It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a thought: Could DNA contain quantum Entangled bits ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Not sure this is the right forum. Thanks in advance if anyone puts it in a more appropriate place.

As Title says really.

I got thinking about the whole quantum entanglement thing. I can only form a basic to average understanding of most things and this is no different.

So, as I understand it. A particles, or some part of atoms or systems, can be paired with onother physically seperate particle and they both share the exact same abilities / form / function, reality / whatever it is. Mirror images reguardless of distance. Einstein called the then theorised connection between 'Spooky action' I beleive.

So what if these paired things occupy important parts of DNA shared between parents and siblings. Then through the ages paired bits of DNA accumulating and spreading throughout all who share common ancestors. From us right back to fossils and beyond I suppose.

It always seems to me that nature will forever be a step ahead of science. It wouldn't suprise me if as usual, nature beat us too it all along.

Has anyone looked into this stuff ?

There must be enough atoms / sub-atomic bits in a persons head to connect with every other living thing Individually. Or am I way off ?

Would be nice to think that all humans really are still, and always will be a physically bonded and communicating part of all life.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pot8er

Well, as Carl Sagan said it best, we are all made of star stuff. If I am getting the point you are trying to get across some of our dna could technically go back to the big bang.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No, and i will leave it at that. Can someone with a Phd in physics explain?

Im gonna simplify it, Human already has a defined setup, a DNA strand, it cannot change, if it does its called cancer.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
an interesting thought. maybe doppelgangers are the result of such duality.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Interesting. No time right now to post much - but - on a similar note and a few years back, some researchers suggested prions move through alternate dimension(s). These notions have merit imho.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Quantum entanglement is a very delicate state. Observation of the entangled state normally breaks entanglement (if you consider that 'observation' consists of firing particles at the observed particles, you'll see why). So chemical actions on DNA will definitely mess with entanglement. Also, the entangled state could not be replicated across on to another particle. It would be stuck in the single DNA strand of the single cell, even if it wasn't broken by other interactions.

The quantum realm is an order of magnitude below the atomic, which is an order of magnitude below the molecular level, where DNA resides. At the molecular level, most quantum effects would not be discernible.

So, in short, there could be entangled particles, but they are unlikely to have any actual effect on DNA chemistry & therefore life.

Simple answer is (most probably), yes, they may contain entangled particles & (most probably), no, the entangled particles would not affect anything.

edit on 25/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
Im gonna simplify it, Human already has a defined setup, a DNA strand, it cannot change, if it does its called cancer.

Not qualified. We have setup of DNA but a huge number of JUNK within it (undefined/identified). Two strands active though are in process to recreate the original 12 monkeyed with. Cancer is the result of the liver telling the brain it cannot metabolize plastic or foreign altered food substances that are not organic to the human body. Dis-ease results. The liver STORES the weird 'additives' the body cannot digest( ??? 'Twizzlers' name brand and other plastic vines *strawberry flavored* are the major contributors for this (not certain about the licorice version as seem innocent enough, more natural). Still on the fence regarding Gummy Bears; if made of gelatin and corn sweetener ONLY. Its the food additives in those overly processed; hormones given to livestock we cannot digest; pesticides applied to vegetable products and legally prescribed drugs that are systematically killing us off. We don't stand a chance.
edit on 25-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Come on; we can outsmart this system, refuse to fill out the "application for humanbeing" and if tricked into it don't sign it. You do not have to explain yourself. You exist as "IAM". Think: humor always prevails.
edit on 26-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, its all entangled. Our infinite universe could be akin to a grain of sand, infinite inwards, and we're all connected physically, holographically in something both illusionary and real at the same time.

If 2 things resonate at the same frequency across the illusion of time and space, they share oneness, and can communicate.

What is dna, a holographic construct that inputs light from beyond, the higher levels, while we're in a kind of television.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I was just explaining how it sorta works, you shoved, you eat s*** in my face

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I was just explaining how it sorta works, you shoved, you eat s*** in my face

I was responding to an 'emoticon' icon reply only; no explanation preceded or followed (3 posts up). How does it work?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Not qualified. We have setup of DNA but a huge number of JUNK within it (undefined/identified). Two strands active though are in process to recreate the original 12 monkeyed with. Cancer is the result of the liver telling the brain it cannot metabolize plastic or foreign altered food substances that are not organic to the human body. Dis-ease results. The liver STORES the weird 'additives' the body cannot digest( ??? 'Twizzlers' name brand and other plastic vines *strawberry flavored* are the major contributors for this (not certain about the licorice version as seem innocent enough, more natural). Still on the fence regarding Gummy Bears; if made of gelatin and corn sweetener ONLY. Its the food additives in those overly processed; hormones given to livestock we cannot digest; pesticides applied to vegetable products and legally prescribed drugs that are systematically killing us off. We don't stand a chance.

