It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andriod Ouija

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've downloaded this app and wondered how effective it would be. I welcome comments.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Try using it then let us know if you've downloaded it.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Even if ordinary Ouija is under ghostly influence, witch is not proven in any scientific way to my knowledge.
Expecting a piece of programmed software could be influence by a external unknown force is doubtful.
One would expect the software is programmed by human beings and therefor all response is due to intended programming.
Invented to summon currency to the programmer, intended to harvest the willingness to believe in the supernatural of strong believers of many.

Note:
"software could be influence by a external unknown force is doubtful. "
if the hardware is hooked up to would wide web, influence by a external force is possible, and in offline mode I would find it more pausuble to believe its clever programming as stated.
edit on 13-9-2015 by Spacespider because: adding note

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013
Thanks for providing zero info on whatever it is you were referring to in your post.
I'll return the favor with the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
no idea .. but .. ive heard a lot of hype about the 'echovox 3' app ...
think its about £12 to download ...

switch it on . and let the ghosties just speak to you

This guy here uses it ... Its hard to believe the app has all these voices, words and sentences stored in it .. complete with local dialects etc .. and often able to say things, as though interacting with you ... im kinda too wary to try it ..

this guy here uses it ... prob loads on you tube showing it working ....
www.youtube.com...

he has more vidz showing him using it in apprent haunted location around scotland ..

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

just watched that vid i posted now .. prob not one of the best examples .. there are better out there that kinda get your attention ...
if the app can somehow actually use the hardware to hear ghosties voices ... for the most part .. i feel we are tapping into them, like random ramblings as opposed to completely coherent conversation ... thats unfortunate ..

i want to believe .. and if i were forced to make a choice now .. i spose my money would be on, that the technology is somehow tapping into the earthbound ones ramblings ....

if i had first hand experience .. i guess id be more decisive one way or the other ... but am willing to happilly sit on the fence in mean time

have never heard of the ouija one ... but the things i have experienced, have taught me not to knock things i havent experienced so much these days ... reality is too mental

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I guess if we can do confession by app now, then we should be able to summon a demon.

How in the world did people get up to mischief before technology?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The principle of synchronicity is at the heart of divination. This is because the inner world is supposed to reflect the outer.

Just sayin'.. this is the theory of divination. One doesn't need a tool for this.. if one knows one self good enough synchronicity will be everywhere to be seen.

And now I remembered this was about ouija boards.. and they don't function by this principle.

Ah well.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wouldn't you continually wonder if the response coming from an app was fake? At least with a physical board, you've got a pretty good indication that the manufacturer isn't making it happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 13-9-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There is a sucker born every minute.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I downloaded it just to mess around. It has pre programmed answers which became evident almost Immediately.
They need to make an app like a ghost box. You ask your phone questions like a EMF and the app scans static channels. The app would then disicipher what ever the static says and would display the response on screen.

... Any good app programers out there? Ill pay for what ever materials are needed, you make a program like i described. We slang it on Itunes for $19.99 a download.

Not joking, ill pay what ever the costs associated with making an app. We go halfers on all sales.

top topics

join