It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones, Burj Khalifa, Masons and Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Upon reading Vasa Croe’ thread, I became fascinated with the correlation of measurements between the Georgia Guidestone and Burj Khalifa in Dubai, largest building in the world. I went directly to the source storymaterial which I recommend before moving on.

In the sources later remarks (in his ‘not very navigable pages) states (paraphrased) that the building in Dubia was meant to be a Muslim mockery of the Georgia Guidestones. This didn’t resonate and seemed way overboard to counteract a simple US statue. But who knows? It seemed to me to be an affirmation. However this seemed problematic as the guidestones were built by masons and the Burj Khalif is presumably Muslim. I had never heard of a Muslim mason. Seems I was way wrong.

I searched for Muslim Mason and was I ever surprised. There does seem to be a very deep history here.

The Masons and the Moors
I have recently been posting on the astonishingly widespread influence of Freemasonry both in Anglo-American culture, and in Continental Europe. But that global influence went even further, into some regions and contexts that today seem almost incredible.
To illustrate this, I turn to the origins of modern Islamic thought. At the end of the nineteenth century, Islam worldwide was in a parlous condition, as the vast majority of the world’s Muslims fell under the rule of European empires. The largest “Muslim nations” were the British, Dutch and French empires. Muslim thinkers could not agree how to confront the overwhelming challenge of Western Christian modernity. Should Islam imitate the West? Should it revert to its original sources, in a kind of fundamentalist revival?
The key figure in the Islamic revival was Sayyid Jama ̄l ad-D ̄ın, known from his origin as al-Afghani, who is the ultimate source of much modern Islamist thought and activism. From the 1860s through the 1890s, al-Afghani roamed freely across South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, and even Europe. In American terms, he was a Johnny Appleseed character, wandering the world sowing reformist ideas. He urged Muslims to unite and use the latest technology to resist the Europeans before they reduced the whole Middle East to the subservient condition of India.
The key figure in the Islamic revival was Sayyid Jama ̄l ad-D ̄ın, known from his origin as al-Afghani, who is the ultimate source of much modern Islamist thought and activism. From the 1860s through the 1890s, al-Afghani roamed freely across South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, and even Europe. In American terms, he was a Johnny Appleseed character, wandering the world sowing reformist ideas. He urged Muslims to unite and use the latest technology to resist the Europeans before they reduced the whole Middle East to the subservient condition of India.
What better setting could there have been for a global traveler like al-Afghani? Through a society firmly rooted in Western modernity, he sowed the seeds of anti-Western reaction.

Now, I am almost nervous about raising this issue, as I know Freemasonry already attracts so many bizarre conspiracy theories: so now, do we get to blame Masons for Islamism as well? Obviously, that is not what I am suggesting. I am just underlining my basic point about the remarkably wide stretch of Masonic influence.
Freemasonry looks like a nursery for globalization as well as modernity.
link

Somehere in my search I found a reference to Sufism. I am unable to find that reference now so I give you this

Freemasonry and Sufism: Two Roads One Destination

One of the traditions which outside the occidental frame distinguishes itself among those most proximate to Free-Masonry, is Sufism. The similarity and compatibility of Sufism with the Craft is such that, quite frequently, learned men and women refer to Free-Masonry as: “Western Sufism”, and, in like manner, they refer to Sufism as: “Free-Masonry of Islam”. Before continuing on, it is important to under-line what I consider the most fundamental difference between these two Traditions: While Free-Masonry accepts any “exoteric frame”, Sufism can only be lived plentifully within the Islamic Religion. In this occasion, therefore, notwithstanding how passion-inspiring the topic may be, I will not address the more or less true relationships existing between these two Institutions and their precursors; I will, however, focus very succinctly on points that are central and common to both Traditions.

sufi masonic muslims

I must say I have no religion but have always thought well of the sufi's

So now we come to our current US government

" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">John BrennanJohn Brennan Sworn in as CIA Director Using Constitution Lacking Bill of Rights

Now this link specically mentions the 1st, 4th 5th and 6th amendmants, however, it actally includes all the ammendaments. The amendments to the Consitutions were implemented 4 years after the original constitution.

To be continued next post

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
source
a reply to: liveandlearnBefore John Owen Brennan became Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) on March 8, 2013, he had spent 25 years with the CIA in a succession of positions, including as a Near East and South Asia analyst, station chief in Saudi Arabia, chief of staff to CIA director George Tenet, and director of the National Counterterrorism Center. After leaving government service in 2005, Brennan was CEO of The Analysis Corporation, a security consulting business. He returned to government service with the Obama administration as Homeland Security Advisor on January 20, 2009.

rennan was sworn in as CIA Director on a “first draft” of the Constitution including notations from George Washington, dating to 1787.

Vice President Joe Biden swears in CIA Director John Brennan in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, March 8, 2013. Members of Brennan’s family stand with him. Brennan was sworn in with his hand on an original draft of the Constitution, dating from 1787, which has George Washington’s personal handwriting and annotations on it.

That means, when Brennan vowed to protect and defend the Constitution, he was swearing on one that did not include the First, Fourth, Fifth, or Sixth Amendments — or any of the other Amendments now included in our Constitution. The Bill of Rights did not become part of our Constitution until 1791, 4 years after the Constitution that Brennan took his oath on.

