wat about size, height, strength, and bodily resiliancness
IF (and that's a big IF) one were to believe the scant amount of info claimed on alien biology (at least in reference to the Grays), combat-wise,
we're looking at this....
1. Skeletal structure is resilient and flexible, more like cartiledge than bone, making them much more impact resistant.
2. Tightly knitted musculature, similar to how an ant lifts many times it's own weight. Not saying the strength is comparable here, according to
accounts it isn't, but it is said to be more than the human norm...
3. A night-vision membrane covering the eye. The flash-bulb suggestion, is probably a pretty good one, though like us, they probably have a certain
degree of glare compensation... Still, not a bad idea, might buy some time.
This is all of course, hypothetical. If we also factor in the tech, we've then got...
1. Some kind of stun device/ability, as often abductees report being stunned, and then taken.
2. Some kind of tractor beam or levitation, again, reported.
3. According to some accounts, means of deflecting bullets through some kind of shield (though there are accounts also of them being shot).
5. EMP interference (doesn't matter with the average Joe, but for sophisticated weapons systems...)