It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush the anti christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is pretty deep on what i found:Exhibit #3: Daniel's Perspective On Current Events

Here is a running commentary on a prophecy of Daniel concerning the Antichrist � one that is remarkably similar to what we are reading in our daily newspapers:

Daniel 8:1-17 In the third year of King Belshazzar's reign, I Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. In my vision I saw in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam (located in Iraq just east of Babylon)...I looked up and there before me was a ram with two horns (Saddam Hussein), and the horns were long (Saddam once had the fourth most powerful army in the world). One of the horns was longer than the others but grew up later (his forces were divided into the regular armed forces and the Republican army. The Republican army was formed later and eventually grew into seven elite divisions that became the backbone of his forces.). I watched the ram as he charged towards the west, the north and the south. (Saddam was causing a lot of trouble in the Middle East - fighting with Israel in the west, then brutally suppressing the Kurds in the north, and finally invading and occupying Kuwait in the south, which triggered the first Gulf War.) No animal could stand up to him, and none could rescue from his power. He did as he pleased and became great. (By 1990, Iraq had become the greatest military power in the region, and was on the verge of acquiring nuclear capability. This would have enabled him to overrun Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Persian Gulf oil states.)

As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn came from the west (United States military forces under President George HW Bush), crossing the whole earth without touching the ground (US forces were either shipped across water or airlifted in from across the globe). He came towards the two-horned ram (Saddam's forces) they had seen standing by the canal (the straights of Shatt Al Arab, an important oil-producing region shared by Iraq and Kuwait, and crucial in the conflict. Kuwait was later found to have been slant drilling for Iraqi oil.) and charged at him in great rage. I saw him attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering his two horns. (the air war that proceeded ground action in the Gulf War shattered and demoralized the dug-in Iraqi forces, both the regular army and the Republican Guard.) The ram was powerless to stand against him, the goat knocked him to the ground and trampled on him, and none could rescue the ram from his power. (US ground forces then rolled right over Saddam's forces. Other Arab nations in the region were either neutral in the conflict or openly supportive of US military intervention.) The goat became very great, but at the height of his power his large horn was broken off. (After the War American prestige and power in the region soared. Yet in spite of world-wide acclaim and a job approval rate of over 90%, George WH Bush nevertheless lost the presidency a year later, and was no longer commander-in-chief of the most powerful military machine the world had ever seen.) And in its place four prominent horns grew up towards the four winds of heaven. (Having retired from politics, his power and reputation was now in the hands of his four sons: George, John (aka �Jeb�), Neil & Marvin. It was now up to them to redeem the family�s name.) Out of one of them (that is, from one of his four sons) came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land. (George W bush started out failing at everything and spent most of his adult life drinking. He had no power to speak of � so his horn was small. Then at the age of 48 he was suddenly elected governor of the southern state of Texas. Then he gained more power when he was appointed to the presidency, and moved east to Washington DC to assume the office. Now he's sent American forces off to conquer or �democratize� the Middle East, which is known in the Bible as 'beautiful land'.) It grew until it reached the host of heaven and it threw some of the starry hosts down to earth and trampled on them. (Here we have a picture of an arrogant leader whose great power has gone completely to his head. He even challenges the authority of heaven by falsely pretending to be on some divine mission from God.) It set itself up as great as the Prince of the host; (Beginning with 'Operation Infinite Justice', Bush pretends that his own violent and pre-emptive version of justice is equal to the justice of a patient and merciful God) it took away the place of daily sacrifice from him, and the place of his sanctuary was brought low. (The United States has invaded or destroyed numerous Mosques in the pursuit of fundamentalist Moslem �terrorists�. It has also proclaimed that any Islamic state offering them sanctuary will be attacked.). The heavenly host was delivered up (many innocent civilians are being slaughtered by American forces - over 100,000 at last count - and delivered up as angels before God), and the little horn (George W Bush) raised itself impiously against the regular offering and cast true religion to the ground; (though he claims to be religious, a Christian, a man of peace fighting against forces of evil, just the opposite is the case. He is a violent and profane man consumed by a lust for power; he persecutes and murders the poor to increase the profits of the rich, ie for oil.) It succeeded in all he did, and truth was thrown to the ground (for a short time his 'war against terrorism' will be very successful, in that he will win every military battle. He will fool a lot of people with his lies about WMDs, even lie himself into getting re-elected, and pretend that he is fighting for freedom and democracy rather than oil, money and power ).

Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, "How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled? -....." He said to me, "It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated." (The �war on terrorism� will last about six and a half years, causing an unbelievable amount death and destruction. Then Bush/the Antichrist will be removed by God and peace restored to the Middle East)....While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. (Jesus, the son of God) And I heard a man's voice calling, "Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision." As he came near the place I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end." (This vision is about the last days - the time of the Apocalypse and the battle of Armageddon.)

