It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music For The People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident

The Labyrinth, rocks! I have to add one more hit from the movie...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gentledissident
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement
I stopped listening to Floyd's releases after The Final Cut (and not much before Dark Side of the Moon). The lyrics in this song are fantastic. The sentiments are what I have been feeling recently. That's why I started this thread.

Yeah, it really is a beautiful song. David Gilmour's guitaring gets me every time, it's like a paint brush sending colours into my ears. There's soul in them fingers!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is one of my favorite workout songs.

If only the other people in the gym knew what I was rocking out to. Kids have no idea where rap music really came from.

Yes, I wear a pancake tank top and jam out to Run DMC's "Run's House" when I work out. I can't even make this stuff up guys

edit on 27-9-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Those pentagrams and checkerboard board floor weren't just set there by coinscidence? Or were they....

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

An early rap recording:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen
LOL This is ATS. Seems like style to me. But, what do I know about style? I posted The Brady Bunch. I'm pretty far off from haute couture. I have some nice interior decor books from the 60's and 70's exclusively, that I use for inspiration.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine
Why? I think there might be a problem with the rap genre if Shatter can't get it right.

I went through my rap collection and couldn't find much, no matter the ethnicity, not divisive. I did find these.

edit on 27-9-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
This is my favorite song from Labyrinth. I'm sorry, I realize this scene may offend some proper people. I also apologize if the video makes anyone question their reality.

OK, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

edit on 27-9-2015 by gentledissident because: I think I might be insane

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident My boyfriend went through a period of playing that same Labryinth video. We love it!

Heres one more from a soundtrack from the movie, Year of the Dragon with Mickey Rourke. This is a family friendly song to have in the background, imo.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Heres a nice song for the people

top topics

<< 1   >>

join