" side? giving the portal the power it needs?

Theoretically it would take a sum of all energy given off by our sun from its birth to its death to even open a very small self sustaining black hole or a wormhole. That ship better be as big as a solar system with plenty of power.....

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Theoretically it would take a sum of all energy given off by our sun from its birth to its death to even open a very small self sustaining black hole or a wormhole. That ship better be as big as a solar system with plenty of power.....

Someone always discovers a short cut though. There are plenty of new theories not yet proposed by man that will find a way to an end. Seems to work this way throughout history. Maybe it isn't a black hole that needs to be created, or even a worm hole. Just an anomaly in the fabric that once torn, could "bleed" the energy into itself from zero-point, like a temporary short circuit?
Time will tell..

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

This map may help..

The circle is CERN.

Geneva is a fair way from it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

does a few miles really matter when the collider is rumored to effect the entire world? Here is the thing, even if its "a few miles away" it is still "fairly" close by. We are talking about a machine that is capable of creating a black hole which makes a nuke seem obsolete. The amount of energy created is much hotter than the suns core. Such energy is capable of effecting the world even if its "indirectly".

I don't see why the exact location is important when it is still nearby. (22 mins by car) (and thats only the center location, underground is much much larger)

edit on nd2015000000Fridaynd000000Fri, 02 Oct 2015 02:27:47 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Oct 2015 02:27:47 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I have been conCERNed about what they are doing at cern for a while. However you should be careful about sources and videos regarding it. I referenced to a online PBS article in another ats thread and it turned out to be an April fools joke?! Google cern rainbow universe to see it. I didnt think it was funny because there were some other real articles that i came across last winter that i cant find now.

About the first video, i would say i am very certain it is fake. The wind sound effects and editing give it away. The video where freedomfighter talks about the face, kinda see it. But it could be pareidolia. Freefomfighter mentions how it looks like Kali, but cern has a statue of Shiva outside. Shiva and kali are related though I guess, hinduism has over a hundred million gods i heard. Point is freedomfighter is very caught up in doomism. It gets the better of his objectivity.

I actually emailed cern voicing my concerns and asking about the electromagnetic field they can generate since upgrading and they never responded! This combined with Hawkings & Neil Tyson's warnings has only left me more uneasy about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

You said..

Apparently there was a strange anomaly back in aug 2015 over the sky in Geneva Switzerland, right above cern. 

Clearly that's impossible. Why are you changing the goalposts?

edit on 2/10/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join