It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN's Angels & Demons Logo, LHC Scientists perform Idol Worship & Dance of Destruction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Why was a statue dedicated to the Hindu Lord Nataraja, also known as the “dark one”, at the CERN collider? Because the New World Order is sending you a message.
So why, one might ask, has a very bizarre movie been filmed on location there featuring the Shiva ‘Dance Of Destruction‘? Yes, in fact, a statue of Nataraja depicting the Hindu god Shiva was dedicated there on-site back in 2004 when CERN was first constructed

Now here is where it gets interesting. The significance of the Lord Nataraja sculpture is that the Hindu god Shiva is shown as first destroying the world, then recreating it. A Bengali chant talking about this says:

“Because You love the Burning-ground, I have made a Burning-ground of my heart – That You, Dark One, hunter of the Burning-ground, May dance Your eternal dance.”

The same “science” that inspired the builders of the Tower of Babel, men who like Satan said they did not need God to reach Heaven, is also behind the work of the people at CERN. People who have dedicated the whole of their research to the “dark one”.

of course, the PR version is that the indian government gifted the idol to CERN and to show appreciation, CERN performed the Shiva dance on-site. ritual divination much?

i'm all for SAFE research into 'dark matter' at the subatomic level, but with ZERO idolatry, chanting, dancing, ritual invocation, nor arrogance!

i've seen everyday folks, critics, attacked for their underlying religious beliefts simply for bringing up the possibility of CERN unleashing 'hell on earth' in some way or form.

but what about CERN scientist's recent actions themselves? why literally frame and showcase a globally controversial scientific experiment via religious icons?!

what is the psychology/morale of scientists resorting to such a paradox? is metaphor - or sheer mockery - implied? i find it rather sinister and sacrilegious, but that's just me.

WWYD?

^and yes omg why is the official CERN website flaunting 'angels & demons' religious symbolatry galore? again, the PR version is simply to endorse it's fictional namesake, a book & film apparently about CERN, Illuminati, nuclear holocaust, and a nun artificially inseminated by a pope!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is very weird. I don't know why for the life of me these places allow these kinds of art pieces to be shot there.

All this does is add fuel to the idea of "science as the new religion"

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
obviously, an underlying obsession with pushing the 'limits', going down in history, and flaunting the mixing/merging of pure science with the occult for public appeal/attention, popularity

ultimately maximum global financial $upport from the elite world over.

the movie namesake CERN official site is endorsing the public see:

volume problem

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You really have a thing for the LHC! This is at least the third thread in the last day that you have authored about it.

Chill, bro. No dimensional portals, ancient gods, or black holes are going to open up. Might want to go outside and get some fresh air.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The significance of the Lord Nataraja sculpture is that the Hindu god Shiva is shown as first destroying the world, then recreating it.

Sounds a lot like the Second Coming of Jesus if you ask me. What's so bad about that though? Stars are destroyed only to bring forth more stars, it's the cyclical nature of the universe.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a fair question:

www.livescience.com...

New evidence from the world's largest atom smasher, the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva, Switzerland, suggests that certain tiny subatomic particles called leptons don't behave as expected.

leptons?!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Cthulhu f'tagn!
Seriously...youtube ain't the haven scientific type people post their findings unless they're weird.
It'll be okay. We're humans, we don't even know what gravity or fire is for Universe sake.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
This is very weird. I don't know why for the life of me these places allow these kinds of art pieces to be shot there.

They allow it, because this is what they believe in. They don't feel the need to hide it anymore, in this "stage" we live in.

It's disgusting and gives anyone who is awake and looking an obvious look into the "inspiration" behind these projects

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Preach away...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
CERN also projected the Goddess Kali onto Empire State Building?

www.dailycrow.com...
Kali On The Empire State Building

AUGUST 11, 2015 ~ MP
Among the plethora of gods that exist within world religions few represent death and destruction. Yet, in recent history there have been numerous instances where homage has been paid to such gods. Why the god of destruction? CERN has their Shiva monument and the dance of death and Newsweek has a cover with Obama as Shiva juggling black helicopters, money, homes and the globe. Now we have Kali prominently displayed on the Empire State building.

The Obama and CERN Overlap

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Lol, op I don't know why you are so convinced that the LHC is into demon worship and all that jazz.

But it is just a big particle collided, there are several right here in the US

The tevatron is still active at fermilabs in Chicago

Hell Tony Stark built one in his house in the Iron Man movie, I think it was iron man 2

You obsessive behavior on this subject is very disturbing.....
Maybe you should talk to a professional bro.....just saying man

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

An owl bear would be an honestly terrifying creature.

As to the predictions concerning LHC - I think they're plausible.
They're all hypothetical and they're dealing with things that have NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE.
Kind of scary that they are performing these kinds of things on earth to be frank as
they don't know what the possible outcomes could be.
I believe science should always progress even if it requires occasional dark turns
that people rather not know about but I do believe it should also be done with consideration
to those around if dealing with what could be a giant bomb.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
outcastradio.net...

quoting Sergio Bertolucci, Director of Research and Scientific Computing at CERN:

“Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it”.

hmm.. that doesn't sound very scientific nor professional yet its their profession & expertise (ain't mine).

might? something? too vague even for a general impromptu hypothesis/motive.

what about CERN CEO Rolf-Dieter Heuer? well he's searching for 'what holds the world together at its center'

(www.dw.com...)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The makers of the LHC are just TROLLING THE RELIGIOUS FAITHS. Sheesh. Get over yourselves. lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
The makers of the LHC are just TROLLING THE RELIGIOUS FAITHS. Sheesh. Get over yourselves. lol.

I'm not saying I do or don't believe anything being proposed or theorised in the OP onward, but would you happen to have any supporting evidence or proof that this is "just" what's happening?

Genuine and sincere question.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As for the OP story I've often felt like there was something more to the LHC and CERN than meets the eye, however I'm no expert on how particle accelerators work so I'm just having to wait for next Wednesday I guess.

However I don't think an entity such as CERN would be immature and foolish enough to "just" be making fun of religions and their beliefs. Especially when the dance was done out of respect for the diety statue they received from India ("officially" of course)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TOYBEAR

Granted I wouldn't be so flippant if I lived in mainland europe.
But I don't.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Nothing will change the OP's mind. He/she is willfully ignorant.

When none of this BS happens, he'll move onto some other outlandish theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
if it were just a show of thanks to India for the Shiva statue (why donate a religious idol to a scientific cause, though?) it would be one thing

but to also showcase 'Angels and Demons' Vatican/Illuminati/Dark Matter Holocaust novel/movie on its homepage transposing the AD logo which references both science and religion is very arrogant of such a huge scientific experiment group (the largest science machine ever built, no?) and in my opinion, all in bluntly sacrilegious and invokrd negative energy/vibes rather than tread carefully around the public's various differing religious beliefs and gkobal safety concerns.

oh and then there's the CERN logo itself.. why that blatant choice of imagery?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
i'm all for SAFE research into 'dark matter' at the subatomic level, but with ZERO idolatry, chanting, dancing, ritual invocation, nor arrogance!

i've seen everyday folks, critics, attacked for their underlying religious beliefts simply for bringing up the possibility of CERN unleashing 'hell on earth' in some way or form.

but what about CERN scientist's recent actions themselves? why literally frame and showcase a globally controversial scientific experiment via religious icons?!

what is the psychology/morale of scientists resorting to such a paradox?

Well said, why are these scientists pumping so much superstitious nonsense in to the world's biggest and most expensive science experiment? Would their peers accept this in any other setting?

And why did India give CERN a gift when India is not part of CERN nor an associate member but only has observer status?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join