It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a thought on the anti-christ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

interesting video.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Study the covenants. That will help you decide.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

He has a unique perspective being a former PLO Islamist.

shoebat.com...

Biography of Walid Shoebat

For the record, my name is Walid Shoebat. I used to be a radicalized Muslim willing to die for the cause of Jihad until I converted to Christianity in 1994. As a member of the PLO I was involved in terror activity, and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, I was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem as a result of which, thank God, no one was injured. My mother was an American and my father a Palestinian Arab. My parents sent me in 1978 to the United States to study at Loop College in Chicago Illinois. There I was recruited at a hotel “Terror Conference” by Jamal Said, a founder of the IAP (Islamic Association of Palestine) and Imam at one of the largest mosques in Chicago. The IAP was a forerunner to today’s Hamas terror organization and also to the terror front group CAIR (Council for American Islamic relations). This was in the early 1980s when I was being trained for Jihad activities in the USA along with many other young foreigners as well as US citizens. The Imams were the prime recruiters for terrorism then as they are still today and terror conferences are held all over the USA to this day.

edit on 11-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

i encountered a website of a bible scholar who was making the case that daniel's statue shows that the empire governing the feet of the statue, is the last empire in the beast system, and since its toes would have to be disproportionately long compared to the rest of the body in order for the listed events to still be upcoming events, that the events have already since occurred and that new city jerusalem is already here -- we just don't see it with our human eyes. i agree and disagree with him but i'll explain why later.

in the meantime, my next question is: preterism, historicism, futurism?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

no doubt. too much food for thought on that one. will have to listen to it a few more times.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Iron of Rome mixed with clay of Islam?

www.servantsnews.com...

These kingdoms did not rule “the whole world”. If you have any doubt, ask a Chinese person who knows a little bit about his history. We cannot say that these millions of people and their extensive civilization “don’t count”. It is not even fair to say that these empires ruled over the “known world” of their time. Historic evidence shows they had at least minimal interaction with the East—people whom they did not rule. To be honest, God stopped the building of the tower of Babel, and there have never been any “world-ruling” empires since.

However, we can say these kings ruled “the land” in the Middle East, the land God gave to Abraham—Palestine as some people call it. Nebuchadnezzar, the “head of gold” ruled over the land of Israel when the prophecy was given. The prophecy ends with Christ returning, who will rule from the land of Israel. Daniel 2 should probably say that this final kingdom will rule “the whole land”. We can look elsewhere to find that it will rule the whole world.

The clay is not just there to divide the Iron into fragments, but can be viewed as a 5th Empire. It is listed separately in verse 35. I believe we have are five “land of Israel”-ruling empires, not four “world-ruling” empires. The clay appears to have ruled “the land” longer than the other four kingdoms all put together.

The kingdom of iron divided into two parts is represented by the two legs. The western half of the Roman Empire was ruled from Rome and the eastern half was ruled from Constantinople in what is known today as Turkey. The western empire was later turned over to the Pope of the Catholic Church. Even the title of the rulers of the Roman Empire, ‘pontificus maximus’ was transferred to the Pope.

Today, the Catholic Church and much of Europe represent the iron kingdom of Rome. But the eastern half of the Roman Empire including northern Africa was conquered by the Moslems, who have ruled over that portion of the Roman Empire to this very day (except for the time that the iron reclaimed “the land” during the Crusades and since 1917 when the land was returned to Israel).

I believe the clay, which is virtually ignored in all explanations of Daniel 2 is the Moslem Empire. It is divided and fractured not cleaving one to another, and in conflict with the iron as to who should rule “the land” (Dan 2:41-43).

The contention between the Iron and clay, as described in Daniel 2:43 has been fulfilled in several ways. One way was by way of the Crusades. Rome (the iron) under the inspiration of, or in the form of the Catholic Church came down and recovered much of “the land” and established a branch of the iron empire in the Land of Palestine.

As time passed, the clay in the form of the Ottoman Empire recovered “the land”. The clay had complete control until December 9, 1917 when the British General Allenby brought his army in.

This was Kislev 24 on the Hebrew Calendar, a date mentioned in Haggai 2:10, 18, 20. It was exactly 7 times 360 years (a day for a year) or 2,520 years after it had been captured by the Head of gold, Nebuchadnezzar in 604BC (God had said to the nation of Israel, “If you will not obey me I will punish you 7 times”).

