It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Attorney General, US Cities, Join UN to Create Global Police Force Intiative

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This oh so goes against the Constitution as well.

For educational purposes, can you tell us what part of the constitution this is violating?

Keep in mind that this is completely voluntary and it is cities that are part of the program, not the Federal government or states.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In essence, there's got to be some kind of concession or requirement for being listed as a network city. Some obligation that has to be fulfilled. Some consequence for not meeting this obligation. Those obligations and concession, by very definition, are the rules and regulations I'm speaking of. Maybe they have a quota for how information is shared and how much is shared. Maybe there is a stipulation that requires a city to maintain some kind of active component in combating extremism. I don't know.

Further, there should be some red flags going up about the whole sharing of information. What information is going to be shared? What kind of data? Will it contain personal information. Are the voters comfortable with this information being shared on an international stage? Do the voters even know the finer details and was there even a vote held to see if said cities wanted to become a network city?

What cannot be refuted is that in order to be labeled as a network city, the city has to do something to get that title.

Hence, rules and regulations for maintaining that status.

edit on 10/1/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Only congress can approve the use of military in US soil, since Bush passed into law the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007. Sec. 1042, overriding the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, so if this is for use of US troops in the US is not difference for foreign UN troops.

But people are forgetting that Obama was behind the United Nation's Small Arms Treaty that thankfully was not passed by the senate, so what that tells you, that we still have to get congress approval for major task taken by any presidential administration.

I am sure that congress have a lot to say about having the UN forces inside the US working in our states.

Beside that, states also have a say so on allowing this forces or not. Also so far the only foreign troops in the US has been in joined exercises and limited to military bases.

Now without approval from congress any military foreign forces are considered invaders and citizens have the rights to act accordingly in order to protect the nation.

As observers yes, as a force, enforcers or police no, no even with congress approval.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

For educational purposes, can you tell us what part of the constitution this is violating?

Keep in mind that this is completely voluntary and it is cities that are part of the program, not the Federal government or states.

Cities are part of the State , and State is part of the Feds....

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama is NWO for sure.

I said it a long time ago. I'm sure theres a post of him talking about "the Kind of World Order" he thinks people want a stake in. By the way, "stakeholder" is a UN AGenda 21 buzzword.

Heres Joe Biden too

This will shock but I think some collectivists or at least nwo apologists are apparently fine with
"ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs" and more.... just watch it
edit on 1-10-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: introvert

Cities are part of the State , and State is part of the Feds....

States have rights that can be asserted if the leadership in the state have the balls to do it.

Also, you said this was unconstitutional. Can you please state what part of the Constitution is being violated?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

under the US constitution they have no jurisdiction in US soil.

Yes you are absolutely correct the UN does not trump US Sovereingty and this is exactly what makes me nuts about NWO apologists they keep telling us the UN isn't running over our sovereignty but it's exactly what is happening. I have talked over and over about Agenda 21 and the stealth movement into the cities in what's called ICLEI, and the planning boards and rezoning laws controlling what people do on their private property.... I have posted Democrats Against UN Agenda 21 so it's not just a "right wing extremist" objection. But the current admin is trying to push these horrid UN treaties anyway, like the Law of The Sea Treaty.
Consider this EO giving Interpol immunity from US law

"Why Does Interpol Need Immunity from American Law?" is the question Andy McCarthy asks in commenting on the Executive Order that President Obama issued on December 17 to lift restraints on the international police agency. Andy goes on to describe these restraints first put in place in 1983 by President Reagan to bring Interpol under key aspects of American law when investigating Americans and American interests:
dianawest.net...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
'The Strong Cities Network is run by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), a London-based ‘think-and-do’ tank with a long-standing track record of working to prevent violent extremism across all forms.'

strongcitiesnetwork.org...

'/Coinciding with the First Annual Summit, the Strong Cities Network will also launch the global ‘Online Information Hub’ which will contain a knowledge-base of best practices and lessons learned, as well as training modules and other interactive resources to support local authorities in developing local policies and practices to build social cohesion and resilience to violent extremism.'

edit on 10/1/2015 by itsallmaya because: add link

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

1. US politicians have been bypassing congress and circumventing the constitution since their entry into WWII.

2. The UN will not and does not recognize the US constitution - so you can guarantee that their world police force won't either.

3. We will see a morphing of police and military to establish a single global law enforcement.

4. Then comes the down fall of the constitution and the establishment of a single global government body.

5. Then comes the deconstruction of all religions and the establishment of a new religion based upon human interface with the cosmic divine.

6. The UN and US government are the global promoters of all forms of violent extremism that they seek to now "combat". That is classic PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION.

Read the UN charter and core policies for verification that the global elite bloodlines have planned this since before anyone reading this post was even born. The complete reconfiguration of the US economy and it's laws is the only thing left and the contents of the OP is a testament to their goals and their intention to do just that.

Now, get back to your ipad download, the Kardashians and online debates about black gay Muslims.

I think you're on the money, I couldn't have said it better, let alone the final punchline...

It's this kind of sentiments we share that makes me look for possibilities of how humanity can free ourselves from this planned oppression.

I think Putin is just being a thorn in their side, as long as Putin is around the NWO agenda cannot possibly eventuate

Because Putin knows too well about the overall scheme of things to come and is planning his moves accordingly.

Peace
edit on 1-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
People have a habit of taking something simple and turning it a full scale trip to insanity. I know Cities agreeing to share information and policing methods with each on how to counter extremist terror attacks is not all that exciting but, that is all this is. More symbolic that anything, so Mayors can say hey look we have a conference once a year and talk about these things and how other cities deal with them so we always are aware of the best way to do things. Sure, the Police at all levels already do this though Interpol but, this more at the city Civil level and will make great photo ops. It does not break any US laws or the Constitution because none of that covers meeting and talking about things. This is silly paranoia about the UN when the UN had no enforcement powers, its treaties are always subject to a nations individual laws and that everything is watered down that treaties only suggest doing things. This is like the craziness about the UN Arms treaty that is less restrictive that US law already is. Then we do not sign it and look like idiots because we have a population is who to stupid to understand that the entire thing based on already existing US law just with no mechanism to enforce it.

People seem to have a desperate need create some enemy that does not exist. Sorry life is so easy and dull but, that is just the way it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I was going to do a thread on this too!
Lisa Haven YT channel

She does a great job explaining this in detail and be sure to click her "additional reading" links in the description.

MAKE VIRAL THIS OP!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You may be interested in this thread I posted earlier this year, on the UN and it's Stealth army of police.
The jigsaw puzzle gets another piece put into place as to the how.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-10-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What the ---- would the U.N. know about policing, useless bunch of corrupt scum..they elect Saudi to head the human rights panel???..a million other reasons to not like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join