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If you add up the name 'George Bush' in Hebrew letters it comes out:

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
s = 300 (shin)
h = 8 (cheth)
total = 666 (Antichrist)
I would challenge anyone to find another powerful world leader, either now or in the past, whose name adds up to 666 in Hebrew. Unlike Hebrew, the the letters of the English alphabet don't automatically have a numeric value. But the way numerologists convert the names into numbers is through a simple numerical code. The most common method used by numerologists today is the Pythagorean System, named for the Greek philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras, who invented it in the fifth century BC. It looks like this:

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I

J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R

S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Now if you add up the numbers of his full name using this system, according to the table above you get 7+5+6+9+7+5 for George, +5+1+3+2+5+9 for Walker, and +2+3+1+8 for Bush, which all adds up to a total of 78 = 7+8 = 15 = 1+5 = 6.

The other method used in numerology is the Chaldean System, which has its roots in ancient Babylon and is related to the Hebrew Kabbala: It looks like this:

A
B
C
D
E
U
O
F

I
K
G
M
H
G
Z
P

J
R
L
T
N
W

Q

S

X

S

If you add up the numbers of his name using the Chaldean System you get 3+5+7+2+3+5 for George, +6+1+3+2+5+2 for Walker, and +2+6+3+5 for Bush, which adds up to a total of 60 = 6+0 = 6. Once again the number is still 6..

But hold on, because we�re not through yet. ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange. The computer you're using to read this can only understand numbers, and ASCII is the numerical representation of a character such as �B� or else an action of some sort. If you add up Bush's name in ASCII, you get 71+101+111+114+103+101 for George, 87+97+108+107+101+114 for Walker, and 66+117+115+104 for Bush, which adds up to a total of 1617 = 1+6+1+7 = 15 = 1+5 = 6.

To recap: George Bush's name is equal to 666 if we use the Hebrew letter equivalents. It is also equal to 666 if we use the two most commonly used systems in numerology as well as in ASCII code.

(George Bush has another name that is often used to identify him politically. He�s a Republican from Texas. If you add up Republican in the most commonly used Pythagorean system you get 9+5+7+3+2+3+9+3+1+9 = 51 = 5+1 = 6. If you add up Texas you get 2+5+6+1+1 = 15 = 1+5 = 6. And if you add up Texas Republican you get 15 + 51 = 66.)

(Ever wonder why George Herbert Walker Bush Sr. left the 'Herbert' out when naming his son? George = six letters, Walker = six letters, and BushJr (or 'Busche', which was the original German spelling of their name) = six letters. = 666. Once again, the number of the beast.)

But hold onto your hat, because we are far from finished.

Revelation says the number of the beast (the Antichrist) is 666 � it does not say this is only the number of his name, though that could be part of it. Let's continue with the second number used by numerologists, the date of his birth.

Mr. Bush was born July 6, 1946. If you add up all the digits in his date of birth you get 7+6+1+9+4+6 = 33 = 3+3 = 6.

The third number used by numerologists is the "fate" number. Many numerologists find the fate, destiny or �lucky� number by simply taking the day of the month of your birth (and reducing if necessary) � since Bush�s birth day is the 6th of July � no reduction is necessary.

But just to make sure, the other way of finding the fate number is by adding the individual components of the date of birth to a sum before reducing. Bush�s birth date is 7/6/1946 = 7+6+1946 = 1959 = 1+9+5+9 = 24 = 2+4 = once again, our third 6.
However, to be absolutely, positively certain that we�re dealing with the Antichrist, consider that most important identifiers of a man, also indicating his good luck or fate, can be found in the most important dates in his life � like the day of his marriage or the dates of his children�s birth, for instance. However, since it is the Antichrist we are talking about, the most important dates in the Antichrist�s life will be those dates on which he acquires world power. The dates on which the Antichrist gains world power will also be available to people everywhere, so that anyone can check to see if that particular date has any connections to the Antichrist.

The antichrist's first step in his goal of attaining complete world domination for Satan, was achieved on that fateful day Mr. bush was first elected governor of Texas - his first elected office - on November 8, 1994. Again, just by adding up the digits we get 1+1+8+1+9+9+4 = 33 = 3+3 = 6. He was first inaugurated as Governor of Texas on January 17, 1995. = 1+1+7+1+9+9+5 = 33 = 3+3 = 6.

Then after losing the popular vote on November 7, 2000, the Antichrist took his next giant leap towards ruling the earth when he was nevertheless inaugurated president of the United States on January 20, 2001. 1+2+0+2+0+0+1 = 6. Another six to replace the one he had as Governor.

