It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being straight is a choice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am tired of people saying that I was born straight. It was a choice I made when i was younger and in college!

You see my roommate was gay and he asked me what sexuality I was. I was like "I don't know what I am attracted to, I haven't chosen yet." And he looked at me like piece of meat that he wanted to bang(that's slang for sex).

Anyway he asked me if I wanted to engage in homosexuality. I said no because I didn't even know his name(i was still unpacking at this point). He told me his name and I was "Oh okay then".

I didn't enjoy it very much so I chose to be straight after that. It had nothing to do with genetics! I am proof of that!

What say you ATS? When did you choose to be straight?
edit on 28-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank you, you have just said what I've been thinking recently, seeing so many post about this "topic" is starting to get annoying.

Nice story bro
I chose NOT to be straight... apparently. Jokes. I didn't choose anything. It chose me

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Nope never even asked myself the question it is part of who I am.
Maybe you are Bi sexual dude.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

No I definitely remember picking straight.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: capragenus

I am glad you agree.. do you remember when you made the choice to be not straight?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Just find it odd because I have asked this question to many and no one I knows picked their sexuality.
like I said I have always been sexually attracted to the opposite sex I didn't pick that it is just my sexuality just like gay folk don't pick their sexuality.
I remember the first time I saw someone and though Boing! and it was a girl I sure didn't think "Oh look it that I think I will choose to go after girls" It just happened.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

because of these two

just to be clear not aerosmith
edit on 28-9-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Did you ever look at these videos and think Hhhm I wonder If I can fancy these fellas?

Me neither it has always been girls they are who we are attracted to because we are heterosexuals, for some it is for the same sex.
It's who you are from birth you don't choose.
Unless you are Bi.
Wish I was Bi double the chance of kopping off
but I can not choose to be Bi.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Hmm? I'm a skeptical of your version of events. Perhaps you don't remember when you made the choice?

Also you seem to insinuate your erections make a "boing" sound. Mine are almost never audible and I am worried about your health.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Just the sound what goes in my imagination everytime it happens I think I may have said it a few times in pleasant company also

Also nope I remember what happened like it was yesterday I liked playing war and masters of the universe thinking girls were stupid until I saw Zeta daniels in her Hockey gear, I didn't choose for little monkey to go boing and everyone see

edit on 28-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Probably when I was like 2 or 3 yrs old and saw my first pair of boobs.

I remember thinking "Those things look like a lot of fun, I need to see more of those."

Edit.:
Since we're now on the subject of auditory erection effects, mine emit a high pitched tone. But only in the dark.
edit on 28-9-2015 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Was just listening to this song, and saw this stupid, stupid thread....

Well, this song always get's me right to the heart...So you figure it out.

(BTW I'm a married man of 17 years.)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Just find it odd because I have asked this question to many and no one I knows picked their sexuality.
like I said I have always been sexually attracted to the opposite sex I didn't pick that it is just my sexuality just like gay folk don't pick their sexuality.
I remember the first time I saw someone and though Boing! and it was a girl I sure didn't think "Oh look it that I think I will choose to go after girls" It just happened.

*What ever* - *Who* ever rocks your boat?

If they don't rock your boat then they are not for you?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Also you seem to insinuate your erections make a "boing" sound. Mine are almost never audible and I am worried about your health.

I just laughed hard!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

those guys didnt really do it for me, but these girls definitely swayed me towards big girls

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

No choice involved

Just a massive realisation and long period of denial. I guess you could call that a choice. But who am I to deny my urges.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Chemistry decided my fate for me, without my consent or immediate awareness, over the period which is referred to as adolescence.

I merely became aware of it, rather than deciding upon it. I have never had any control over who it is that makes my palms hot, my mind go haywire, or who it is that fills my blood with vim and vigour beyond my usual capacity to withstand.

It is accurate to say that I know what I like, but it is not accurate to say that I have any choice in the matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Op I find your satire annoying not funny.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Nope never even asked myself the question it is part of who I am.
Maybe you are Bi sexual dude.

I think hes making a point to all the people who say being gay is a choice

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Please add comments to the preceding thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closing

top topics

join