It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defend your ideals WW3 or live side by side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So ive seen the countless topics about NWO, Secret socities or you just name them.
The Exodus transcript of the refugees, the legislation of marijuana.

What i break down to is some hold the Cardinal values so high in self interest that it is called Racism, and portray it as defending cultural values.

The simple rules are, share everything and live side by side or WW3 and defend your ideals.

What do you choose?

Somehow people started living as primates under a human facade, it doesnt work that way, someone else will suffer if you have more than you should, its common sense.

When it all comes down to it, will you defend what is yours if the other choice is sharing.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The question is for both sides.

If the other side is savage, would you choose to share?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am baffled that such an interesting thread topic has gone virtually unnoticed Hyperia...

For myself, this is such a no-brainer. War touches everyone and harms far too many; sharing enriches everyone and creates harmony. I have been very blessed to know many from different cultures and walks of life; and I could not want less for my fellow humans than that they ALL have a chance to prosper together, creating communities of love for their families to flourish within.

No man is an island; though I suspect some would not know that until they were the last person left on Earth after many, many wars, sitting aside their pile of treasure and wondering what now?

originally posted by: Hyperia
Somehow people started living as primates under a human facade, it doesn't work that way, someone else will suffer if you have more than you should, its common sense.

Very eloquently stated.

originally posted by: boozo
The question is for both sides.

If the other side is savage, would you choose to share?
Savage is a matter of perspective, my friend.

As well, one could hypothesize that savagery in general, was created by a lack of sharing in the first place...

join