It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i found an advantage humans have over the greys.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
the grays look pretty wierd they freak me out i mean there eys are huge!!!

just want to punch them in the face somtimes

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Another thing to consider is just because an alien might be small doesn't necessarily mean it will also be weak physically when compared to us humans. A short alien might have come from or have developed especially strong muscles to compensate for a much higher gravity environment than here on Earth. If humans were born on and lived in a much higher gravity environment than here on Earth, than those humans would probably be shorter on average than here in our environment. Short doesn't mean weaker by itself. I remember I had a dream one time and did kick their butt in my dream. I will consider the greys a weak and easily terrified species until someone proves otherwise. Now proof would be something to talk about. I still would like to see some galactic boxing matches between aliens and humans.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
my money would be on Tyson, to bad they don't have ears to bite off.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

wat about size, height, strength, and bodily resiliancness

IF (and that's a big IF) one were to believe the scant amount of info claimed on alien biology (at least in reference to the Grays), combat-wise, we're looking at this....

1. Skeletal structure is resilient and flexible, more like cartiledge than bone, making them much more impact resistant.

2. Tightly knitted musculature, similar to how an ant lifts many times it's own weight. Not saying the strength is comparable here, according to accounts it isn't, but it is said to be more than the human norm...

3. A night-vision membrane covering the eye. The flash-bulb suggestion, is probably a pretty good one, though like us, they probably have a certain degree of glare compensation... Still, not a bad idea, might buy some time.

This is all of course, hypothetical. If we also factor in the tech, we've then got...

1. Some kind of stun device/ability, as often abductees report being stunned, and then taken.

2. Some kind of tractor beam or levitation, again, reported.

3. According to some accounts, means of deflecting bullets through some kind of shield (though there are accounts also of them being shot).

4. Lasers.

5. EMP interference (doesn't matter with the average Joe, but for sophisticated weapons systems...)

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If the greys were on our planet, they'd either be at a advantage or disadvantage, mostly depending on the gravity (if any) on there planet. If the gravity on theres is relatively high, they'd have an advantage, being trained and used to a high gravity world, they could run faster and have more powerful weapons. If its the other way around, unless they have 'mind control' powers, they'd probably be at a huge disadvantage.
-Xer0X

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I do think we have an advantage though, again, based on the accounts of their mannerisms, etc. They seem more like bio-robots than individuals, and our unpredictability, ingenuity, etc., may make us quite a handful when the # hits the fan....

*disclaimer: Take what you read with a grain of salt, I make no claims to its validity...though you will read and remember it

...thats the way...

Greys are focussed and logical...they are methodical and seem to be devoid of any ability to simply 'think outside the square'. Its almost as if their 'advanced intelligence', their 'strength', is the very thing that creates a weakness within them.

There is Humans advantage...

...the ability to BE illogical, the ability to just go completely nuts...the ability to revert back to basic aggressive action in spite of obvious 'overwhelming odds'. The beauty of Humans is that we DO still possess that base animalistic instinct...coupled with some form of higher intelligence. We also possess 'spiritual awareness'...and that IS a factor that will indeed come into it...as with Greys, all is not strictly battled physically...its also a case of 'Free Your Mind and Your Arse Will Follow'.

...hehehe, get your mind around that one

...yeah...sounds a bit too Matrix I know...ahh well...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
do you think greys or other aliens fear certain humans for certain reasons for example if the human is extremely intelligent or spiritually strong etc...?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I fear humans stupidity so maybe Aliens do to

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well it is selfevident that we feel better if our dna would turn out to be superior.

After all, they come here in those advanced crafts, lightyears ahead of our technology, who do they think they are? We are used to feeling superior. So, we like this thought, and we like it a lot, no matter the evidence that they are in fact "stealing our dna" (wouldn't copying be a better word?).

I think they are having a good smile at our desperate attempts of feeling superior. Listen, we are all beings of light, beings of light! The psysical technology is only an outcome of long existence and dna is just the vessel we use to walk around. Worry about your spiritual development, not your physical technology or physical vessel. At present it would seem like our technology has both exceede our brain dna AND our spiritual understanding of how to use it. (referring to war technology etc.)

I must say that exercising this thought will not help us grow, but just the opposite. Find peace, find love in what ever you believe in, and look at our guests with those eyes, then they might dare to be our friends.

Make sense?

Sincerly

Cade

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Cade]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't think thire as advanced as they are made out to be, I have seen many drawling of how their "crafts" were build and it was very simple. We could do the same, only if we found out how to make gravity, Our designs would look 100% more bad arse then theirs too. Mj12 probably has already a fleet of anti gravity crafts. The conspirators on this matter are only seeing the tip of a very large ice berg, As quoted from one who worked at dream land, "Jim If you saw star wars we have been there did that .... and i mean that"

Humans have something they don't ... innovation.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I personally never heard of account of greys being shot at besides the Dulce stories...I always wondered what this guy used to shoot at them with, I presumed it was a M1911A1 Government, a .45caliber round doesn't have much muzzle velocity so their shields would easilly deflect them...

I Personally considdered the Railgun to be the ultimate weapons for all purposes, including shields...I assume a shield only activates when it needs to to conserve energy.

What kinds of weapons have been reported being shot at grey? ever any airguns which are unlikely to fail under alien manipulation.

I see no clear way to stop a weapon from firing...as the firing pin hits the primer...how would the charge be stopped from detonating?