To this day, “the land” is neither completely under Moslem or Israelite control. The Jews control much of it, but the Moslems still have their areas or control, which include the Temple mount.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I seen somewhere that CERN is built on the ancient Apollyon in Cern Switzerland. Sorry but your statement reminded me of this.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

he used the 70 BC marker for the abomination reference, what about you?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Most people are unaware:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
in order for the anti-christ to trick, if it were possible, even the elect of god, he would have to visibly be something other than a human being. why you might ask? easy: people are so very suspicious of other races, that he would automatically have millions of people combing over everything he said and did, and who would suspect him of ill intent, right off the bat. if he were other worldly, people would suspect him as well, so he couldn't look like a grey or reptilian. so what is he exactly? what entity could pull something like that off and not automatically have people be suspicious of him based on his race/physical appearance?

...an imaginery one...

Å99

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Dispensationalism is my game: there are elements of preterism and futurism that I find true. Divide the ages by the covenants. From Adam's fall to Abraham (before Isaac) is the Age of Gentiles. From Abraham (at Isaac's birth) to the 70th Week is the Hebrew Age. Then the Millennium is the Age of Christ as King of kings.

Here is the thing: Jesus was killed 7 years early, so the Church is a paranthetical covenant to bridge the gap between the 69th and 70th week of Daniel.

If you want the truth, find a Scholar/pastor who teaches from the Hebrew OT and Greek NT. I can recommend one if you want. Most scholars are full of fermented crap. The truth is in the Hebrew and Greek text.

You have 371 days to figure it out. Start digging. Use 1 John 1:9 and ask God for the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Yeah, there's been a lot of association between CERN and Apollyon lately. I don't know how people come to such conclusions.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Now a great sign appeared in heaven:
a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet,
and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.
REVELATION 12:1-2

Coming 2017

Great Pyramid and its heavenly alignment earlier on September 20, 2017.

Prophecy of Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel

Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel was a top Talmudic scholar in Germany .

Just before he died in the year 1217 he prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over the holy city of Jerusalem for eight jubilees.

That is 400 years (8 x 50).

The Ottoman Turks did take control of Jerusalem 300 years after the Rabbi’s death in 1517 and as according to the prophecy, the Ottoman Turks then lost Jerusalem 400 years later in 1917.

The Rabbi then went on to say that after the eight jubilees, the ninth jubilee would have Jerusalem being a no-man’s-land, which it was from 1917 to 1967 until the Six-Day-War.

The Rabbi’s prophecy then stated that in the tenth Jubilee that Jerusalem would be controlled by Israel, and then the Messianic end times would begin. That would then bring the time to 2017.
edit on 12-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The Bible doesn't use astrology to interpret prophecy, it uses it's own words (Hebrew and Greek) down to the syllable.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

When John says: And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.

That is literally seeing it in the sky.

The Hebrew Mazzaroth. (not to be confused with Astrology for personal divination which is a Babylonian bastardization)

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for appointed times and for days and years;

www.betemunah.org...

Job 38:31-33 “Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up [God’s] dominion over the earth?

[If there will arise among you a prophet...] and he gives you a sign Hebrew אוֹת , [meaning a sign] in the heavens, as it is stated in the case of Gideon [who said to the angel]: “then show me a sign (אוֹת) “ (Shoftim [Judges] 6:17), and then it says [further], “let it be dry only upon the fleece [and upon all the ground let there be dew]” (Shoftim [Judges] 6:39).

Thus we learn that anytime we see an ot, a sign, we are looking at a reference to the celestial object.

edit on 12-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Ok. So everything from the Four Horsemen to Mystery Babylon are identified elsewhere in the OT. If you can find an OT reference to the woman of Rev 12, connecting it to astronomy, then I will take it into consideration. Until then, your Genesis and Job citations are too generalized to support your argument.

Also, I don't place my faith in Judah Ben Samuel's prophecies. He was not a believer in Christ.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
great red dragon = draco constellation (i call this the astronomy layer)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

it's for determining the times and seasons. not fortune telling.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
david flynn talking about how draco constellation actually flips over during the course of the precessional cycle so that the tail appears to be dumping stars from it, onto the earth.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Just something to research. The coincidences here are hard to dismiss.

Throw in the St. Malachi Pope predictions, The Lesson of the Fig Tree Generation (70 years) Mark 13:28-29, All intersecting.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join