It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

levels SOPs for IACs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
That is not level 30 but i love your sense of humour.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm trying to reply using voice data I'm trying to this application doesn't work

It's working but has many problems comma incredible it is working I can read the book and post information using my voice thank you full stop end narrator VA go to reply button
edit on 8/11/2015 by NJE777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

Not to be rude, but have you actually read anything you have posted? I understand you may think this is relevant and amazing information, but as far as I can tell not a single person in this thread has even the slightest idea of what you are talking about. Can you possibly slow down and use full, logical, actual sentences and possibly answer some questions about what in the world you are talking about? Obviously you don't have to, you can continue posting (what to us) is total nonsense, but it will be a boring conversation because you will probably be having it with yourself. I am honestly interested, but you are going to have to throw us a bone and communicate like an adult human being if you want anyone to understand and take further interest in this.

Now, can you please tell us what the acronyms that you are using mean? I think we all know SOP as standard operating procedure, but what is the rest? Are you suggesting you found some top secret world changing information in a trash can? If so I have a hard time believing you. You could be suggesting you found the recipe to the Colonels chicken, the missing pieces of the Rosetta Stone, a missing part of the bible written by God himself in cursive, or are just F'ing with us all, but we have no clue until you slow down and actually talk to us.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
Hi yes I do apologize now the voice typo is working I can explain in more detail and will not abbreviate thank you

I am in city at the moment and don't have my book

I will have my book tomorrow and explain the acronyms in detail thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Standard Operational Procedures

I have forgotten what the I stands for because I don't have my book but I will discuss the second letter A is short for Alpha they are alpha brain waves they are measured between 7.5 and 14 Hz they are used in training for defence Personnel full stop next paragraph when a person is an operative they are trained and the memories of the skills are stored in the alpha brainwaves they refer to this as optimum optimal programming

They refer to Alpha as an optimum optimal programming where all skills are stored in the subconscious.
edit on 9/11/2015 by NJE777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is a routine for defence training next paragraph full stop next sentence in my opinion I feel that if you are a defence person then you are informed of the basic training full stop next sentence unfortunately these methods have been applied to people under the age of 14 without their knowledge full stop next paragraph what exists today is many people who has skills and training that they cannot explain and have no memory of learning these skills full stop next paragraph this means that there are people in society that are trained operatives but they don't know it full stop in my opinion this is unethical full stop next paragraph that is all for now comma thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I don't know what to say..

This has a Manchuriam candidate/ hitman (the movie) feel but it's still not coherent. Good luck in your endeavors I wish you well.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Does the book you found have an 'introduction' type page or a page with identifying information which would confirm that what you've found really is a government resource?

Maybe you could upload photos of the cover and a couple pages?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yes I will try to take a photo and upload it thank you one of the manuals has dtei on it thank you and that is the manual with the e a letters thank you

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Tell you what, you stop with your voice program and type so I don't have to translate your English anymore and skip every other word because your program sucks, and post the picture of your book and we can finish the thread. Otherwise good luck. As it is now, your posts are pretty much unreadable because you don't want to type. YOUR PROGRAM SUCKS STOP USING IT.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Orrrrrrrr......

...Perhaps 'you' could consider that maybe the OP has a physical disability which makes typing painful, and is doing the best they can -

- sooooo, you could choose to either be more patient and considerate of the OP's efforts, or refrain from bothering with the thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Orrrrrrrr......

...Perhaps 'you' could consider that maybe the OP has a physical disability which makes typing painful, and is doing the best they can -

- sooooo, you could choose to either be more patient and considerate of the OP's efforts, or refrain from bothering with the thread.

You are quite right, I hadn't considered that and needn't be such a dick about it. It is just frustrating because it is a very interesting topic full stop next paragraph but you can't make any sense out of it full stop next paragraph and the OP doesn apostrophe t seem to be answering the other questions either.

So in the spirit of the discussion, I would rather the OP take their time and as painful as it could theoretically be type out their thoughts the old fashion way if they want to actually have a discussion. If they are just being obtuse and insist on not typing because the program is cool then I take my apology back and stick to my statement.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Thank you to Lost Girl. The other assholes can back the f*** up and try to be patient. I need one hell of a huge bloody keyboard because I can't f****** see sorry get f***** and be a little bit more intelligence full stop thank you if there are f*** is out there that critisizing this innovative technology well go and shove the head up your ass. Thank you

edit on 12/11/2015 by NJE777 because: Help clarify

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

How unintelligent of Sputnik Steve comma some people take the s*** out of others because they are impatient full stop

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Oh wow quotes you need to translate my English voice text app question mark stop next sentence my gut feeling is that you're not from an English speaking country. Wow why are you so inpatient, question mark next sentence considering this is just a stupid Post from a member who is undetermined and posted in the grey area forum comma why the f*** would anyone be really interested.? Or believe ?
edit on 12/11/2015 by NJE777 because: Boys ap

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Relax friend, I am allowed to have an opinion on your presentation whether it is agreeable to you or not. If you can't even objectively look at your posts and understand how someone might be frustrated trying to filter out and do the job of your glorious speech to text application then we can part ways. If your sight is this terrible are you certain your book is what you think it is?

Funny that you dedicated more posts to cursing me out then actually providing proof and more than gibberish of your grand claim. I guess that says more about you and your thread then anything thus far.

Good luck with your trash can disclosure.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thank you Sputnik Steve. I won't bother Kama because it is too hard communicating. Thank you

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am going to disregard the criticism and persist with the information full stop I do apologize for the expletive that were disguised with stars but I get frustrated as well and everyday things are very difficult for me, many people take things for granted full stop I have decided to persist even though it is very difficult for me to communicate and even though people criticize my attempts to communicate in a different way.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The morse code for alpha is

....(-ph) 20

Alfa value of alpha.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The morse code for alpha is

....(-ph) 20

Alfa value of alpha.