In fact he sword in pledgein to none of the bill of rights. This sight has selected just a few

My other concern is the influx or muslims into Europe. If this is a global or masonic plan, what better way to change the world than to instigate a war and cause the global migration of muslims to European and American nations.

This is just a question in regards to some information I have put together. There are others here who can affirm or debunk this better than myself. So please feel free.

This stuff came together for me today. I am not a frequent poster and I will not respond to any protester who does not give evidence to the contrary.

I have no investment in this theory but it does scare me being a non religious person

Ats members, please read and consider in a non biased manner.

Thanks
liveandlearn

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It was my understanding that Hiram Abiff was a muslim, so ...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

He sounds like it

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I do not know what to say to this so I will give way to your understanding but a reference would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Well mate, the only reference i have is growing up in a predominantly muslim community in Australia and that name reflects in my Hammer and Anvil as a common sounding name, like Jones for the UK, like Chip for the USA, does that cure you ?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hiram Abiff was the stonemason that oversaw the construction of Solomon's temple. He was on loan from an Arab king, I don't remember which one, so I think it's safe to assume he was Muslim and not Jewish.

Many Freemason rituals are based on the story of Hiram Abiff, The Widow's Son. So I would guess that Freemasons don't have a problem with Muslims.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

No, because I have no idea what name you are referring to and if I did I still would not have any information without some research.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

My apologies my friend, my reply was for Victor . forgive me

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thank you. That is helpful information. Tho, I am filmiar wilth him I didn't know he was arab.

It is past bedtune so I hope informed members will continue this discussion. I have much to learn as do I think do many others.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Hiram Abiff was the stonemason that oversaw the construction of Solomon's temple. He was on loan from an Arab king, I don't remember which one, so I think it's safe to assume he was Muslim and not Jewish.

Many Freemason rituals are based on the story of Hiram Abiff, The Widow's Son. So I would guess that Freemasons don't have a problem with Muslims.
If he oversaw the construction of Solomon's temple how the hell could he be Muslim?Wasn't it around 600ad that Mohammed started the religion of so called peace?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Masons are from all walks of life. All religions too.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
No. Hiram Abiff was from the Tribe of Naphtali, one of the 12 tribes.

No. Hiram I of Tyre was not Arab, he was a Phoenician; something even debated among the people and scholars. Either way, if he was Arab, that wouldn't make him Muslim. Particularly since Islam didn't come into being until centuries after the building of the King Solomon's Temple.

Also, the Hiramic legend used in Freemasonry hasn't always been used as the central myth.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Not that I have an input on your theory, but to explain masonry a bit better, any man who has a belief in a higher power, can be a mason. He can be Jewish, Muslim, Baptist, Hindu, just about anything you can imagine, as long as his belief is in a single power or deity. We do not discriminate.

edit on 1-10-2015 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks blatz warm, and washes it down with a Milwaukees Best.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Good points Ksig and glen. He couldn't have been Muslim because there were no Muslims at that time. Lack of logical sense on my part. I stand corrected. Actually I'm sitting because I'm drinking my morning coffee, but the sentiment is there.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Not that I have an input on your theory, but to explain masonry a bit better, any man who has a belief in a higher power, can be a mason. He can be Jewish, Muslim, Baptist, Hindu, just about anything you can imagine, as long as his belief is in a single power or deity. We do not discriminate.

What do Freemasons believe the creators name is?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

depends on the individual. I call him God, someone else may call him Allah.
Freemasonry doesn't instruct you to give deity a name. We use the term "Grand Architect of the Universe" to be inclusive of all beliefs.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Please forgive me for abboning this thread. I have not felt well today. If there is anyone left....

The person on Vanshardware is supposidely a physicist.

He claims that Aug 14 2016 per the Georgia Guidestones (a date muslims abhor) is the date a caliphat will be set up in Dubai. And looking at what is happening in the world, it is scary, especially being a none beliver.

It seems that original masons were into sufi teachings...a good thing from my perspective, but it seems to have been corrupted

Does anyone understand this better?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Great OP!

Your interest in Sufism and Masonry may be enlightened greatly by reading this outstanding book probably one of the first modern in-depth studies of the influence of Sufism on the Western metaphysical tradition…which is the classic: The Sufis by Idries Shah

www.goodreads.com...

Idries Shah's definitive work, The Sufis, completely overturned Western misconceptions of Sufism, revealing a great spiritual and psychological tradition encompassing many of the world's greatest thinkers: Rumi, Omar Khayyam, Ibn El-Arabi, Al-Ghazzali, Saadi, Attar, Francis of Assisi and many others.

The astonishing impact of Sufism on the development of Western civilization from the seventh century is traced through the work of Roger Bacon, John of the Cross, Raymond Lully, Chaucer and others. Many of the greatest traditions, ideas and discoveries of the West are traced to the teachings and writings of Sufi masters working centuries ago.

But The Sufis is far more than an historical account.

In the tradition of the great Sufi classics, the deeper appeal of this remarkable book is in its ability to function as an active instrument of instruction, in a way that is so clearly relevant to our time and culture

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thank you for the link. I will look at it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join