It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you choose, your life or your God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Todd White has a couple awesome videos on this subject...

I was an ice man, I delivered ice and I had seen them three or four other times, loved on them, told them how amazing they were to Christ. See I believe Sid that there is a huge process involved in the sowing and the watering and the Bible talks highly of it, but sometimes in evangelical zeal we try to get somebody to pray the prayer that was made up a hundred years ago and neglect and allow Holy Spirit what he does best and that’s love and nurture that seed.

So what I do is not everybody I go for a juggler to try to get them to pray the prayer. What I do is give them the kingdom and I share the kingdom of God with them and I trust Holy Spirit is big enough to water that seed. Sometimes, there’s times where people would say “What must I do?” because they are cut to the heart and God has just brought them to that place. But rarely will I go for the juggler and try to convert somebody in a second; I’ll allow the Holy Spirit to do the work that He’s created to do.

www.sidroth.us...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Good way to spread hate, a common athiest.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IncognitoINF
a reply to: flammadraco

Good way to spread hate, a common athiest.

Your first ever post to ATS under this handle and you responded to my post. I'm honoured
seems a tad funny how the date of your joining with no posts matches the same date another user joined (who's now been banned).

BTW I'm not an atheist, I'm a Deist, same as most of the founding fathers in the US. Good try though, would have thought my signature at the foot of my posts may have given you the heads up

deism. belief in the existence of a God on the evidence of reason and nature only, with rejection of supernatural revelation (distinguished from theism). belief in a God who created the world but has since remained indifferent to it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join