There you have it - 666 - the number of the Beast, absolutely any way you care to add it up. The number of his name in Hebrew = 666. The number of his name using the Pythagorean system = 6. The Chaldean system = 6. ASCII code = 6. The number of his birthday = 6. His lucky number = 6. The number of the date when he was first elected Governor = 6. When he is first inaugurated Governor = 6. The number when he was inaugurated president of the United States = 6. The number of the man/beast named George Walker Bush = 666.
So what are the chances? The chances of anyone's name being equal to 666 in Hebrew are at least one in a thousand. The chances of each of the other outcomes by themselves is 1 in 9. By using the law of cumulative probability, we can figure the chance of all these things happening together to be conservatively estimated at 1 chance in (1,000 x 9 x 9 x 9 x 9 x 9 x 9 x 9 x 9), or 1 chance in 43,046,721,000. That's about seven times the current total world population. Since the Bible says that the Antichrist will be the most powerful leader in the world, and George Bush has already attained that goal, it would be fair to say that we would have to see another 43,046,721,000 most-powerful world leaders like Bush come and go before we would have an even chance of seeing another world-leader who was as strongly associated with the number 666. If all these most powerful world leaders only lasted an average of 4 years, and they followed one right after another - as with a single presidential term - it would take over 172 billion years before we'd have an even chance of seeing another world leader who was as strongly associated with the number 666. But according to the latest estimates, our sun will burn out in another 4-5 billion years. Therefore, it's extremely unlikely that any other world leader will ever again be as strongly associated with the number 666 as George Bush.

There is still one more very remarkable piece of evidence: Bush declared his candidacy for president on June 12, 1999, at a mid-day Bar-B-Q in Iowa. By turning the day into a product of simple addition, we easily come up with the date 6/(6+6)/1999. That's a right-side up 666 next to an upside down 666, separated by a 1 that is holding the place for 1,000 years. This 1,000 years is the millennium of peace, which will come after Christ defeats the Antichrist (the right side up 666) and rules the world for 1,000 years. After the 1,000 year millennium, according to the Bible Satan will once again be released from hell (the upside down 666 = coming up from hell) but he is then defeated and thrown into the lake of fire forever (Revelation 20:7-10).

So what are the chances? Obviously, the chances of any other world leader introducing himself to the world on 6/6+6/1999 are nil - it simply didn�t happen. Bush is the only one who did and he is the only world leader in history who is so intimately connected to what must be the most inauspicious day in world history. There will be no excuse for those who failed to break the 666 code, because what I have done would have taken a more intelligent person about 15 minutes to do.

Numerology was widely used in the early church, and St Augustine encouraged its teaching as a basic part of Christian education. In the Bible, seven is considered to be a perfect number because God created the world in 7 days. Six is considered to be an imperfect or sinful number because it falls just short of the perfect number seven the way our sins fall short of the mark. Mankind was created on the sixth day, and it was mankind that brought sin into the world through the fall of Adam and Eve. So the association of the number six with evil, as expressed at the end of the Bible in the book of Revelation, actually has its origins in the first few pages of Genesis, at the very beginning of the Bible.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I hope you can understand why myself and probably several others will tend to react to a thread like this with a comment like "Oh boy, another ____ is the antichrist thread. Has fifteen minutes gone by so quickly?"

For examples explaining why such a response has a fairly reasonable foundation, an www.abovetopsecret.com...:90 %3BLW:270%3BGL:1%3BBGC:b5b5b5%3BT:%23303030%3BLC:%23cc0000%3BVLC:%23660000%3BALC:%23ff0000%3BGALT:%23330000%3BGFNT:%23606060%3BGIMP:%23000000%3BDIV:%2 3cc0000%3BLBGC:b5b5b5%3BAH:center%3BS:www.AboveTopSecret.com...%3B&domains=abovetopsecret.com%3Bbelowtopsecret.com%3Batsnn.com%3Bterroranalysis.co m&sitesearch=abovetopsecret.com&q=bush+antichrist&spell=1" target="_blank" class="postlink">ATS search for "bush antichrist" will give over 700 of them.

As for the name/numbers game, those who post their formulae no doubt already know how to make pretty much any name ever given add up to 666.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound harsh, you definitely seem to have put some thought into your thesis, and that's never a bad thing.

But while folks sit around talking about how Bush, or Reagan, or Queen Elizabeth, or Nero or whoever is the antichrist, the person who most closely matches this description is silently consolidating power outside the public spotlight.

The real antichrist, if that's the right name for this person, will be known by deeds, not the words of those who seek to find meaning where there is none.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Personally I think Bush is too stupid to be the anti-christ, he just seems like such a puppet. He is without a doubt setting the stage for an all out middle eastern war that will probably turn nuclear. I doubt 4 years will be enough time for the Dome of the Rock to be destroyed and the new temple built. It was also prophesised that Damascus would be utterly leveled and that hasn't happened yet either. I guess we'll know in 4 years.

PS. Augustine into numerology?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This has been covered on here and in the religion section.
Sorry

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Been covered a thousand times.

Please use the search function

Thread closed

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Amuk]

new topics

top topics

join