It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Signs “September War” Order Authorizing Nuclear Attack On NATO Forces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Thank you for clearing my wrongful use of the English language.
I will be more diligent in my efforts...and not hastily post Hoax.

& Thank you again for clearing up the stars information as well.

Respects,
edit on th06Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:06:50 -0500K201595030am9 by SirKonstantin because: Simplifying my responses into one response.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

No worries at all! Everyone gets taken in by one of these hoaxsters at one point or another. It's happened to all of us at some time!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

We ought to just arm our government, let them fight. Give the good men and women of the armed forces a dam break.

Patton (in the movie) suggested that. Meet Rommel on the field of battle, each in their tanks… button up and do battle.

Like David and Goliath, too.

Lets pick a neutral venue, clear a stadium somewhere and let Putin and Obama go at it, televised for the world to see.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nuclear attack is already authorized any time, every day.

Its MADdening.

Hooray for our side…

L5. All the Warheads in the U.S. Nuclear Arsenal. This field of ceramic nose cones represents, in miniature, all the warheads in the U.S. nuclear arsenal by the end of the Cold War. Estimates set that total at 25,000. We see in this picture the vertical proliferation of nuclear weapons within the arsenal of a single superpower. We stand on the threshold of a horizontal proliferation of nuclear weapons worldwide as plutonium becomes more available. Many warheads have been dismantled in the US and Russia, but the long-term disposition of the plutonium extracted from the warheads has not yet been determined. Plutonium has a half-life of 24 000 years. There is no practical way to destroy it once it has been created. “Amber Waves of Grain” installation by Barbara Donachy, Boston Science Museum, Massachusetts. 13 February 1985.

Photo Gallery

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

No worries at all! Everyone gets taken in by one of these hoaxsters at one point or another. It's happened to all of us at some time!

With the US about to bomb the Assad regime with various allied countries and a Russian NUCLEAR sub in the middle east I think the time for worry has arrived.

Here is a video with a pretty big explosion in Syria. . . . We are about to strike. . . . .

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What if... Putin in fact was the good guy and Obama the bad

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

wouldn't That be funny.lol.
how twisted the would can/could be.

Regards,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join