It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Presidents get Confronted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's a rare thing to find a perfect president, several of them in the past have had some sort of scandal of some type or flaw to their character that is revealed. They don't always have the answers were looking for and some people don't let that fly when human life is being cost, so as a result here are some of the best times that they either couldn't answer an important question and got stumped, or got seriously heckled like Obama did during a live speech on tv

Obama flipped out on by woman during terror speech

Bush asked about foreign policy

Bush on 911

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
to your post,

there's a time for politics. and uh, there's, a time for politics. and uh, um. well. there's a time for politics..... it's absurd.

its a wonder any of us still expect an honest and moral effort from our leaders anymore, why bother ambushing them like in those videos, we see the outcome is no better then we'd expect, at best to lightly ruffle their feathers, great...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Aw c'mon. RT is making a mountain out of a mole hill right there. That snippet they showed didn't really show anything, I was actually expecting something. The lady brought up some valid points but she needs to go to the Pentagon and voice her concerns, Obama is just following orders.

I still watch the Keiser Report and RT though, great shows

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Idk I like it cause nearly half the counrty are still zombies walking into a chain linked fence and don't realize the game that's payed. /nice username I'll add

top topics

join