I don't think any of that is correct.

For instance:

The structure of deoxyribnucleic acid (DNA) has two bipolymer strands' in a spiral pattern (the double helix). These two strands are bridged together with four bases, organized in complementary pairs. It is not really chemically likely for there to be more than the two strands, definitely not 12 (if that was what you mean?).

The so called "junk DNA" is actually more accurately described as 'non-coding DNA'. There is a small percentage (@ 20% by some estimates) of non-coding DNA and it may still have epigenetic or other functionality. We just call it that because we don't know why it is there or what it does (yet).

Cancer does not have to involve the liver. Cancer can occur even when no processed or artificial foods are in the diet. Radiation damage causes cancer too (skin melanomas provably come from natural sunshine). The evolution of life REQUIRES genetic mutation. Cancer is a genetic mutation.

We all still died even before we have food additives, pesticides and medicines. Pesticides and drugs have extended human lifespans.

The majority of 'food grade' plastics pass through the gut undigested and therefore cannot enter the metabolism in the first place.

I'll give you credit for calling out Twizzlers and Gummi Bears as toxic, but they are hardly as toxic as dihydrogen monoxide!

edit on 26/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Think about this for a second what about a miracle.

The hole human body is in a constant stat of quantum flux, what keeps us the way we are is by our subconscious mind.
Aging is part of a on going change that is brought by quantum entanglement. The subconscious has a picture of us that it keep looking at , when we notes something different about our self's that is when , Observation of the entangled state normally breaks entanglement , and things change. So our hole body is quantumly entanglement all the time.

Miracles happen when the person take vary close look at them self's and with no expectation, becomes the Observer of the entangled problem or state and them breaks entanglement or that problem and then there is a new state. That is called a miracle .
Quantum entanglement is a natural state of being, if your not in this state then your dead that means no change.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
We don't need to get into the REALLY REAL do we; could frighten some folks (corn hybrids/genetically altered foods). You are speaking of foreign bodies passing through the gut (car keys or nails ingested accidentally) would pass. The body has no idea what to do with inorganic unnatural chemical combinations as is confused and stores them for future reference, in the liver or pancreas. Usually stomach cancer is the *first alert* something is haywire.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

We don't need to get into the REALLY REAL do we; could frighten some folks (corn hybrids/genetically altered foods). You are speaking of foreign bodies passing through the gut (car keys or nails ingested accidentally) would pass. The body has no idea what to do with inorganic unnatural chemical combinations as is confused and stores them for future reference, in the liver or pancreas. Usually stomach cancer is the *first alert* something is haywire.

Not to mention how toxic housebricks are when ingested!

Imagine the damage done with a 1/2 ton of 'stored' housebricks in one's system, nasty.

edit on 26/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Do not eat any exterior house or internal fireplace bricks made before the 1960's as were made with lime (a bonding agent) poisonous to the human body which could result in potential death.

edit on 27-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Do not eat any exterior house or internal fireplace bricks made before the 1960's as were made with lime (a bonding agent) poisonous to the human body which could result in potential death.

I was unaware of a change in the recipe for house bricks.

Did they make the change so that the bricks would be less toxic for human consumption?

... also, should I stop using lime juice in my Thai cooking?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I was unaware of a change in the recipe for house bricks.

Did they make the change so that the bricks would be less toxic for human consumption?

... also, should I stop using lime juice in my Thai cooking?

I just made you aware of this: (do not consume household foundation bricks made before the 1960s). If your bricks are of Thai origin do not use (sprinkle) lime juice in the cooking process as will further weaken exacerbate the already existing lime bonding agent. An unexpected LAVA FLOW could be the result.
edit on 27-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As I understand it, it's not that particle A "communicates" with particle B.

Particle A *is* particle B -- so when we observe A do something, B does the same thing because they're the same.

Imagine being in a room with two TV's. On each TV screen is a tank with a single fish in it. You watch as the two fish in the two tanks move around. Eventually, you start to notice that when one fish swishes its tail a certain way, the other fish also moves its tail. You start to wonder if the two fish are somehow copying one another or communicating.

Then, it is revealed to you that there aren't two fish in two tanks. What you are watching is the same fish, in the same tank being filmed by two cameras from different angles.

You thought you were looking at two fish, but you were just looking at the same fish from a different perspective.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join