It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's problem is he sees everything as one group is oppressed and another group is the oppressor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Obama's Black Liberation Theology has really hurt this Country and it's going to get worse as Putin, Iran and others become more aggressive because Obama is so weak. You have nations that were supposed to be our allies in the region going to Russia to buy weapons because they know America is very weak with Obama in the White House.

You really can't blame Putin or Iran because you strike while the iron is hot and it's on fire right now because America is basically absent on the world stage when it comes to leadership.

This goes directly to Obama and Black Liberation Theology which is the Christian version of the Nation of Islam. This is why Rev. Wright went to Libya with Farrakhan.

Obama sees everyone in black and white terms. This group is the oppressor and this group is the oppressed and he sees his job as some sort of christ like figure that's supposed to liberate the oppressed. In Black Liberation Theology Christ was a first century lynching.

So Obama sees Muslims and Illegal Immigrants as oppressed by big bad America and Israel. So he says nothing about Kate Steinle who was murdered by an illegal immigrant because he feels this would hurt illegal immigrant families and illegal immigrants are oppressed.

White House: We Aren't Going to Comment on Murder of Kate Steinle By 7-Time Felon Illegal Alien

Speaking to reporters from the White House Monday, Press Secretary Josh Earnest refused to issued comment on the murder of Kate Steinle, who was killed by a seven-time felon illegal alien last week in the sanctuary city of San Francisco. Her killer was deported five times before taking her life and admitted he went to San Francisco because he knew he'd be able to escape federal authorities thanks to sanctuary policies.

Earnest also touted Obama's policy of "not tearing [illegal immigrant] families apart" while ignoring the fact Kate Steinle's family has been permanently torn apart by an illegal alien thanks to open border and lax enforcement policies at both the local and federal levels.

townhall.com...
You contrast this with Obama reaction to the Muslim Ahmed Mohammed and the clock. Obama sees Muslim's as oppressed in big bad America so he instantly responded and invited him to the White House. His official account tweeted:

Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great.

The right thing to do as a leader is respond to both issues but again, Obama can't because he thinks he would be hurting the oppressed (illegal immigrants).

So to Black Liberation Theology America is the evil influence in the world and if you just reduce that influence then people like Castro, Putin and the supreme leader will start holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

Obama's Black Liberation Theology could be fatal to America. If you're Putin, Isis or the supreme leader, you want total chaos because now more than ever America is weakened and this is just the time to strike. And before liberals start screaming about Bush, I wasn't a fan of Bush or Iraq. I think the double dose of Bush and Obama has really hurt this Country.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's called diplomacy.

Do you honestly think 'Obama' rules over us like a king making these mind bending blatant alterations to the constitution itself without congress or anyone else even noticing?

You expect him to condemn all illegal immigrants because one of them was a murderer?

How unreasonable of him not to lash out like a wounded bear in the way you suggest.

Get a grip. Whatever this guy does you will have a problem with. May I suggest you buy some LEGO or something to play with until this passes.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
And his PUPPETMASTER DO, TOO!

It's a Bipartisan America everything:

Black Vs White, first and foremost! then..
Dem Vs Rep, Lib vs Cons, Rich Vs Poor

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow. Do you even realize how right-of-center Obama is? If people saw a list of the things Obama did during his presidency without knowing who it was they would swear that it was a Republican in office (and I'm including the ACA too, as it was passed). Threads like this are just plain astounding. And as angus said... Obama is not really pulling the levers nor is he behind the curtain.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
It's called diplomacy.

Do you honestly think 'Obama' rules over us like a king making these mind bending blatant alterations to the constitution itself without congress or anyone else even noticing?

You expect him to condemn all illegal immigrants because one of them was a murderer?

How unreasonable of him not to lash out like a wounded bear in the way you suggest.

Get a grip. Whatever this guy does you will have a problem with. May I suggest you buy some LEGO or something to play with until this passes.

He condemns a lot of things, he omits others. Hell, he just lashed out about guns today because, guess what, one of them was used to commit murder.

Doesn't seem very diplomatic.

Omission is just as important and can help guide you to the real agenda.
edit on 2-10-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

What???

You said:

That makes no sense. Why would he have to condemn all illegal immigrants? Why not just condemn the murder done by an illegal immigrant who was a 7-time felon? Obama wouldn't even call the family of the murdered girl but he was quick to shout out Ahmed and invite him to the White House.

Again, this goes back to Black Liberation Theology. Obama feels simply commenting on a 7 time illegal alien who killed Kate would somehow mean he's condemning ALL illegal immigrants which he sees as an oppressed class which is just nonsense.
edit on 2-10-2015 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I think his biggest problem is that, in a way, he lives in his own little fantasy land and really believes the world is as he WANTS it to be, not as it really is.

Example 1: After the last mid-term election, the Demoncrats got destroyed and the Republirats surged in a very substantial way. I would expect a rational President to say something to the effect of, "The voters have spoken and although I won't necessarily change my personal views on the issues, I will take another look to see where they may be areas we can agree upon."

Instead, he essentially said (paraphrase), "While I hear the people who voted, I also hear the massive amounts of people that didn't vote." That to me, is a little bit ballsy. So we are to assume that every single person that didn't vote would have automatically voted for Obama? I believe he sincerely thinks this is the case. He assumes.

Example 2: During the Iran negotiations, he was asked about the demonstrations in Iran with enormous crowds shouting "Death to America!" What did he say? After insulting half the population in the United States by comparing those maniacs shouting for the death of another country to Repulirats, he said (paraphrase), "While there are some that shout things like that, there are also millions of those in Iran that agree with the US on many issues." Again, we are to assume that unless anyone does not specifically say they are against him or his policies, the assumption is they are all for Obama.

He believes the world is as he WANTS it to be, not as it really is. I think THAT is his overriding problem.

new topics

top topics

join