It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAMPAIGN COVER-UP? Hillary Clinton Facing ‘Mounting Health Issues,’ Political Insider Claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Good...it couldnt happen to a nicer piece of # murderess.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Sweet! Joe just lost tons of votes today for coming out against abortion! Hilarious! You cant make this # up!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now she has to overcome being a woman in her race for the Presidency and being afflicted with a debilitating illness.

Martin Sheen was president, and he had MS so.... oh wait.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
Sweet! Joe just lost tons of votes today for coming out against abortion! Hilarious! You cant make this # up!

Is that a joke? If not, do you have a link? I know he's Catholic and the Big Guy is in town, so maybe he's playing nice for the Pope.
edit on 22-9-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not saying she doesn't have people that hate her on the left...but it's mainly conservatives that are coming up with outrageous conspiracy theories every week..if you want to expose someone I'd prefer to do it with facts instead of untruthful smear pieces.

how much of those "conspiracy theories" have proven false so far?

ill hold my breath

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

After her serious head injury and brain clot that prevented her from testifying about Benghazi, she'd be done if she were a Republican candidate. Not only would the scandal be preventing her serious candidacy but so would the health concerns. Heck, they were convinced John McCain was going to kick the bucket any day ... and that old fossil refuses to die.

If she were an NFL player, she'd be committing suicide any day now because of the traumatic brain injury.

edit on 22-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If she were an NFL player, she'd be committing suicide any day now because of the traumatic brain injury.

But certainly not from a guilty conscience.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You tell me

I'm still waiting on the first one to be proven true.

How many Benghazi hearings where there?

Republicans have basically thrown the sink at her and she's still thriving in the polls.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'd settle for a debate with her Sanders and the other half dozen or so candidates. Just a debate...that would be good.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Is that a joke? If not, do you have a link? I know he's Catholic and the Big Guy is in town, so maybe he's playing nice for the Pope.

It's true. Biden said Life begins at conception.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hillary just came out against Keystone today, as well. Stires' check must've cleared.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

How many Benghazi hearings where there?

They were all "fixed" , reports changed afterwards by Cheryl Mills.

She admitted it, and this will be covered by Gowdy during
the upcoming hearing where Clinton comes in to lie some more.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I been posting and showing this corpse is sick for weeks.
Where's everyone been?

edit on 9/22/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

You have no idea how much joy you have provided me and the fellas here at work with that image/caption over the past week or so. You sincerely, truly will never know.
edit on 24-9-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I posted about the rumors of Hillary having health problems a while back, since 2014 she is been treated, this is now just been in the news?

It has been circulating in the net for a year already, but occurs if is not in the major news outlets is can not be true.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
More health problems on the way.
Yah, just cant make this stuff up, unreal.

Just this hour another one.
FBI Arrests Chinese Millionaire Once Tied to Clinton $$ Scandal

“Trie’s contributions purchased access for himself and Ng to the highest levels of our government,” the Senate report said.

Ng and Trie made a number of visits to the White House to attend Democratic National Committee-sponsored events and were photographed with President Bill Clinton and then-First Lady Hillary Clinton. ABC News reported in 1997 that Ng had made six trips to the White House.

It like living the Clinton Chronicles all over again.

edit on 25-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
More health problems on the way.
Yah, just cant make this stuff up, unreal.

Just this hour another one.
FBI Arrests Chinese Millionaire Once Tied to Clinton $$ Scandal

“Trie’s contributions purchased access for himself and Ng to the highest levels of our government,” the Senate report said.

Ng and Trie made a number of visits to the White House to attend Democratic National Committee-sponsored events and were photographed with President Bill Clinton and then-First Lady Hillary Clinton. ABC News reported in 1997 that Ng had made six trips to the White House.

It like living the Clinton Chronicles all over again.

Wow. I remember the origial Charlie Tree Clinton Scandal, that mysteriously 'went away'.
This guy apparently financed Tree.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The book hasn't even been released yet.
Everything is hearsay.

That said...
Hillary should have remembered these truisems
Friends come and go but enemies accumulate and she has made quite a few of those.

Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down. Hillary treated the FBI and secret service with the utmost scorn and contempt. Now 20 years later who is working on her email server and investigating the coverups.

She has lied and cheated all her life to get where she is and people see that.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I remember the original Charlie Tree Clinton Scandal, that mysteriously 'went away'.

Yeah, Charlie Tree...20 years later
Crazy.

originally posted by: VforVendettea

Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down. Hillary treated the FBI and secret service with the utmost scorn and contempt. Now 20 years later who is working on her email server and investigating the coverups.

Oh... the irony!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

May 12, 2016

As someone who works with people teetering on the edge of falling into poor health, my intuition says that Hillary Clinton is fighting at least 2 health issues...with medications and psycho therapy. After watching her primary victory speeches, and a few of her campaign appearances, her increasing frailty is becoming more obvious.

Here is video of one of her increasing number of health-induced mishaps: truthuncensored.net...

Didn't Hillary look more "quivery" and dizzier, the closer she got to the door?

-cwm

edit on 5/12/2016 by carewemust because: date correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join