It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Canadians... Lets have a chat :)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

But do you really want a person that loses control of her mouth after a few drinks running the country ?

She reminds me of Ralf Klein having a few drinks and then kicking a homeless man and telling him to get a job, real classy eh.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grayarea

But do you really want a person that loses control of her mouth after a few drinks running the country ?

She reminds me of Ralf Klein having a few drinks and then kicking a homeless man and telling him to get a job, real classy eh.

You mean someone human? There was more reality in her speech than any of the three leading automated puppets in this election. Give me a leader that can relate to the people and the country over the corporations and old money any day. If you read the Green party plan for ending poverty, your comment about homeless people wouldn't hold up. EH.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wanna laugh? Check out the lawn plaques. The Lib's say, " Liberal-Team Trudeau". NDP, "Tom Mulcair NDP". The Con's? "Conservative". Bwahahahaha...... even the con's know Harper is an albatross.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is priceless. I just saw the new Conservative ad. Harper is going, "It's not about me it's about the country." After a year and a half of attack ads. Man, he is single handedly killing the party. I can't wait for his departure.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

originally posted by: Grayarea

You mean someone human? There was more reality in her speech than any of the three leading automated puppets in this election. Give me a leader that can relate to the people and the country over the corporations and old money any day. If you read the Green party plan for ending poverty, your comment about homeless people wouldn't hold up. EH.

My comment was about one (1) homeless person that was kicked by a conservative leader after a few drinks, are you trying to say it never happened or is it just a reading comprehension thing? Why do you think she was pulled off so quick after her comment, too much class? Go and vote for the loud mouth drunk all you want if that is the type of person you think should run the country.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Grayarea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
This is priceless. I just saw the new Conservative ad. Harper is going, "It's not about me it's about the country." After a year and a half of attack ads. Man, he is single handedly killing the party. I can't wait for his departure.

Whats worse is that they're actually ahead in the polls... so we might have to wait a while before hes out...

Apparently Canadians don't mind a liar in the seat

C'mon Canada... use your frickin heads

Heres yet another scandal from harper...

www.cbc.ca...

edit on 10-10-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grayarea

I always felt that argument to be flawed. Like I said, I found her very natural, honest and down to earth. But as I also said, I am not a fan of hers in general.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Harper is the biggest hypocrite, by far, I've ever known or heard of in my life, in reality or even in fiction. When not criticizing opponents for things of which we is the most guilty of himself, he often says things that aren't just flat out lies but things which are the exact opposite of the truth. He'd might as well be Petro-Canada's mascot.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

She was pulled off, as you correctly put it, by Lisa Raitt, the past Labour Minister who helped Harper to attack unions, outright defying their rights as unions and harming them however possible. For example, now Canada Post employees have a two-tier pay system (new employees make much more than others (the old divide and conquer, stirring the crap stick.) Our whole economy has been geared towards the oil industry, globalist interests and to hell with the working class. I remember Raitt whining out against good arguments made against her or her party, screaming like she was a sort of Malcolm X truth-teller, spewing flat out lies with absolutely no shame whatsoever. A truly despicable human being and someone who definitely fits in with Harper's criminal crowd.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

This from the man who claimed he would go after people hording money in off-shore banks. Why am I truly not surprised?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Half the things Harper says is a lie...

the other half is Bullsh*t...

Hes got te guuu

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Exactly. He's saying Justin is going to run a 10 billion deficit in a scare tactic while HE'S run greater deficits in the last 6-7 years:

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Harper dumped healthcare expenses largely onto the provinces (which is very damaging for a province like mine, already in deep trouble: Nova Scotia.) He took at least two billion from our emergency fund, as well as cutbacks to various science departments, government offices, Veteran Affairs offices, etc. And yet he has to gull to claim a surplus!

It's a living satire...
edit on 11-10-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am trying to motivate people to vote, to help make big changes in our lives. If you are confused as to candidates' policies, click on the voting compass to find out where you stand. Let's shake things up - it is time.

www.votecompass.com...

www.threehundredeight.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What I was trying to point out is if you want to see the real person, just add booze and the ugly will flow.

I live in Alberta and I have seen what the Cons have done to us for over 40 years, they just line their buddies pockets and the little guy gets it up the you-know-what. The NEP has been bleeding us in the billions for far too long and there is no end it sight.

I hate all political parties equally, they talk the talk but never do what they say and the little guy always pays.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

1. Trudeau's the liar. He's the one that TOOK MONEY FROM CHARITIES, even though he's from a RICH family

2. Trudeau failed out of Engineering, and then failed out of Geography, best he could do was 1-2 year as a high school drama teacher when he was not a stoner. Never held a real job. Ever.

3. The NDP ruins every single province they ever run -Bob Rae's disaster in Ontario is a perfect example.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Harper has been lying to us with every breath he takes...

I already posted a laundry list of the bull# this guy spews...

And you want him back in the seat?

wake up man... Yeah like I said in the OP... ALL POLITICIANS LIE...

But our leader has been lying from the start... and has so many scandals under his belt he might as well add the title to his name...

NO... Harper has got to go... regardless of what the other parties ideas are...

WE can not believe ANYTHING our Prime minister says...

NOT A DAMN THING... WE as a country can not let this criminal rule for another term...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That seemed like a personal attack to me, and exaggerated. She always likes to talk lol

You're right that they're all corrupt. Personally though, it will be a time to rejoice to see the back of Harper.

No one has done our nation more harm.
edit on 12-10-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Being in Nova Scotia, I am forced to agree with you about the NDP, unfortunately. Like a lot of people, I really liked Jack Layton and would have liked to have seen what he would have done as prime minister. But the party as a whole, I've learned since then, are quite incompetent. NS now has a Liberal premier who is at least honest to tell us we're basically screwed, instead of flat out lying that we had a surplus.

I'm voting Liberal as a strategic vote and because they have been good at managing the economy (helping big corporate interests unfortunately, but also entrepreneurs as well--which does boost the economy.)

I mean, if my only choices were two parties I'd never heard of I'd pick one anyway just to get rid of the corporatist dictator we have right now.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hurricane Hazel Mccallion backs Trudeau. You can't fool Hazel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join