Has anyone ever seen the scary resemblence between the grey and Star Trek's Borg? they both are a collective equipted with energy shields, both are emotionless...and both fly symetrical ships, maybe Gene Roddenberry was trying to tell us something

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If they can come here, and we can't go there, then they can modify gravity.
If they can do that, they can push asteroids in our way. E.g. Footfall, or Babylon 5.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yeah, they could alter the gravity.. One second, everyone is sunbathing and the next the sun is in front of Earth and everyone is fried. TIME FOR HUMAN BBQ
for the aliens. Anyways, some Alien crafts had electromagnetic shield that deflect bullets and missiles back to the source.

Good news:
NUCLEAR WEAPONS WORK WELL but must explode just beside the UFo or the pilot will see a nuclear warhead flying toward him.

bad news:
Too expensive
Too destructive (Shooting a UFO with a nuclear missiles above New york)
UFO emp destroy missiles electric guidance, so?? How? Only way is to shoot a thermonuclear ICBM 10Km away from a UFO and blow that UFO into -BLANK-

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've heard about the Greys shielding and have read about advantages and disadvantages. Although I keep thinking about one thing, or rather, a couple of things..." Do they experience pain?" Couldn't you just poke one in the eye, or even gouge thier eye out? Seems like an easy target. What if one screamed in agonizing pain wouldn't that leave it open to a punch to the stomach or a fatal blow with a weapon, even a glass cup or an un-opened can of pop could do some damage I presume. What about acting crazy, even with tranquilizer darts and an M-16 by my side I wouldn't like to confront a neanderathal going crazy, throwing things all over, stomping on the ground, screaming deathly loud yells throughout the room. Or acting angry, from what I can tell they can read emotions, to know someone absolutely wants you to die slowly and painfully and is ready to attack you with everything, to its last breath I think would be intimidating, to any life form. What about biting and scratching, from what I can tell bullets arent all that effective, maybe we should "go mideival" on them. Has anyone ever fought back with a sword or a knife, even a fork? I know that if I saw one of those come into my room with a probe in its hand I wouldn't hesitate to use some of that cutlery from the earlier sliced peaches as a weapon.
lets see how they like to be eaten for once

[edit on 27-4-2006 by OLDMAN_O]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You know, I have just had a thought lately. What about this. Maybe they are coming down here to see if we have the answers! They might be searching too! They are real, and so are we, ha! Just send them to me at losttruthfound on the web. (They might be checking it already). Consider. I am truthound.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It is possible they're not as advanced as we think, building an interstellar starship isn't a miraculous deed, hey they probably have no 'money' as such where they come from. Coupled maybe with the fact that their main scientific focus was not on weapons, and they may have functioned as a unified world.

I believe you can generate anti-gravity fields with a suitable magnetic drive system, and that is the basis for interstellar travel i think.

Our tech has been surpressed by a warring world, focus on weapons, and money, how many times do governments say 'that would be too costly'

But anyways.. on topic.. The greatest weakness they have from what I've heard, is that they function as a 'hive' sort of, they follow a strict command structure, and cannot operate efficiently outside of it. SO it's simple. we use our heads not our flawed guns. Cut off their communications, first with their homeworld, then their mothership, then inter-ship, possibly by using an EMP or Plasma generator. Once they can't get orders from higher up, they will be in a useless strategic state to launch an offensive against them, divide and conquer.. oldest trick in the earth book.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
In a fist fight even my brother could take a grey out. But then what about their technology and their telepathy? They would kill us in an instant with their weapons.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Then there's the possibilty, which I don't necessarily believe in, that the greys are our relatives from the future- essentially, "us". If so, then an invasion doesn't seem likely... unless they've screwed up the Earth of the future so badly, they have plans of sending their civilization back to now and taking over the world and these abductions and sightings are just precursors to that. But would "we" do that?

Along those lines, what if the reason they're coming back in time to "now" is because they're trying to repair the damage at its root-cause? What if we make some mistakes down the line, or even now, that totally wreck the planet. Is it that far-fetched? What if the way these aliens look, physically, has something to do with genetic mutations from environmental factors that WE caused? Look at the food we're eating... the air we're breathing... the water we drink... EVERYTHING that we consume has the potential to be poison, down to our genetic level. And what if we cause something, perhaps a global nuclear winter? Wouldn't a dark atmosphere and a blocked-out Sun result in a genetic mutation like larger eyes to capture more light as there is less of it? These aliens could be genetically mutated human-beings from the future.

I'm not saying I believe in this theory... because I don't believe in any theory. Too serious of a subject for me to put any faith into it. I believe that's dangerous.

All their technological and biological strengths could be part of our future evolution.

But it's simply a theory to consider as ultimately, none of us truly know what we're talking about.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by firebat]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
yeah im pretty sure by sitting in them crafts, they get bored an thru EONS of being bored they have master the art of MENTAL ARSE KICKING so i highly doubt u'll even be able to think about a strategic assult path before they have u as their Bish........

i mean ummm they do get into your home better then you can most of the time an thats without u knowing. it just seems u will have to fight on their level ( in Mental land) I mean there has been accounts of them trying to read someone apon encounter an that person being too strong for them mentaly an they simply left. gonna try to search for that, but i have been reading encounters since i was 6 so might take a bit

break out the tin foil hats, an keep a bunch of dust ridden glasses with water in them around you lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join